1200 S Street Suite B, Sacramento, CA 95811 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Bella Bloom Flowers

Bella Flowers is a wedding florist in Sacramento, California, boasting over 18 years of experience designing elegant floral arrangements. Owner Vicky Marco is passionate about wedding flower design, and together with her team of artists, the florist creates show-stopping pieces for newlyweds. Specializing in European-inspired designs, the team pride themselves on their commitment to learning new skills and exploring new styles. Couples are sure to love their bespoke floral arrangements for their big day.

Bella Bloom Flowers offers complimentary consultations to discuss floral arrangements, from bouquets to lavish installations. Couples can choose from various packages to suit their tastes and budgets, seamlessly bringing their vision to life. Additional services include rental items such as vases, candelabras, and floral stands, along with delivery and setup.

• Woman-owned

50 Reviews for Bella Bloom Flowers

• Arielle

Arielle C. · Married on 12/01/2020

Amazing Experience

My husband and I had a great experience with Vicky!

She was a joy to work with, we were excited to have her on our team for our special day. Despite Covid completely changing our plans, Vicky was able to pivot quickly and create a new vision for our special day! Vicky’s professionalism and expertise made for minimal stress planing a wedding during the pandemic.

Our photos came out beautiful and we are so grateful that we had Vicky’s support to help create these memories on our special day. I truly feel we’ve made a connection and I plan on recommending her services to my friends and family who need floral services!

Thank you again Vicky!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/05/2020

Truly exceptional work - blew me away!!

Oh my goodness - where to even begin to describe how jaw-droppingly gorgeous and perfect my bouquet was, as well as the rest of Bella Bloom's florals!! I could not stop staring at them and marveling at the fabulous arrangement of colors and textures that Vicky brought together so beautifully. I simply can't rave about her work enough. It far exceeded what I had even imagined or hoped for. She was able to take a few ideas I had, run with them, and create florals that felt so perfectly and personally tailored to myself and my husband. She was also a dream to work with and so warm. Due to the pandemic, we had to unexpectedly pivot from a large wedding to a small ceremony, and she was so flexible and helpful through that process. I can't wait to work with her again for our postponed reception. And I can't recommend her enough - look no further!

Sent on 12/18/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bella Bloom Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 145.00
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bella Bloom Flowers 1
    Complimentary Bridesmaid Bouquet

Book before 5/31/21 and receive a complimentary bridesmaid's bouquet when you book one of our floral packages and mention WeddingWire.

Team of Bella Bloom Flowers

Vicky

Vicky

Owner & Lead Designer

Yes, I've been in the flower business for over 20 years now - and still love it! I started my floral journey while working at the San Francisco Flower Market (my college job as I finished my undergraduate in Business at SFSU). The best college job ever!! If you haven't been to the SF Flower Market, it's a must - it's flower heaven. I ended up working there for more than 8 years! After graduating from SFSU, I completed the floristry program at CCSF to expand my knowledge and design skills. A huge opportunity then presented itself - I took the plunge and became the owner of my first retail flower shop in San Francisco. After a great run of 4 years, I sold the shop after getting married, having our second child and learning that my husband's new job would take us to our new home in the Sacramento area. Fast forward...I opened my second retail flower shop in Downtown Sac then after a couples years decided that I wanted to focus on floral design for mainly events & weddings. And here we are now. I still feel as passionate about flowers as when I worked at the flower market many, many years ago.I believe my clients can tell how excited I get talking about flowers and what we can create for their wedding day. The excitement continues for me even after the event, when my clients tell me how happy they were with everything!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• The Falls Event Center, Elk Grove
    The Falls Event Center, Elk Grove Banquet Halls

Bella Bloom Flowers is one of our areas best florists! So much care and expertise goes into their designs.

• Rev. Jeri Murphy Wedding Officiants

Vicky, owner of Bella Bloom, is one of the most thoughtful, caring and creative people I know. Her floral designs have been a part of many of the weddings I have performed, and her work is always stunning! She listens to her clients, always uses the best product available, and is timely in her delivery and setup (which is hugely important - and greatly appreciated when working with a team of wedding professionals on a timeline). I have recommended Bella Bloom frequently over the years, and will happily continue to do so. I love her work!

• Meagan Lucy Photographers Wedding Photographers

Great quality -- nice people. Good pricing too!

• 1200 S Street Suite B, Suite B Sacramento, CA, 95811 See on map
    916-581-5340 (Phone number)
    9166270995 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Bella Bloom Flowers)