Bella Bloom Flowers Reviews

Bella Bloom Flowers 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2019

Would Recommend Bella Bloom

Not only does Vicky do excellent work but she also is very accommodating throughout the contracting process. She broke everything down for us in an itemized quote and gave us some great ideas. She was thoughtful during the first consultation to have us select inspiration pics for each item from bride bouquet, ceremony arch to table centerpieces. We look forward to seeing her creations for our wedding day.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Iris

Iris Lehman · Married on 06/07/2019

My Bella Bloom wedding in white and green

Vicky was great to work with. Our floral arrangements/centerpieces/bouquets looked amazing for our wedding on 6/7/2019. We felt like our ideas were heard and loved how she was willing to work with our budget/never pushed for us to get more items than we wanted. She asked us for example photographs of what we were looking for, and based on that and our discussions, she knocked it out of the park with execution of those ideas on our wedding day. Also, it was so nice to know that we could rely on her and her staff to deliver and set up everything on our wedding day and it turned out lovely. Truly stress free and beautiful outcome :)

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Bella Bloom Flowers 8
    Bella Bloom Flowers 9
    Bella Bloom Flowers 10
    Bella Bloom Flowers 11

Leticia · Married on 05/25/2018

Vicky and team are amazing! Vicky went out of her way to accomodate last minute changes and coordinated everything with the vendors. The kind and calm nature of Vicky made it extremely easy and enjoyable to work with her; not to mention she is extremely creative. Overall the flowers for my wedding were better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Bella Bloom Flowers 12
    Bella Bloom Flowers 13
    Bella Bloom Flowers 14
    Bella Bloom Flowers 15
    Bella Bloom Flowers 16

Jennea · Married on 10/01/2017

Vicky did such an amazing job with all of the florals at our wedding. They came out even better than I had imagined! She really listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond my expectations. At the end of the wedding some of the guests and myself were able to take home all of the flowers. She made sure to put the arrangements in a foam/plastic container inside of the actual vases (that we rented from her) so that we could easily take them home after the wedding. It's been exactly one week since the wedding and I'm still in awe over the arrangements around my house. I highly recommend Bella Bloom to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cassondra · Married on 08/12/2017

I knew as soon as I met with Vicky that she was the right florist for us to work with. She understood my vision and color scheme from the very beginning and I knew she would do a beautiful job. She has great planning tools to make sure every little thing is covered, and her rates are very reasonable. She even does a complimentary boutonniere for the groom, and toss bouquet for the Bride. Vicky is professional, extremely sweet, and very responsive. She set up a payment plan for us and then sat down with me again once the wedding was close to finalize all of our details.

On the day of the event, I was starting to doubt the colors I had picked (peach bridesmaid dresses, and groomsmen were in tan suits with a light blue tie) and was worried they wouldn't come together. Then Vicky shows up with my GORGEOUS bouquet and it tied everything together perfectly! The bouquets, alter piece, centerpiece, and ceremony decor were absolutely beautiful and made our overall ambiance breathtaking.

My photographer couldn't get over how beautiful all of our floral arrangements were, and our guests said the same thing. I received tons of compliments on my color choices, and I know it's because of Vicky! Thank you again to Vicky and Bella Bloom, for helping to make our day so beautiful!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Delorean · Married on 03/24/2017

Vicky and Xeng were awesome! Very easy to talk to and very professional. I loved how they had a lot of vases and candleabra to rent for our wedding in house. Having those to look at during our appointment gave us a better idea would our floral would look like.

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Bella Bloom Flowers 17
    Bella Bloom Flowers 18

shannon · Married on 03/11/2017

Vicky was extremely easy to work with. She was very responsive and adhered to my budget. Everything looked beautiful fro the bouquets to the centerpieces I highly recommend Vicky and Bella Bloom!

Sent on 03/19/2017
  • Krystin

Krystin · Married on 10/15/2016

Love love love how our flowers turned out!!!!!! You won't be disappointed if you go with Bella Bloom.

Sent on 02/04/2017

lily · Married on 10/25/2015

Overall happy with the design and style of flowers. Vicky is easy to work with. She knew how to put in fruition the style that I wanted for my wedding. I loved my bouquet and my bridesmaids with the beautiful darker color lilies I wanted. She went above and beyond by her staff helping decorate with the welcome table, seating cards etc.

Only thing is that I did want my reception table flowers to have been much taller but that was my doing as I don't think I expressed that part clearly.

