Crooked Vine and Stony Ridge Winery Reviews

48 | Livermore, CA

48 Reviews for Crooked Vine and Stony Ridge Winery

michelle · Married on 08/02/2015

When looking for a Wedding venue we only looked at 1 and Crooked Vine was our first stop. After looking and talking with the coordinator and the overall sight of this winery I fell in Love. There was no need to keep looking I booked my wedding 2 years in advance and I know we chose the right place since day 1. Breathtaking!!! the staff the scenery we kept a simple elegant wedding décor and this place doesn't take much to add details since its simply gorgeous to begin with!!! Thank you so much Janet for helping make our wedding day a beautiful memory wee will forever get to cherish!!! and the wonderful staff as well!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Crooked Vine has a wonderful staff, they are all so helpful and professional. We chose to use their coordinator on the day of our wedding and so I must shout out to Adelia who handled the whole event (and me) with total competence and serenity and grace. I wouldn't have been able to manage without her and the rest of the staff's careful attention and help, and the grounds were beautiful and the owner very kind and accommodating when I was freaked out about the weather at our outdoor event. I can't recommend them enough -- all the guests LOVED the wedding and raved about the whole thing, and the wine is fantastic!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Jana · Married on 09/13/2014

Courtney and her team couldn't have been more wonderful! First off, we were so blessed to find this beautiful venue. We were looking for something that was all-inclusive, intimate, charming and beautiful. We found it with The Crooked Vine! From the beautiful green grass for the ceremony, to the slate patio/pergola for guest dining, to the fun Barrel Room for cocktails, dancing and cake ~ it couldn't have been more perfect!

Courtney met with us several times prior to the wedding day, ensuring we were comfortable with everything. The day of the wedding, Courtney was AMAZING!!!! She was there to oversee every last detail. I'm a detail person and Courtney didn't miss a beat!

I would highly recommend the venue and Courtney's services. They made my daughter and son-in-laws wedding a day they will never forget!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Jana · Married on 09/13/2014

We used The Crooked Vine Winery for my daughter's wedding on September 13, 2014. I am still receiving compliments on the venue. Everything was in one location and the "flow" of the wedding was incredible. It was all there but you were able to move around and have a change of scenery. The venue was charming and inviting; after the sun set, the tree lights and venue lights were enchanting. I would highly recommend the venue, I'm continually asked how we found such a wonderful place. Also, Courtney was amazing! She completely controlled the day, she was so attentive to all the details. It made our daughter and son-in-laws day an absolute joy with memories to last a life time!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Judy · Married on 09/07/2014

Courtney and Adelia were invaluable as our day of Coordinators. We were thrilled with the entire experience! Thank you guys'. ❤️

Sent on 09/24/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2014

My wedding was the best day of my life thanks to Courtney and Kendal! Courtney helped guide my through the planning process, and was so helpful and professional. She was always able answer any questions I had, and made sure that my wedding came out exactly the way my husband and I wanted it. Both Courtney and Kendal made my wedding day disaster proof, and I couldn't be happier with our decision to get married at the Crooked Vine!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Stacy · Married on 07/03/2014

The Crooked Vine staff was beyond wonderful throughout the entire process of our wedding. My husband and I are both planners, so we began our search for our venue a year and a half out from the wedding date. Upon choosing Crooked Vine, we had no doubts that this was the right place for us. As questions and concerns came up along the way, Courtney was always quick to respond, and as we came closer to the actual day, she helped walk us through all of the logistics needed to make all the pieces and plans for our day come together perfectly. We also used CV staff for our day-of-coordination, which I would highly recommend, as Courtney and her team went above and beyond to help make our day perfect. We highly recommend Crooked Vine for not only it's beauty and comfort, but also it's wonderful, professional, and hardworking staff members.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Courtney was an absolute pleasure to work with. She answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful leading up to and especially on my Wedding Day. I would 100% recommend Courtney and Crooked Vine in the future!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jasmine · Married on 05/25/2014

I booked the Crooked Vine Winery for my wedding without ever having set foot on site. I didn't get to see the venue until the week before my wedding and it was even better than what I had imagined from pictures online. Not only was the wine delicious and the venue beautiful, the staff was very helpful. they were very knowledgable about what wines to choose and very helpful in the planning. They were absolutely instrumental in making the day perfect. Janet made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be, helped time when everyone walked down the aisle, and most importantly told me where to hold the bouquet. The staff was very, very polite, cheerful and helpful.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Karen & Gene · Married on 05/10/2014

Courtney made the entire day perfect! Everything was flawless. The wedding was beautiful, the venue was perfect. She recommended all my services from caterers, cake and photographer and DJ. The coordination between them was amazing. All the services she recommended was top notch and much appreciated. We could not of planned such a beautiful wedding without her help!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Tammi · Married on 10/22/2013

My husband and I had our wedding at Crooked Vine in September of 2013. We worked predominantly with Courtney; she made every step of the process so easy for us. She and her team were extremely friendly and very quick to respond to the many questions that we had, they helped walk us through the entire process. We used her as the day-of-coordinator as well, the wedding was wonderful! Knowing she was in charge I was able to relax and enjoy the day.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2013

I am SO glad I chose Crooked Vine Winery as my wedding venue. From day 1, Courtney has been such a joy to work with. She is so responsive and helpful, it made the process so much less stressful for me. Everything is laid out for you when you sign the contract, but they're really good about sending emails updating you on when your next meeting is, when the next payment is due, it was so helpful because it was a few less things I had to remember. The venue itself is beautiful and really didn't need any extra decorations. The wood arbor was beautiful to have the ceremony under and the dining area outside already has strung lights that really add an extra little touch to the setting. Courtney was SO great on the day of the wedding. Everything was laid out exactly how I wanted and she made sure to be in contact with my vendors so everyone was on the same page. The rest of the staff on the day of was really helpful and sweet as well. They really made sure that you felt special through the whole process. Thank you to Crooked Vine, and especially to Courtney, for making my day absolutely PERFECT.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/06/2013

The staff, specifically Courtney Garcia, at Crooked Vine provided everything we needed to have a wonderful wedding day! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Everything was beautiful. The venue was perfect and Courtney made sure everything ran smoothly. It was a stress free event, and all the guests commented about how much fun and how beautiful the wedding was. Thank You Crooked Vine for such a spectacular event! We wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

We chose Crooked Vine and Stony Ridge Winery for our September 2013 wedding. Courtney and the CV staff were so helpful and friendly from the time we signed our contract to the day of the wedding.

We had great communication throughout the entire planning process and they were always available to answer our questions quickly and thoroughly.

On the day of the wedding we experienced some unexpected rain. Courtney and her staff rushed to ensure our ceremony site was covered and moved our entire reception inside their beautiful barrel room. Even though it was our "plan b", it was more beautiful than I could have dreamed. Definitely check out Crooked Vine if you are looking for a wedding venue. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2013

Couldn't have asked for a better staff than the people at crooked vine. Courtney was beyond amazing and our special day wouldn't have been the same without her. She kept everything on track and really helped ease our minds throughout the whole process! Highly recommend this venue, Courtney and her team!!!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Carolyn · Married on 09/14/2013

From the first meeting with Courtney we knew this was a special place to host our daughters wedding. With her help & guidance through the wedding planning & event day we could not be more pleased! We feel we would have not changed a thing! The day was just perfect due Courtney & the entire staff. We would highly recommend Crooked Vine Winery for your wedding! It has been a few weeks and we are still receiving calls & emails from our guests letting us know how much they enjoyed the day & loved the winery. We could not be happier with the entire process! Working with Courtney was the best!!! Book your wedding now!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Cathy · Married on 08/25/2013

We would absolutely recommend the Crooked Vine to anyone wanting a lovely venue and the best professional service. Many thanks to Courtney,Tina and their staff who helped make our wedding the awesome evening it was!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Courtney and the Crooked Vine Staff gave us a memorable wedding that we won't soon forget. Everything was executed exactly based upon our requests and the night went smoother than we could have ever imagined. Everyone had great personalities and made us feel right at home. Their venue was beyond gorgeous and created the romantic and intimate setting we wanted for our wedding. We can't wait to go back and visit and relive our special day!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Megan · Married on 08/10/2013

Our wedding was everything we could have imagined and more. The venue is perfectly set up for a wedding. Guests arrive for the ceremony, relax for appetizers and gather for the reception all in one location so there are no delays between events and everyone can constantly celebrate together. One of the most talked about parts of our wedding was the ceremony and how well set up the Crooked Vine is for an amazing entrance for the bride. I had many people say it was just breathtaking when the wooden doors open and me and my grandpa started walking down the aisle.

