Bella Bloom Flowers

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Typical Price

WE ARE...designers having a love affair with flowers.

After doing this for over 18 years (800+ weddings later) we are still as passionate about florals as we were when we started.

~~~~~~~~~

Lead designer & owner, Vicky Marco, works with a team of floral artists that share her passion and attention to detail.

Together they have over 40+ years of floral design experience. They LOVE the classic European style of designing, but also enjoy keeping up with the latest trends in modern florals & weddings, it's what keeps their designs fresh and inventive. It also keeps them excited about flowers! They are floral artists who feel lucky to share their artistry.

Trust your event flowers to a professional florist who is highly experienced in every aspect of design, planning and installation. Their goal is to make your experience worry -free, easy & fun - plus your flowers will be stunning!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$145

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Christine Married on 10/17/2021

Absolutely Recommend!

We hired Vicky with Bella Bloom as our florist for our wedding and highly recommend her! My husband and I had two separate ceremonies to incorporate both of our cultures in the marriage, and Vicky was wonderful enough to take on both projects! Her designs are so elegant and beautiful, and she helped me make decisions when I was indecisive about the small details of our wedding floral arrangements. Vicky is the sweetest and knows her stuff; she maintained such professionalism and kindness throughout the process. I felt so comfortable communicating with her, especially because our wedding planning was long-distance/over the phone. Our venue was already beautiful, but Bella Bloom's floral arrangements made it just fantastic! Highly recommend!
  • Erica
    Erica O. Married on 10/16/2021

Bella Bloom is AMAZING!!

Vicky is the absolute sweetest, and she was amazing to work with. She made our wedding so magical and beautiful. Her work literally took my breath away when I saw the flowers for our wedding when I stepped out. She made it all come together, and it looked so beautiful. I highly recommend working with her. Our venue was changed a month before our wedding due to COVID, and she was so flexible with the changes and was to helpful in the process as well. Bella Bloom's work is amazing, and I highly recommend booking with them for your event.
  • Courtland
    Courtland W. Married on 06/24/2021

The flowers were perfect!

My wife and I couldn't be happier with the quality and consistency of the florals at our wedding on the NorCal coast. They matched perfectly to the environment and the other wedding decorations. 10/10!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Vicky
Vicky
Owner & Lead Designer

Yes, I've been in the flower business for over 20 years now - and still love it! I started my floral journey while working at the San Francisco Flower Market (my college job as I finished my undergraduate in Business at SFSU). The best college job ever!! If you haven't been to the SF Flower Market, it's a must - it's flower heaven. I ended up working there for more than 8 years! After graduating from SFSU, I completed the floristry program at CCSF to expand my knowledge and design skills. A huge opportunity then presented itself - I took the plunge and became the owner of my first retail flower shop in San Francisco. After a great run of 4 years, I sold the shop after getting married, having our second child and learning that my husband's new job would take us to our new home in the Sacramento area. Fast forward...I opened my second retail flower shop in Downtown Sac then after a couples years decided that I wanted to focus on floral design for mainly events & weddings. And here we are now. I still feel as passionate about flowers as when I worked at the flower market many, many years ago.I believe my clients can tell how excited I get talking about flowers and what we can create for their wedding day. The excitement continues for me even after the event, when my clients tell me how happy they were with everything!

The Falls Event Center, Elk Grove The Falls Event Center, Elk Grove Banquet Halls

Bella Bloom Flowers is one of our areas best florists! So much care and expertise goes into their designs.

Rev. Jeri Murphy Rev. Jeri Murphy Wedding Officiants

Vicky, owner of Bella Bloom, is one of the most thoughtful, caring and creative people I know. Her floral designs have been a part of many of the weddings I have performed, and her work is always stunning! She listens to her clients, always uses the best product available, and is timely in her delivery and setup (which is hugely important - and greatly appreciated when working with a team of wedding professionals on a timeline). I have recommended Bella Bloom frequently over the years, and will happily continue to do so. I love her work!

Meagan Lucy Photographers Meagan Lucy Photographers Wedding Photographers

Great quality -- nice people. Good pricing too!

1200 S Street Suite B Sacramento, CA, 95811

By appointment only.
Location of (Bella Bloom Flowers)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding