1095 Hilltop #116, Sacramento, CA 95814 Map · Phone number

About Firefly Mobile Studios

Delivering beautiful, creative, in the moment shots coupled with traditional &non-traditional portraits. Capturing your special day with vision and spontaneity. I approach each Wedding with a desire to make it the Best one Yet!

Feel free to view our Portfolios and Beautiful Couples on our Website & Blog!

Let Firefly Mobile Studios capture your wedding with Color & Creativity.

Contact Me for your Personal Consultation Today!

Follow Firefly Mobile Studios on

wedding wire square2

7 Reviews for Firefly Mobile Studios

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/14/2014

Tracey did such an amazing job on our wedding reception photos! Her eye for the perfect background is incredible! Our reception was at a winery and she really captured each and every aspect of our surroundings. From the gazebo and foliage to an industrial concrete area (which turned out to be my favorite photos), she really knows what she's doing! She was positively great with kids! She was there from start to finish and didn't leave until she was sure she got every shot. She was professional and friendly and made everyone really comfortable. I would recommend Tracy and Firefly Mobile Studios to anyone looking for AMAZING photos and fantastic service!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Rachael · Married on 10/27/2012

When my husband and I were searching for a photographer we looked everywhere! I had heard of horror stories when it came to wedding photographers and how the pictures did not come out like they had expected... and that was my nightmare, because you don't get those moments back. Then, one day someone had recommended Firefly Mobile Studios to us and we decided to check out their website...instantly I fell in love with her style. On the day of our wedding, Tracey and her assistant were AMAZING! She was so creative and had fantastic ideas for different shots to take. She was so much fun to work with! She has one of those warm, kind, and bubbly personalities; my family and I just LOVED her! She really made our special day even more wonderful! Our pictures came out PERFECT! They are exactly what I hoped they would be. Tracey could not have done a better job. I HIGHLY recommend Firefly Mobile Studios!!!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2012

I was planning our AUG 2012 destination wedding on Lake Tahoe so I had to take a leap of faith when hiring many of my vendors. I found Tracey via wedding wire and instantly fell in love with her photos on her website. I can only describe them as truly magical. What I loved the most is that she is able to portray raw emotion and beautiful moments perfectly in a photo. Through her lens, Tracey is able to transform even the most ordinary nuptials into a fairytale wedding day.
    Although I hadn’t met her in person before my wedding day, Tracey was always attentive and responsive to my every need. She is a very good listener. It was clear that it was important to her that she understood what we wanted on our big day. She was on time the day of our wedding. Both her and her assistant were wonderful! Neither me nor my husband are very photogenic but somehow they made us feel so comfortable that we made AMAZING photos! I felt so beautiful!! The day was extremely long but Tracey and her team were always there…somewhere. I think one of my guests described them best saying “they were always there taking pictures of each special moment but they were like a special- ops team because they were undetectable”. Any photographer can just click-click away through your day but Tracey (and her team) made each shot really beautiful. It was extremely difficult to choose which ones to print. I guess what I am trying to say is that Firefly Mobile Studios is an excellent value.
    Of all the expenses of that day, your photos are an investment that last a lifetime. My advice to anyone considering Firefly Mobile Studios … Don’t settle for just any photographer. Good wedding photography tells a story that is uniquely your wedding day. Firefly Mobile Studios did just that for us. They captured our story perfectly…the first day of our forever together. For this, we will always owe great thanks to them.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Award

Firefly Mobile Studios FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,315.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Stay Gold Productions
    Stay Gold Productions Wedding DJs

Tracey is amazing inside & out! I have had the privilege to work with her & get to know her heart & it sure does become clear where her talents in capturing other comes from. Tracey is clearly very talented, but she is also professional & has a true passion for what she does. This is one of the best combinations a bride could ask for in a photographer & Tracey’s work definitely speaks for itself! ~ I highly recommend Tracey Hedge of Firefly Mobile Studios to anyone who is looking to capture that best of any moment & have it to cherish for a lifetime!

• Rue 29 Napa Valley
    Rue 29 Napa Valley Wedding Planners

Firefly has exceptional customer service. Very reliable and efficient and organized. As a wedding planner, I would highly recommend them to clients.

• 1095 Hilltop #116 Sacramento, 95814 See on map