Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LeLe Floral

We specialize in wedding, events and funeral flowers. Our arrangements are unique and captured each client’s individual style and vision. We also offer the most comprehensive and realistic collections of silk flower arrangements, trees and plants for business and residential.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Highly recommend!! If you’re looking for beautiful and affordable flowers for your wedding, this is the place to call!

Profile Picture Christie, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Couldn't have had a better experience. Easy to work with, quick response time, and Kelly is willing to work with you. We were very happy with our floral arrangements and highly recommend Lele Floral Company to anyone for any special occasion!

-Martin and Melissa

Profile Picture Martin , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kelly is AMAZING! My wedding flowers turned out exactly how I wanted! I’m very simple and didn’t really have a set flower or look in mind. I did want greenery as the main attraction for the bouquets and centerpieces and sent Kelly some inspiration photos of what I had vision. Her break down for the quotes were very easy to follow and she was so very helpful and patient when I kept changing my mind about what I wanted and what I didn’t want. There were a few times where I added something on, took it off and added it back on, took it off, and added it back on! I think I was in contact with her for nearly 2 months before I made a decision to go with her. But she was so awesome and would email me to follow up and see if there was anything she can do to make my decision easier to make.

After booking with her (less than 1 month before my wedding!) she was very responsive! She was extremely helpful and anytime I emailed her with any questions or concerns she would email me back right away! A week before my wedding, she had contacted me a few times about the vendor not having the flower that she had quoted me for and would give a few different options to choose from and would cover the cost if the flower I went with was a little more pricey. I was also on the hunt for 5 small cylinder glass vases for weeks and the week before my wedding I sent an email to Kelly to see if she had any idea of where I might find them and that same day she had ordered them from her vendor and brought them to my wedding venue!

I met her for the first time on my wedding day and so glad to have met her. She is the sweetest and did such a great job setting up our arch with the fabric and flowers, and the centerpieces (which were silver dollar eucalyptus surrounded by glass vases with candles) were exactly what I envisioned, the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were stunning…everything was just perfect. She went about and beyond and I am so happy I found Lele Floral!

Profile Picture Felicia, 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Delivery

LeLe Floral Pricing