3652 Navajo Ct., Redding, CA 96001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Stay Gold Productions

I started DJ’ing as a way of staying connected with my passion for music & found that it also provided me with a way of developing what I was learning in business school by developing and starting a business of my own from the ground up. Stay Gold Productions is the result of a passion for music & a passion for business & I hope that it shows by not only how I conduct & run my business, but also through your experience in working with me & how much your guests enjoy your music at your wedding or event!

reception864 copy
75897102006699235346191739649942n

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Stay Gold Productions

Shelby · Married on 09/27/2014

I would absolutely recommend Paul to anyone who is looking for a DJ, not only a wedding but any other event you may be planning. It took me a lot longer than I thought it would to choose songs for my wedding but Paul was very helpful by keeping in touch with e-mails and sending me a couple websites for ideas when I was stuck. He provided a great mixture of music like we wanted from beginning to end and took the time to talk to my husband and I during the reception to be sure we were enjoying ourselves which was really nice. He also did a great job by keeping us on schedule for the first dance, bouquet toss etc!

There's a lot of planning that goes into a wedding and having the right vendors makes a huge difference which is why my husband and I are very glad we chose Paul as our DJ!

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2014

Stay Gold Productions was a pleasure to work with! Everyone young and old were dancing at our wedding and everyone had nothing short of an amazing time! Paul really took the time to gain an understanding of what type of music we wanted to be played. Additionally, we had 0 sound problems during the ceremony and speeches.

Josh · Married on 06/07/2014

I am the owner of The Bus Booth and was at a wedding recently where Stay Gold was the DJ. I've got to say that Paul made the wedding reception! My photo booth was a hit but only because Paul kept the party going so well! I've been at weddings where the DJ had to coax people out onto the dance floor. This was not the case with Paul David! I am so impressed with Paul David and his DJ service.
    It's obvious that Paul David loves what he does and is so good at it! Hands down, he would be the DJ I would hire for any event!

Stay Gold Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00

• Essence Photography
    Essence Photography Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend Stay Gold Productions.

• Firefly Mobile Studios
    Firefly Mobile Studios Wedding Photographers

Paul is amazing and so fabulous at connecting with people. You can't go wrong with Stay Gold Productions!

• 3652 Navajo Ct. Redding, CA 96001 See on map