Thank you Vicky!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Toni · Married on 09/12/2015

The flowers for my daughters wedding were absolutely beautiful. Vicky took down notes on all of the colors and things we wanted done and she made it happen to a tee. The flowers were delivered on time and the way they were displayed at the ceremony and the reception were perfect.
    In working with Vicky I also noticed that she wouldn't try to make me spend more money than I needed. She would always tell me ways where I could cut my costs. For instance, she advised me to move some of the flowers from the ceremony to the reception instead of wasting them for that short period. She was able to decorate the entire sweetheart table with those flowers from the ceremony. I really appreciated that.
    I would definitely recommend Bella Bloom.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Tina · Married on 08/01/2015

My sister and I both used Elegant Reflections for our weddings and absoulely loved our flowers. I'm not an expert on flowers and didn't really even know what I wanted but by talking to Alla about the color scheme, setting and overall feel of our weding, she was able to put together centerpieces that were EXACTLY what I wanted. All of the flowers were fresh and gorgeous.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/10/2015

Vicky at Bella Bloom Flowers is amazing and my husband and I could not have been more pleased with her work! The flowers were beautiful and our guests still reminisce about the centerpieces they got to take home after the wedding reception. She has amazing ideas and knows exactly what you are looking for. She went above and beyond to with our flowers and showed us many options with design books, Pinterest photos and so much more. I couldn’t have asked for a more helpful, friendly, and talented florist. I would highly recommend using her.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Tammy · Married on 12/13/2014

We have had so many compliments regarding the flower arrangements at the wedding. Bella Bloom was a wonderful experience. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Dianne · Married on 11/08/2014

Beautiful!!!! Flowers were everything we wanted! Got compliments all night!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Vivien · Married on 10/19/2014

Vicky was so fun to work with on our wedding florals! She was warm, easy going, and had great ideas. The flowers were probably the one decor detail I was looking forward to seeing the most and Vicky nailed them. She took my inspiration pictures and really worked her magic. They all turned out exactly as I had imagined them. Thank you, Vicky!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Sherryl · Married on 10/04/2014

Vickie did an AMAZINGLY job with our wedding flowers. We had So many compliments on them. If you're looking for someone who will totally GET your ideas and thoughts, Vickie is your gal!!!! Beautiful, amazing, PERFECT flowers!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Vicky is an amazing florists who takes her time to understand your vision and create your vision. I enjoyed sitting down with Vicky to go over my color scheme and discuss what flowers, colors, and decor I wanted for my bridesmaids bouquets, and table arrangements.

Vicky, had patience with changes in color scheme and design. I appreciated her patience and attention to detail. My flower arrangements were spectacular just how I had envisioned it to be. She made my vision a reality and I could not have asked for anything more.

Vicky is helpful with suggestions, options, and alternatives. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a florists. You will not be disappointed. My venue looked amazing thanks for Vicky from Bella Bloom Flowers. Many guests complimented on how beautiful the arrangements looked.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Ashlee · Married on 06/21/2014

Vicky and the entire staff at Bella Bloom were absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I am going to miss my daily emails with Vicky. She was quick and responsive on every single email. She worked easily and really helped me bring to life my entire vision, down to the slightest detail. Anything and everything I needed Vicky did her best to bring it to life! I adore her. I would recommend Bella Bloom Flowers to anyone looking for an extraordinary florist.

Sent on 09/24/2014

The orchid leis, wedding party flowers, and table centerpieces were all beautiful! Vicky was great to work with & had no problem making a late addition. She even provided extra orchids to use as we wished. The flowers really made our wedding and reception beautiful and special!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Heather · Married on 09/14/2013

My sister and I both used Bella Bloom for our weddings and absoulely loved our flowers. I'm not an expert on flowers and didn't really even know what I wanted but by talking to Vicky about the color scheme, setting and overall feel of our weding, she was able to put together centerpieces that were EXACTLY what I wanted. All of the flowers were fresh and gorgeous. Vicky used her own creativity and my vases to ensure the centerpieces reflected the look and feel that I wanted.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Working with Vicky at Bella Bloom was a fantastic experience. From our first meeting to our last, we felt she paid attention, offered ideas, advice and delivered. We were worried that distance was going to be an issue as we live 2 hours from our venue and Vicky but everything was perfect. Vicky always responded to emails and calls promptly. She sure delivered the day of the wedding. My bouquet was spot on how I pictured it. The decor was exactly how we planned and the decor was perfect. She helped us find chandeliers to rent, organized their delivery and set up with our venue. She een gave us cost saving ideas!! We are so happy we found Bella Bloom. Thanks Vicky!!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Vicki from Bella Bloom arranged the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She was wonderful to work with and the end product was more beautiful than I had ever imagined they could be. Our event was the prettiest I had ever attending and the flowers were one of the reasons. I would definitely recommend Bella Bloom flowers and would use her again!

Sent on 02/24/2013

Adele · Married on 06/30/2012

Vicky and Lauri are great! Even with the last minute hiccups my vision for my bridal flowers came true!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Pat · Married on 05/27/2012

Vicky provided the flowers for our daughter's wedding last weekend at the Old Sugar Mill. The wedding party flowers were perfect, & the centerpieces magnificent! Working with her was soooo easy; she took care of many steps that certainly relieved me of some pressures! Her prices are more than reasonable for the product and the service she provides. I would recommend her, as well as use her again, for any occasion!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2011

Bella Bloom provided the personal flowers, as well as my bouquet. They were very good about keeping me in the loop. We had to switch out my dahlias due to the quality of the flowers this time of year, but I was informed ahead of time and assisted in making a substitution. I was very pleased with the final product :)

Sent on 11/20/2011