LeLe Floral Reviews

18 | Antelope, CA

18 Reviews for LeLe Floral

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Best florist ever!

I can't say enough great things about Kelly! From the beginning she was so easy to work with. I adjusted my order many times and she worked with me until I felt like I had everything I needed within a price I was comfortable with. Then came the wedding day. When Kelly walked in to set up the flowers I was in awe and so was everyone else who was there at the time. They were unbelievable and far surpassed my expectations. They were beautiful, unique, and worth every single penny. They completely transformed the venue and turned my vision into a reality. Kelly's prices are extremely reasonable and you get great value for what you spend. If you want a seamless experience with your wedding flowers, book Kelly!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Hello Elizabeth,
    Thanks so much for your compliments. I am glad that you were happy with my work. You made my job very easy. Thanks so much for giving LeLe Floral an opportunity to be part of your special day. I wish you both with a lots of happiness and good health.

vida · Married on 09/01/2018

Best florist: fantastic job yet affordable

Kelly did an absolutely amazing job for designing the floral arrangements for my wedding. I only communicated with her through email before the wedding and sending her couple of pictures of what I had in mind. She definitely surpassed my expectations. Her designs were even prettier than what I had in mind. Everyone gave me complements about the floral design after the wedding. Her pricing is really good. You can never find someone with such a talent with this price. I would recommend her 100%

Sent on 12/04/2018

LeLe Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for your compliments Vida! I’ve always want to give my very best to my clients and I am very happy to know that you were satisfied with my service. Yours comments really make me feel so excited about the next events. By the way, you were so amazing easy to work with and I am so happy for you both. Thanks for choosing LeLe Floral. I wish you both all the best and may your marriage filled with love and happiness.

Suzanne · Married on 03/31/2018

Love all the work you did Kelly. Did such an amazing job. Thank you for making my day extra special.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Thank you Suzanne!
    You both were just charming to work with and I'm so happy with your satisfaction! Please share some photos when you can.
    Best and love,
    always!
    Kelly :)

Christie · Married on 01/27/2018

Highly recommend!! If you’re looking for beautiful and affordable flowers for your wedding, this is the place to call!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Hi Christie,

Thanks you so much for your feedback and thank you so much for having LeLe Floral to be part of your special day. We are happy to know that you were satisfied with our service. Again, thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you. We wish both of you a lot of happiness and good health. Please share with us your happy married life.

W\♡

Martin · Married on 11/25/2017

Couldn't have had a better experience. Easy to work with, quick response time, and Kelly is willing to work with you. We were very happy with our floral arrangements and highly recommend Lele Floral Company to anyone for any special occasion!

-Martin and Melissa

Sent on 02/25/2018

Hello Martin and Malissa,
    thanks so much for your compliments. I am glad that you were happy with my work. You made my job very easy. Thanks so much for giving LeLe Floral an opportunity to be part of your special day. I wish you both with a lots of happiness and good health.
    love,

Eve · Married on 05/27/2016

Kelly from LeLe Floral is absolutely, absolutely amazing! And boy was I lucky to book her as my florist!

She was prompt with her responses, answered my questions and best of all was willing to work with my tight budget. She kept in contact with me leading up to the wedding and throughout the process. I ended up adding a few more items to the contract about a month before the wedding and she more than accommodated. 2 days before the wedding, she was contacting me to make sure we were set up.

And the day of the wedding.... was magical! I met Kelly while she was setting up the floral center pieces, and they were absolutely amazing. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. She had forgotten the two hand corsages for the moms, until I asked her about them (wait, don't freak out yet...). I wasn't too worried, as she had ended up decorating my head table and cake table and giving my groom a boutonnière (like I said she's amazing!!). One second she disappears and the next, she somehow scrambled to make 2 beautiful hand corsages and even delivered them to the moms BEFORE the ceremony even started!

Weddings are extremely expensive. I was pretty restrictive with my budget and almost decided against flowers completely... That is until I found Kelly. I don't regret hiring her as my florist. I only wish I could work with her more haha!

Kelly went above and beyond what she needed to do. She really tied in everything with the wedding from the bouquets to the center pieces and the decorations.

She's hardworking, detail oriented and prompt. I am beyond happy and extremely lucky to have found and booked Kelly from LeLe Florals for my wedding!

Thank you so much, Kelly!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Hello Eve,
    Thank you so much for your compliments. Yours comments really make me feel so excited about the next events. I’ve always want to give my very best to my clients and I am very happy to know that you were satisfied with my service. By the way, you were so amazing easy to work with and I am so happy for you Eve.
    Thanks for choosing LeLe Floral. I wish you all the best and may your marriage filled with love and happiness.

Colleena · Married on 03/19/2016

Kelly was amazing. She made my vision of my wedding flowers come true. she worked so hard and I would definitely recommend her to all family and friends for any event. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Dear Colleena,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are very happy to hear your positive feedback and all the kind words. Love,

Colleena · Married on 03/19/2016

I recommend Kelly to all of my friends, family, and future brides. My wedding party was especially big (ten bridesmaids and groomsmen). After having my original florist cancel on me two months before my wedding, I contacted Kelly to see if she wold be up to the job. She not only replied to all of my questions and worked with my budget, she delivered the most beautiful flower arrangements for each dinner table, the prettiest bouquets and perfect boutonnières. Kelly never questioned the size of my wedding party and willingly accepted all of my details about each flower arrangement. I received so many complements on our entourage table, bouquets, and center pieces. She took all of my ideas and made my dream wedding come true. Kelly is reliable and passionate about her job. Within minute of speaking to her, it is obvious she cares just as much about the big day as you do. Thank you Kelly <3

Marie · Married on 08/31/2011

Miss Le was really amazing. She helped us with our wedding in August, 2011. It was last minute but she managed to do the job fantastically. She was also pregnant while doing our wedding. Her health wasn't in the best condition but we saw her working non-stop to get the job done. We were worried for her, too. It took her 4 days to prepare all the flower arrangements. I would totally recommend Lele Flowers

Sent on 09/13/2011

Dear Marie,
    Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and your recommendation of our services is really helpful. I' ’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Again, thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding.
    love Kelly

Shaunda · Married on 07/16/2011

I meet with them once to share the idea I had for my wedding. The month before I was to get married my sister past. So the appointments I had to see how things were going were now out the window and I then had to put everything in there hands and hope for the best. The day off all I could do was cry she went over & beyond from my martini center pieces to the orange slices in the stands to even making a spacial bouquet for my sister and placing it in a chair and moving it to the hall to set next to my cake. They were on top of everything & I loved it all. Big Thanks From the Harrell Family

Sent on 04/06/2012

Hello Shaunda,
    Thanks you so much for your feedback and thank you so much for having LeLe Floral to be part of your special day. We are happy to know that you were satisfied with our service. Like every special event we just want to make sure our clients are happy with the service that we provide. We don't mind to put in the extra work as long as our clients are happy. The bottom line is your happiness is also our happiness. Again, thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you. We wish both of you a lot of happiness and good health. Please share with us your happy married life especially when there's little one(s) come into your life.
    W\♡

Dominique · Married on 03/18/2017

LeLe made the most beautiful bouquets. They were everything I could have imagined. Kelly was so sweet when she arrived. They touched up all the centerpieces and bouquets. And then gave me the left over petals that had fallen off for my flower girls! Thank you so much Kelly. You were amazing!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Hello Dominique,
    I'm so happy with your satisfaction. Your photos are breathtaking and all the details of your wedding. It was my honor to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Trong · Married on 08/03/2011

Kelly and her husband were passionate with their work. I wanted to throw my wife a surprised 10-year wedding anniversary. Having no knowledge about flowers whatsoever, I contacted Kelly. She sat with me for 2 hours planning the entire arrangements. She helped picking the flowers that are appropriate and fitting my budget. Kelly was very professional but patient and understanding. The celebration turned out perfect. Thank you Kelly and Henry.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Hello Trong,
    Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and your recommendation of our services.
    Again, thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding.

Monica · Married on 06/05/2010

A friend of mine recommended me to Kelly/LeLe Floral for my wedding last June couldn't be more grateful for the service I had received. Kelly put absolutely everything she had into making every detail just perfect and the flowers defiantly exceeded any expectation I could have had. It was so nice to plan a wedding with someone who truly knew what they were doing. To have someone that didn't keep me in the dark about anything that would impede the overall look was something I am grateful for. Sometimes one needs to be told from a third party when something won't work in order for you to see things in a different perspective as opposed to realizing the day of your wedding that it was a wrong decision. Nonetheless, if you are looking for a florist who will work with you and your budget but still create something beyond your expectation; I strongly recommend Kelly/Lele Floral.

