Elite Sound Professional DJs

Chico, CA View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Let Elite Sound Professional DJ’s make your wedding reception unforgettable! By performing over 300 shows each year, we understand that every wedding reception is unique and special.

Here at Elite Sound Professional DJ’s, we take the time to help you coordinate and customize your wedding reception down to the last detail. By truly listening to your ideas and concerns, together we can come up with creative solutions so that you may have the wedding reception you have always dreamed of. Our goal is to provide you unmatched personalized service and professionalism so that you can have the peace of mind that you want and deserve.

Below is a synopsis pertaining to our Special Wedding Reception Services:

• Certified Wedding Specialist – Consisting of 3 jobs: Event Coordinator, MC and DJ
  • Cocktail Music During Dinner
  • Professional Grade Digital Sound System
  • AMAZING Uplighting Packages (Sample link coming soon)
  • Wireless Microphone and Back-Up Hard Line Microphone
  • Radio-Edited Music Library
  • Our DJ’s are more than happy to take all of your music requests
  • Polished and Suitably Dressed DJ For Your Occasion
  • Unlimited Contact Between You And Your DJ Included

We Always Arrive One Hour Prior To Start Time

Peace of Mind: When you hire Elite Sound, you will always have the peace of mind knowing that you have a professional and experienced DJ/MC at you function.

Personal Service: Through meticulous event consultations, we will go over every detail of your wedding reception and carefully plan your special day. Additionally, we understand from time to time unexpected changes come up, thus we pride ourselves on staying flexible and catering to your entertainment needs.

Event Coordination: It is our pleasure to work with other event professionals (photographer, caterer, etc) to ensure a well-balanced and delightful engagement. Each vendor will be personally informed of your itinerary and all formalities are coordinated prior to your event start time.

Professional Standards: Elite Sound Professional DJ’s adhere to strict code of business ethics and standards. We operate with a contract for both your protection and our own.

Contact Us Today:

www.EliteSoundDJs.com

(530) 514-5437

Mark@EliteSoundDJs.com

Taylor Married on 04/15/2017
    My husband worked with tons of DJ's in his past career, and when it came time to pick one for our wedding he said it had to be Mark with Elite Sound. He was so right!!! Mark did an incredible job and kept the dance floor full all night long. We can't thank you enough!
    Megan Married on 04/12/2014
    I know when I got engaged that Elite Sound was perfect for my wedding... I was so right on!!!! You guys did an absolute fabulous job!!! Could not have asked for better :) thank you for making our special day that much better... In all the craziness on the dance floor... I do remember one anounment " I'm just going to say this once, but the bride is gettin doooowwwnnnn!!" Hahaha, oh and I was... Thanks again Mark, flawless!
    Pamela Married on 08/04/2012
    The DJ, Mark was great! He kept everyone dancing and having a good time. I honestly think the DJ makes the event. If the DJ is not great, then people will not have fun. He played everything we wanted. He was very easy to work with and offered suggestions if we needed it. The company even provided a sample song list, which was great. We gave our guests a CD from us as our souvenir and he even played songs from it. It was perfect. I thought he did an awesome job and would highly recommend him.

Chico, 95973
Location of (Elite Sound Professional DJs)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding