Cruise Control Limousines Reviews

Cruise Control Limousines 6
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/22/2019

Fun and reliable!!

When I was looking for a transportation company for my wedding the most important aspects to me were reliability and punctuality. Cruise Control is both of these things and so much more!! All of the vans and limos were 15 minutes early as promised and the drivers were SO friendly and helpful! I don't know how they put up with our crazy groomsmen. Additionally, communicating with Margaret was great, she is lovely and very responsive.

I was especially touched by our driver Brian who climbed into the back of the limo and walked up and down the entire length of the car to turn all the vents off so only two were open and blasting me with cold air (which I needed!) They also helped carry the back of my dress into the church and even fluffed it out right as I was about to walk down the aisle! I cannot recommend Cruise Control highly enough and after hearing horror stories about other wedding limos I will definitely insist all my friends and family use Cruise Control!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Kathleen · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent!!

This company was a pleasure to work with for our Wedding Day. We set up the initial meeting with them to see the Trolley and passenger bus and the woman we met with was very nice and flexible with the timing. The contract process was smooth and we had to make changes a couple times, to which they were very nice about doing. Fast forward to the day of the wedding…the Trolley driver was on time to the first location, picking up the men. He brought them to the church and was on time to pick up the ladies. He was so accommodating. The Trolley was clean and the drive was smooth. He even helped me with my veil and gown as I entered the church!! He took us from the church to where we were taking pictures; he had a tight fit into the park, but made it happen without any hiccups! He then dropped us off at the reception and was helpful with all the trash, etc. We would definitely recommend this company for all events, especially Weddings! We also hired a passenger bus to pick up guests from the hotel to bring to the reception, then to bring all guests back to the hotel after the Wedding. The driver was on time and all things went smoothly here. Again, would recommend this company!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Cruise Control Limousines's reply:

Kathleen - Thank you for the review. I am glad you were happy with our service. Also, thank you for spreading the word.
    Good Luck in the future.
    Regards,
    Margaret
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 10/26/2018

Professional and Timely

We used the trolley for our fall themed wedding and it added such a nice touch! Margaret was very informative and helpful the days leading up the wedding. On the big day, the locations where my husband and I were staying were very close to the venue so we were able to use the trolley for pictures. In addition, the driver was a sweetheart and even helped out with the dress and the veil the many times I entered and exited the trolley. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Cruise Control Limousines 11

Nicolette · Married on 10/05/2018

affordable, price matched, on time, clean, polite , flexible . No issues here !

Sent on 10/11/2018

Denise · Married on 08/31/2018

The shuttle was clean! It did everything we asked for and I heard that the driver was nice and great. We had them to multiple runs to and from the hotel and venue, and the driver did amazing. Zero complaints!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Meredith · Married on 05/26/2018

Cruise Control was very accommodating and professional. I booked them after being in a wedding and the bride was very happy. We had no issues with transporting guests and bridal party. All service was timely. The bus which transported guest was extremely reliable and timely bring guest to and from the hotel. In many wedding I have attended or been in transportation especially the bus can have hiccups, Cruise Control provided excellent service. Drivers were very professional, polite and accommodating.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/17/2017

My husband and I used Cruise Control for our wedding on November 17, 2017. We were very pleased with our drivers, Rolls Royce, and trolley. They truly have a beautiful fleet. We were originally attracted to cruise control because they are one of the few limo companies that have a trolley. We are so happy that we chose them. They were on time, friendly, and very professional. They even provided my husband and I with a complimentary car home from the Inn at New Hyde Park. Overall, they were great. We have no complaints what so ever. I recommend Cruise Control to every bride and groom!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/14/2017

We booked Cruise Control for our 10/14 wedding. We booked a white trolley for the bridal party and a shuttle bus for hotel guests. We are absolutely thrilled with our experience with Cruise Control! I was nervous about the trolley/bus showing up late because I've heard horror stories from brides who booked with other companies, but both drivers were 15 minutes earlier than scheduled. Our trolley driver went above and beyond to make sure our day ran smoothly, and I wish we remembered his name to personally thank him. On top of this, Cruise Control's prices were significantly lower than other quotes we received. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Cristina · Married on 06/04/2017

Thanks Cruise Control! I got one of their cars for my wedding, to drive us from the ceremony to the restaurant. Very cute! It had the horn for the wedding march. People in town all waved to us as we drove by. The driver was very kind and professional, we were so happy we went with cruise control!

