LeLe Floral

• Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About LeLe Floral

We specialize in wedding, events and funeral flowers. Our arrangements are unique and captured each client’s individual style and vision. We also offer the most comprehensive and realistic collections of silk flower arrangements, trees and plants for business and residential.

Red & White theme

• Videos 3

18 Reviews for LeLe Floral

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Best florist ever!

I can't say enough great things about Kelly! From the beginning she was so easy to work with. I adjusted my order many times and she worked with me until I felt like I had everything I needed within a price I was comfortable with. Then came the wedding day. When Kelly walked in to set up the flowers I was in awe and so was everyone else who was there at the time. They were unbelievable and far surpassed my expectations. They were beautiful, unique, and worth every single penny. They completely transformed the venue and turned my vision into a reality. Kelly's prices are extremely reasonable and you get great value for what you spend. If you want a seamless experience with your wedding flowers, book Kelly!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Hello Elizabeth,
    Thanks so much for your compliments. I am glad that you were happy with my work. You made my job very easy. Thanks so much for giving LeLe Floral an opportunity to be part of your special day. I wish you both with a lots of happiness and good health.
    Love,
    Kelly

vida · Married on 09/01/2018

Best florist: fantastic job yet affordable

Kelly did an absolutely amazing job for designing the floral arrangements for my wedding. I only communicated with her through email before the wedding and sending her couple of pictures of what I had in mind. She definitely surpassed my expectations. Her designs were even prettier than what I had in mind. Everyone gave me complements about the floral design after the wedding. Her pricing is really good. You can never find someone with such a talent with this price. I would recommend her 100%

Sent on 12/04/2018

LeLe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for your compliments Vida! I’ve always want to give my very best to my clients and I am very happy to know that you were satisfied with my service. Yours comments really make me feel so excited about the next events. By the way, you were so amazing easy to work with and I am so happy for you both. Thanks for choosing LeLe Floral. I wish you both all the best and may your marriage filled with love and happiness.
    Love,
    Kelly

Suzanne · Married on 03/31/2018

Love all the work you did Kelly. Did such an amazing job. Thank you for making my day extra special.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Thank you Suzanne!
    You both were just charming to work with and I'm so happy with your satisfaction! Please share some photos when you can.
    Best and love,

LeLe Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LeLe Floral 1
    10% Military Discount for wedding flowers packages
    To show our appreciation to our military and law enforcement members for their scarify to keep our country safe, LeLe Floral is giving a 10% discount on all wedding flower packages. By giving a discount to our men and women in uniform, we hope to give back, even a little bit. The least we can do to our armed forces friends. Thank you very much for your service. Without you we would not have a peaceful life. Please mention this promotion when contacting LeLe Floral and provide Military ID.

• 4117 Elverta Rd. , Ste 102# C31 Antelope, CA 95843 See on map