1200 S Street Suite B, Sacramento, CA 95811 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bloom Flowers

Providing floral artistry with exceptional service for over 18 years. From intimate to lavish - our sophisitcated and stylish floral designs will leave a lasting impression.

Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.

(916) 498-8588

Bella Bloom Flowers 5
Bella Bloom Flowers 6
Bella Bloom Flowers 7

Leticia · Married on 05/25/2018

Vicky and team are amazing! Vicky went out of her way to accomodate last minute changes and coordinated everything with the vendors. The kind and calm nature of Vicky made it extremely easy and enjoyable to work with her; not to mention she is extremely creative. Overall the flowers for my wedding were better than I could have imagined.

Bella Bloom Flowers 8
    Bella Bloom Flowers 9
    Bella Bloom Flowers 10
    Bella Bloom Flowers 11
    Bella Bloom Flowers 12

Jennea · Married on 10/01/2017

Vicky did such an amazing job with all of the florals at our wedding. They came out even better than I had imagined! She really listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond my expectations. At the end of the wedding some of the guests and myself were able to take home all of the flowers. She made sure to put the arrangements in a foam/plastic container inside of the actual vases (that we rented from her) so that we could easily take them home after the wedding. It's been exactly one week since the wedding and I'm still in awe over the arrangements around my house. I highly recommend Bella Bloom to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Cassondra · Married on 08/12/2017

I knew as soon as I met with Vicky that she was the right florist for us to work with. She understood my vision and color scheme from the very beginning and I knew she would do a beautiful job. She has great planning tools to make sure every little thing is covered, and her rates are very reasonable. She even does a complimentary boutonniere for the groom, and toss bouquet for the Bride. Vicky is professional, extremely sweet, and very responsive. She set up a payment plan for us and then sat down with me again once the wedding was close to finalize all of our details.

On the day of the event, I was starting to doubt the colors I had picked (peach bridesmaid dresses, and groomsmen were in tan suits with a light blue tie) and was worried they wouldn't come together. Then Vicky shows up with my GORGEOUS bouquet and it tied everything together perfectly! The bouquets, alter piece, centerpiece, and ceremony decor were absolutely beautiful and made our overall ambiance breathtaking.

My photographer couldn't get over how beautiful all of our floral arrangements were, and our guests said the same thing. I received tons of compliments on my color choices, and I know it's because of Vicky! Thank you again to Vicky and Bella Bloom, for helping to make our day so beautiful!

Bella Bloom Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,546.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• The Falls Event Center, Elk Grove
    The Falls Event Center, Elk Grove Banquet Halls

Bella Bloom Flowers is one of our areas best florists! So much care and expertise goes into their designs.

• Rev. Jeri Murphy
    Rev. Jeri Murphy Wedding Officiants

Vicky, owner of Bella Bloom, is one of the most thoughtful, caring and creative people I know. Her floral designs have been a part of many of the weddings I have performed, and her work is always stunning! She listens to her clients, always uses the best product available, and is timely in her delivery and setup (which is hugely important - and greatly appreciated when working with a team of wedding professionals on a timeline). I have recommended Bella Bloom frequently over the years, and will happily continue to do so. I love her work!

• Meagan Lucy Photographers
    Meagan Lucy Photographers Wedding Photographers

Great quality -- nice people. Good pricing too!

• 1200 S Street, Suite B Sacramento, CA 95811 See on map
    9166270995 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only.