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Cruise Control for our wedding on May 20th and they exceeded our expectations, driver was early and very professional - limo was immaculate and everything went as planned. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Mark · Married on 09/04/2016

I cannot say enough good things about this company. We used them for our son's wedding, and could not be more impressed with their service and professionalism. We rented a trolley for the bridal party, a shuttle van for the guests to/from the church/reception, and a point to point car service for the bride and father to the church. Starting from the reservation they were pleasant and knowledgeable with what we wanted and needed. They followed up a week before the wedding to re-confirm all of the arrangements. The vehicles showed up early, were clean and prepped. All three drivers were courteous and helpful, which made the day so much better and easier for everyone involved. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2016

Working with Cruise Control was a pleasure! After shopping around for the lowest price and the nicest vehicles - they were our final choice for our wedding and our guests. The 45 passenger shuttle bus is brand new and was very comfortable for all of my guests. The service was fantastic and they made my day enjoyable - thank you guys!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

We booked Cruise Control for our wedding - the 2 person Rolls Royce and the White Trolley, and it was perfect!! Sal and Tom (our drivers) could not have been more nice or helpful. They had everything under control from waters to napkins to helping us in and out of cars. They were absolutely amazing and so attentive. The cars were in perfect condition, we can't wait to get our pictures back!! Margaret was a pleasure to book with, overall I would HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jamianne · Married on 12/12/2015

Cruise Control Limousines are professional and reliable! After visiting their open house, we fell in love with their Rolls Royce! Steve and Margaret were extremely helpful when booking our limos. For our wedding we used the Rolls Royce and the stretch Escalade. Both were pristine. The drivers (Jerry and Tom) were personable and helpful throughout the entire day. Both limousines were early which helped our day run smoothly. Overall our experience with Cruise Control Limousines were phenomenal!

Thank you so much for everything!

Jamie & Tim

Sent on 12/15/2015

Alex · Married on 09/05/2015

We are really happy that we found Cruise Control Limousines and retained them for a point to point drop off for our wedding. This was a last minute booking after our original Limo company fell through. We dealt with Margaret who is the owner and is incredibly professional, nice, and easy to work with. The price that she quoted us was fair and the Limo showed up a good 15-20 minutes early. The limo was gorgeous, and the driver was polite, friendly, well dressed and just an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Could not have been happier with my choice in Cruise Control. We got a very lovely (clean and in great condition) Rolls Royce from them and our driver, Tom, was an expert at organizing the processional and putting me at ease. We were married in a church, and he did made sure my entrance was perfect. Very polite, courteous and professional. They were also a great value and their office is easy to work with--and were always available via email. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/27/2015

We highly recommend Cruise Control. They were a pleasure to do business with and our drivers couldn't have been any nicer! They contributed a great deal to how perfect and smooth our wedding day was! We rented both the Rolls Royce and the party bus for the bridal party and one for the guests!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Stefanie · Married on 04/27/2013

We rented a trolley for our wedding from Cruise Control Limo's. The driver was so professional and helpful (he helped me up the steps with my bulky dress and was proactive in finding out when the church was ready for us). He arrived on time to my Westchester pick up, coming in from Long Island. We LOVED the trolley - it was so spacious and comfortable for us and our bridal party. I think it was the talk of our little town and was great for pictures.

Sent on 05/14/2013
  • June

June · Married on 10/05/2012

Great service and our driver was great! He came early, was very attentive to everyone and had really good judgment on how the traffic situation was going to be that Friday. We had to make some schedule changes prior to the wedding and they were very patient and helped us out. Limo was very clean, and we're very happy with their service.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Dinarae · Married on 07/12/2012

Sent on 07/23/2012

Nancy · Married on 07/01/2012

The limo's were prompt and beautiful. The drivers were awesome and friendly. We had a total of 3 cars (2 going and 2 different ones returning), but it was the same drivers and they were great! I had to change the pickup location of the groomsmen the night before the wedding and no problems at all!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Gina · Married on 10/30/2011

beautiful trollley! right on time!!! loved it

Sent on 11/20/2011

Cristen · Married on 10/28/2011

We rented the trolley limo, and everything was great! The trolley was such a fun idea, and our wedding party loved it.

Sent on 12/06/2011

I would recommend them over and over again! I called asking what would be best considering I had a huge wedding party. The lady on the phone was very helpful, kind and said, you have to try the trolly! Best decision ever! I was very happy.The prices were very fair. The drivers arrived early, and the transportation went very smoothly all day!

Sent on 04/30/2014