150-390
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Viaggio Estate & Winery

Viaggio Estate & Winery is located in the middle of one of the most famous wine making regions in California, in the “heart” of Lodi’s Wine Country. Conveniently accessible from both Hwy 99 and I-5, Viaggio is a secluded and private estate with classic elegance nestled among beautiful walnut orchards and the serenity of the river. Viaggio‘s stunning and exquisite backdrop of the Mokelumne River offers plush outside grounds and several venues, each with gorgeous picturesque views.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Wheelchair Access (3)
Indoor (2)
Cash Bar (2)
Signature Drink (2)

Viaggio is an amazing space to get married. I loved everyone who helped. Even the owner, Larry was there during our reception to celebrate with us! Stephanie (wedding coordinator) is wonderful! She was so beyond helpful with anything and everything that I needed help with. Due to weather issues this winter, we had to change the location of the wedding ceremony - Stephanie was right there for me with all kinds of ideas/help to make it a perfect day! I couldn't have asked for a better person to help with my special day. I will forever recommend Viaggio to all of my friends getting married in this area!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were over the moon about how wonderful the entire staff at the Viaggio is! Stephanie is truly a gem and helped us with every step along the way. I would highly advise booking the Viaggio for the most special day of your life!

Profile Picture Sally, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Parking, Shuttle, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

I was married at viaggio september 24,2016 and it was everything I wanted and more! I was a very picky, very indecisive bride for every detail along the way. This venue had such a wow factor from the entrance to the gorgeous lawn, reception space and all! Every place you turn is another stunning photo op! Stephanie ( wedding planner) was amazing from the beginning to the very end. She helped me with any questions I had was always very quick with responses and any meeting we had she always covered every detail. I was very skeptical that I was not going to be able to taste any appetizers before the big day and Stephanie as well as Bernard ( the chef) assured me everything would be wonderful. When we had our food tasting of the entrees everything was delicious and it was the same day of! I had a plated meal and was nervous some may not arrive hot etc. and every guest commented on how impressed they were with the food! They all loved it from appetizers to salads to entrees. The stake was my personal favorite. I also hosted my rehearsal dinner here which again was great we had salads pizza beer and wine on the patio and everyone loved it! I stayed in the cottage the night before which was so convenient to be able to wake up and have hair and make up come right on site making a stress free day. Stephanie checked on us from first thing in the morning with snacks and sparking wine to throughout the day making sure everyone had what they needed. Right before the ceremony she made sure I had seen how everything was set up and that it was all to my liking and got us down the aisle perfectly. I used the wine trolley as transportation to and from the hotels for my guest and this too was a feature that is still talked about! Larry drove the trolley and many guests enjoyed conversation along the way. Terri also allowed us to take pictures in her gorgeous home- the whole Viaggio team was wonderful! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews