Crystal Molina Photography Reviews

3 | La Vergne, TN

3 Reviews for Crystal Molina Photography

Kimberly · Married on 05/25/2009

Crystal is AMAZING!!!!! She has great ideas for pictures and very open to your ideas as well! She will do anything for her brides! I LOVED her and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/23/2009

Crystal Molina Photography's reply:

Thank you Kimberly! I've loved working with you too! You've been great!

Kim · Married on 10/11/2008

When I was getting married, one of the top 3 most important things to me was perfect photography. My wish couldn't have been more full-filled. I was shocked and yet so pleased by the superb job done by Miss Crystal and her staff! I would love to work together again on another important life-altering event! Thanks so much...

Sent on 12/29/2009

Crystal Molina Photography's reply:

Aww, thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words. And I would love to work together again as well!

Monica · Married on 05/09/2009

3.5

I absolutely LOVED crystal! She'a a little laid back, but if you'd rather do your thing in front of the camera, she's perfect! Everyone who has seen my pictures (engagement and wedding) was sooooo impressed! As was I. She's very understanding of what a brides' needs are and respects you in every way. (she even asked about special things, like praying at the wedding, and asked about pictures during the prayer. I thought this was very thoughtful) I definitely recommend her to work with!

Sent on 06/10/2009

Crystal Molina Photography's reply:

Thank you, Monica, for the review and as always it was a pleasure working with you. I wish you and Cary all the best.