Lodi, CA 95242 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Collins Photography

Amanda Collins Photography specializes in weddings and engagements. We are local to Northern California (Lodi, Stockton, Sacramento) but are available for worldwide travel.

fbes wed 001 cop

Amanda Collins Photography 1
Amanda Collins Photography 2
Amanda Collins Photography 3

Kathy · Married on 09/22/2017

Wow. I really feel like I connected with Amanda after our first consultation. She clearly knows wedding photography inside and out. She helped plan the timeline of the wedding, coordinated a great first look session, and captured the ceremony and reception beautifully. I really appreciated her calmness, too. It made the getting ready process so smooth and fun. Her husband Chandler seems to have fit right in with the guys during getting ready pictures, too. Amanda’s communication was timely and honest, which was great. She and Chandler did an amazing job and I am thrilled with the pictures! It is easy to access and download the high-quality pictures from the website she uses. We haven’t printed any out just yet, but I am sure they will look great because she gave us all of the pictures in high-resolution. Amanda was recommended to me and I am so glad she was. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Thanks for being part of our day!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/13/2016

So far I have done my engagement pictures with Amanda and they came out phenomenal! I love how comfortable she made my fiance and I feel throughout the photo shoot and her guarantee to be the main photographer at our wedding was one of my favorite points. She truly works to capture the essence that makes every couple unique while incorporating her signature sun-drenched lighting effects. I could not be happier with our photos so far and can't wait for our wedding!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Where to begin.... From the moment we made contact with Amanda, my husband and I were absolutely satisfied. Amanda is an amazing photographer. She exceeded all of our expectations. Both Amanda and her husband Chandler shot our June 4th wedding. They truly made us feel as if though they were friends of ours. Funny, outgoing, and an absolute joy to work with. With my highest regards, we recommend Amanda!!

Sent on 06/23/2016