50-120
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Murrieta's Well

Located in the heart of the Liveremore Valley Wine Country, Murrieta’s Well offers wedding guests a picturesque setting for ceremonies and receptions in a charming, historic winery nestled among the vineyards.   The idyllic location emanates a feeling of timeless romanticism and exclusivity, providing a unique wine country experience for your wedding. Large double doors open up to a vineyard patio ceremony site, just steps away from the lush vineyards.   Menus for  Murrieta’s Well events are prepared by Wente Vineyards award-winning restaurant and first-class catering services, featuring regional American dishes. Our chefs use only the freshest ingredients, at the peak of their season. The dishes prepared are pleasing to the eye as well as the palate, and are created to harmonize with the fine wines produced by Murrieta’s Well and Wente Vineyards. Elegant wedding cakes are custom designed by the Pastry Chef at Wente Vineyards and are included in the price of the menus.   Wente Vineyards is pleased to provide the following services for your wedding and reception:          ·         Catering Sales Manager to plan every detail of your special day ·         Personal Day of Coordinator will be present to orchestrate your ceremony and wedding reception ·         Wedding arch and white chairs for your ceremony ·         Amenities for your reception include chairs and round tables, full china service, glassware and white linens

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Murrieta's Well on

21 Reviews for Murrieta's Well

Uncovered Outdoor (2)
Event Planning (2)
Indoor (1)

This is such a beautiful venue! We and our guests loved how quaint and private the location was versus other locations in the vicinity. The service was phenomenal, Wente staff is hands down on top of all guests and especially the Bride and Groom! every time we finished a drink, our bartender had one ready for us, and one of the staff members seemed like they were directly assigned just to us! They made us feel so special!

Profile Picture Ania, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

I loved Murrieta's Well! Originally, my husband was the one pushing for this venue and I wasn't envisioning it... we viewed it in the middle of a weekday, when nothing was decorated, and I was worried that the cement walls felt too stark or cold. But I gave in, because it was a much better value than the other Napa winery we were considering, and I'm so glad I did! Once decorated, it was perfectly elegant and romantic, and just slightly rustic... exactly what I was going for with a winery wedding. Not to mention, the staff was wonderful. The food was delicious (I'm normally not a big fan of mass-produced wedding food... no matter how well intentioned, it never seems to turn out that great. However, our food was incredible - our steaks tasted like they came from a high-end steakhouse). The servers were quick and friendly and the coordinators made it very easy on me. Tricia, was the pre-wedding coordinator, and since this was a destination wedding for us (I live in Miami), I really appreciated her responsiveness to emails, and always making herself available for me when I needed her. And Jessica, our day-of coordinator, made sure everything went perfectly on my big day - I never had to worry about a thing, I just sat back and enjoyed myself! I'm so grateful to the team at MW for all their hard work, and would recommend the venue to anyone - our wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a gorgeous location for a wedding!! I am a professional wedding planner in Chicago, and as a wedding gift to my first cousin I remotely planned her June destination wedding. We went with Murrieta's Well, based on it's beautiful location, fantastic dinner packages, and superior service. It couldn't have been a more pleasant experience!! Tricia helped us with everything, from menu planning to scheduling details, to vendor recommendations. I would recommend Wente Vineyards and Murrieta's Well to anyone looking for a beautiful location for an intimate and delicious celebration!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/25/15, 4 Reviews

22 Photos

Murrieta's Well

22 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Murrieta's Well is a favorite amoung our DJs. It has class and sytle for a beautiful wedding in the vineyards. My tip for the Well is to add a few par cans to accent the barrell room and this place comes to life.

We love to work at Murietta's Well! The staff are great, food excellent, beautiful cakes, and a great location - what more could you ask for?

Murrieta's Well is a spectacular venue! The staff are extremely professional and the location can't be beat!

Events