Port Orchard, WA 98367 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Evenstar Paperie

Evenstar Paperie is a custom stationery studio offering custom designed wedding invitations, save the dates, programs, and more. You cover the cost of materials and a small designer’s fee. All services are optional...we can do as much or as little as you want! We also strive to keep to your budget without sacrificing the quality and beauty of your stationery design.

Evenstar Paperie is now an Authorized Envelopments Designer!! We have access to the entire line at great prices!

Follow Evenstar Paperie on

tinybrownsquare
riccid002

114 Reviews for Evenstar Paperie

Samantha · Married on 05/10/2014

I cannot thank Tessa enough for all the amazing work she did for me. I had my Save The Dates, Invitations, Thank Yous, Table Numbers, and Escort Cards done with Evenstar and everything came out exactly as I imagined it. She always responded to my emails quickly, even at late hours! Tessa was very organized and the process was very easy. I have already recommended several friends. Definitely the best vendor I booked for my wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2013

My whole process from start go finish making my wedding invitations was a breeze! Tessa made everything so easy and I was beyond satisfied with the outcome. I still to this day get compliments on my invitations. Absolutely amazing!! I've referred all my friends who are getting married to evenstar paperie

Sent on 01/16/2014
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/13/2013

My husband and I got married on October 13, 2013 in NYC. Evenstar Paperie was recommended to me by one of my coworkers who got married in 2012 . I am so happy with my decision to use their services . My invitations were beyond anything I could have dreamed of. It's been almost a year since our invitations went out and friends and family are still commenting on how amazing they were. I've recommended Evenstar to several of my friends and family who are getting married and will continue to do so. If you are thinking about using Evenstar Contact them ! take a look at the amazing gallery You will not regret it. Couture invitations at an unbelievable price . I wish I could give more then 5 stars :-)

Sent on 01/19/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Evenstar Paperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Evenstar Paperie 1
    Custom wedding stationery designs FREE OF CHARGE!
    Evenstar Paperie is a stationery studio specializing in invitations, programs, newsletters, and more! All preliminary designs and proofs are done FREE OF CHARGE. Contact us to get started on a design that will be just perfect for your wedding! Check out our portfolio and complete our Idea Inventory on our website: http://evenstarpaperie.com

• A Modern Day Affair
    A Modern Day Affair Wedding Planners

Gorgeous Cutoms Invitations and wedding day stationary at prices that can't be beat! Tessa and her staff work very hard to please every bride and groom and make their wedding unique and personal. She is such a wonderful person to work with and so incredibly talented.

• Jilladair Cosmetics - Master Makeup Artists
    Jilladair Cosmetics - Master Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

I loved working with Tessa as she is so detail oriented and very creative. She was so helpful and had such great ideas. She is professional yet very approachable! Her wedding invitations are pieces of art that people will keep forever! You simply cannot go wrong with Evenstar.

• Port Orchard, 98367 See on map
    2533414956 (Fax Number)
    Consultations by appointment and via email