Hello Monica,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very happy to have customer like you. We are appreciating for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding. I' ’m glad to meet your families and friends.
    Love, Kelly
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/01/2017

Kelly is AMAZING! My wedding flowers turned out exactly how I wanted! I’m very simple and didn’t really have a set flower or look in mind. I did want greenery as the main attraction for the bouquets and centerpieces and sent Kelly some inspiration photos of what I had vision. Her break down for the quotes were very easy to follow and she was so very helpful and patient when I kept changing my mind about what I wanted and what I didn’t want. There were a few times where I added something on, took it off and added it back on, took it off, and added it back on! I think I was in contact with her for nearly 2 months before I made a decision to go with her. But she was so awesome and would email me to follow up and see if there was anything she can do to make my decision easier to make.

After booking with her (less than 1 month before my wedding!) she was very responsive! She was extremely helpful and anytime I emailed her with any questions or concerns she would email me back right away! A week before my wedding, she had contacted me a few times about the vendor not having the flower that she had quoted me for and would give a few different options to choose from and would cover the cost if the flower I went with was a little more pricey. I was also on the hunt for 5 small cylinder glass vases for weeks and the week before my wedding I sent an email to Kelly to see if she had any idea of where I might find them and that same day she had ordered them from her vendor and brought them to my wedding venue!

I met her for the first time on my wedding day and so glad to have met her. She is the sweetest and did such a great job setting up our arch with the fabric and flowers, and the centerpieces (which were silver dollar eucalyptus surrounded by glass vases with candles) were exactly what I envisioned, the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were stunning…everything was just perfect. She went about and beyond and I am so happy I found Lele Floral!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Hello Falicia,
    Thanks so much for your compliments. I am glad that you were happy with my work. You made my job very easy. Thanks so much for giving LeLe Floral an opportunity to be part of your special day. I wish you both with lots of happiness and good health.
    Again, I’m apology for some of the flower was not available due to the major hurricane in October.
  • Rashele

Rashele · Married on 06/09/2012

I used LeLe Floral for my June 2012 wedding and I was very happy my flowers. The value was great and Kelly was very responsive if I had questions or wanted to make changes. When I was first looking for florists, I did not really know what I wanted and Kelly gave me multiple options, one of which ended up being the color scheme. I also thought I might put together the centerpieces myself but Kelly had such great ideas for them, I eventually decided to have her do it and I am so glad I did! The centerpieces where the most complemented item at the wedding! The flowers were so beautiful and Kelly came all the way out to my venue (about an hour and a half away) to set them up. I would highly recommend this florist to anyone who wants gorgeous flowers at an affordable price.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Hello Rashele,
    I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Again, thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. If you need any flower arrangements please contact me.
    Again, thanks for choosing LeLe Floral. I wish you all the best and may your marriage filled with love and happiness.

Cindy · Married on 09/18/2010

3.5

LeLe Floral is amazing! When i was looking for a florist to design my wedding I was on a fixed budget. I then came across Lele Florist. With the expertise of the owner I was able to achieve a platinum wedding on my low budget. I had 12 tall centerpieces with the trumpet vases with dendrobium orchids with roses and hydrageas and 12 smaller vases with the same flowers. Both were round arrangements. The quality of service and products that are presented by this vendor is unbelievable from the flowers to the chair covers. I highly recommend this vendor when in search for a florist. Thank you Kelly & Henry!

Hello Cindy,
    Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding. I was glad to hear that you were happy with our services. Thank you for giving us a perfect review and your recommendation of our services.

Anna · Married on 08/21/2010

3.5

I first used LeLe Floral for a bridal shower because I needed someone local. I use them every time now and never been disappointed. Their designs are very unusual but beautiful. I used them for my wedding. I got in contact with Kelly only 3 weeks before my wedding. I planned most of it via email, due to a new job in another state. My flowers come out beautiful. It was the most beautiful set of wedding flowers ever.
    You'll be impressed... I'm sure of it!

Hello Anna,
    Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to assist you with your flower needs and Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding.

Kristie S · Married on 11/14/2009

2.5

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous. Excellent quality and so fresh! I worked with Kelly, and she was so willing to work with our price points and needs. She was so helpful and attentive. I'm not a big flower person, but after showing her a few photos, I was amazed at the result on our big day. They went above and beyond Kelly showed up the day of to deliver, and she was so sweet! The price is right, and our flowers were exceptional!

FYI: Very difficult to get an appointment

Hello Kristie,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I had so much joy working with you and your husband on your wedding flowers plan. We are very happy to hear your positive feedback and all the kind words and also the very cute duck, sheep blankets that you gave my girls. They use it every day and love them so much.