Before the wedding day, Courtney and everyone at the Crooked Vine were very helpful, informative, responsive and extremely accommodating. I knew the day of the wedding that everything would run smoothly. Courtney was very helpful with planning the set up for the ceremony and the reception as well as with the timing of the events. All of her questions were fantastic and she thought to ask us all the little things we didn't think of. Without her help the wedding day would not have happened so smoothly.

If I could rate the quality of service a 6 out of 5 I really would. They were absolutely fantastic and I would highly recommend this venue to other brides.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Alicia · Married on 08/03/2013

Courtney and Tina at Crooked Vine made sure that every detail of my wedding day was perfect! Throughout the planning process and the day of my event,I did not have to worry about anything. Not only is Crooked Vine a beautiful and functional venue, but the staff is reliable and efficient. I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding or big event.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Nikki · Married on 05/31/2013

I am so happy about how my wedding turned out. This is such a beautiful place to have your wedding. You not only get a beautiful outdoor space but the barrel room is amazing as well. I booked my wedding with Courtney over a year in advance. Courtney responded quickly to all of my questions and was very accommodating. Planning a wedding is so stressful and she helped me through the whole process. I ended up hiring Courtney as my day of coordinator and that was one of the best decisions I made. Everything went so smoothly during the whole wedding. She not only did she worked with my vendors the day of but made each part of my wedding go smoothly. The wine is wonderful and my wedding was a dream come true. Thank you Crooked Vine, staff, and of course Courtney!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Brandi · Married on 05/25/2013

The most beautiful, perfect wedding and it was mine! Thank you so much! Millions of memories!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2013

My husband and I had our wedding on a Saturday at Crooked Vine. We planned our wedding in more of a hurry than most, about a month and a half. The staff, especially Courtney the event coordinator, were more than accommodating. I don't think that we could've done it without her help. She is very personable and had great ideas to share with us, but was also very happy to help make my vision happen. She also put us in contact with some great vendors that also helped make our vision a reality, all of which were reasonable and dependable.
    The venue itself was beautiful, we had a smaller wedding with just about 50 people total. With our smaller group we had the option of having dinner in the barrel room, which made for a gorgeous, intimate setting. Before dinner we did cocktail hour outside, utilizing the outside bar which worked out wonderfully.
    When I had read the reviews before booking this venue, the outside restrooms had me nervous. I can honestly say that I didn't have a single complaint about them on the day of. They are actually extremely clean, and roomy inside. I was also told they had just bought new ones. Also, side note-- they have a bridal suite at the back of the property for the bridal party to get ready and dressed in. It had many mirrors, plenty of seating, and made for a pretty background for pictures.
    I have nothing but good things to say about Crooked Vine, from the grounds to the staff. Everything made our wedding day a day we will look back on fondly forever.

Sent on 07/02/2013

We LOVED Crooked Vine Winery, Courtney and the staff were amazing from day one of just researching possible wedding locations. If you want your wedding day to run smoothly with zero hiccups, Courtney is your girl! She does everything and anything to help with the planning, and on the wedding day she takes care of the vendors when they arrive and gets them situated.

The winery itself is absolutely gorgeous, it has a rustic, simplistic feel, which was exactly what I was looking for... but as I saw in other pictures it could be glammed up and decorated to no end.

My favorite aspect to this winery compared to others was the convenience of having both the ceremony and rehearsal on the same property and also having it private where no outside wanderers could venture in. I also loved the idea of having the ceremony and dinner outdoors, then moving the reception into the barrel room.

I couldn't praise this winery and their staff enough. If you are interesting in having your wedding at a winery, Crooked Vine should be at the top of your list. As Courtney said the first day we met to check out the location: " Of course this is where is you want to get married" I couldn't agree more, and I am so thrilled that we chose them.

Absolutely amazing venue!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Terra · Married on 10/06/2012

Courtney and Crooked Vine were so amazing! They were so helpful and even let us come early the day before our wedding with our DIY flowers so our setup wasn't stressful. Courtney really helped to make our day absolutely perfect and let me enjoy being a bride. I would highly highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 10/11/2012