Columbia Wedding Photography Reviews

12 | Lexington, SC

12 Reviews for Columbia Wedding Photography

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

I am a wedding coordinator and I had the pleasure of working with Matt at a wedding in December 2016. My bride was over the moon to hire him, after having second thoughts on her first photographer. Matt put her mind at ease! He was easy to coordinate with prior to the wedding and did an amazing job capturing the day beautifully! I hope to have the opportunity to work with him again in the future. Jessica, JWK Weddings

Sent on 02/07/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

I booked Matt for my daughter's wedding after speaking with him on the phone. Not only are his prices reasonable, but he is a pleasure to work with. During the wedding I never felt as if he was "in the way" and he was extremely accommodating to any last minute photos we wanted and all the last minute changes. I could not have been happier and will recommend him highly.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MATT!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Sara · Married on 12/31/2014

Matt is amazing to work with. He took beautiful images at our wedding and the photo booth was a hit with our guests!!! I would recommend him for anything. Great prices and so much fun!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Eva · Married on 05/05/2012

Matt was very professional from setting up the appointment to meet him to receiving our DVD with all of the beautiful pictures. We couldn't have been happier with the quality of the pictures. Would definitely recommended to anyone looking for a professional photographer. Worth every penny!

Sent on 01/12/2013

Kira · Married on 09/10/2011

Brodiefoto was absolutely wonderful. I love my wedding photos. I have no regrets in hiring Brodiefoto and would seek them out for future photo sessions.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Shikha · Married on 07/31/2010

I absolutely loved working with Matt. He was very professional and flexibility (which is key with an indian wedding). By the end of the wedding day we really felt like Matt and his assistant were friends who were attending the wedding rather than the photographers because they made everyone feel very comfortable. We loved our pictures and have Matt to thank for capturing memories that will last for years to come. I would highly recommend Matt if you are looking for someone who is professional and cares about your big day just as much as you do.

Sent on 09/20/2010

Rebekah · Married on 05/09/2010

Brodiefoto is definitely the best choice for your special day! I could not have asked for a better crew of photographers and videographers. We had so many pictures and they were all amazing! Our video turned out great and we even got to pick the music. Matt Brodie is a great guy and very professional. He helped keep me (the bride) very laid back on my busy day and never missed a chance to capture a great moment. I feel we definitely could not have gotten a better bang for our buck! Thanks again, Matt!!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Kathryn · Married on 09/05/2009

Matt Brodie was an excellent photographer. He was with me throughout my entire wedding weekend. He was thoughtful and eager to make our pictures not only beautiful, but also specific to our tastes. He went above and beyond by coming up with creative photos (of our rings, my dress, etc) that I would never have thought to request, but ended up being some of my favorite pictures. He was also extremely professional; I always knew I could count on him and that I would never have to worry about him not showing up, not calling back, etc. If you would like to make your wedding a little less stressful and a little more worry-free, and if you would like to be able to always remember it and look back at it and see its full beauty and emotional sentiment, then I would, without equivocation, recommend Matt Brodie to do your photography.

Sent on 09/28/2009

Kelsey · Married on 05/16/2009

What a wonderful photographer. He did an awesome job for a great price. He was very flexible and great to work with!

Sent on 09/19/2009

Janet · Married on 04/07/2015

I literally could not have asked for a better photographer. Beautiful work!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Robin · Married on 09/05/2009

This was an amazing weekend for my daughter, son-in-law, their family and friends that was captured for a lifetime by their photographer-Matt Brodie. We never had to question his reliability or quality of work. All brides would be lucky to book him.

Sent on 10/17/2009

Lindsay · Married on 10/12/2013

Matt was easy to work with, and even a year and a half later has been super helpful in getting me photo files, etc. Our photos are beautiful and we will treasure them forever!

Sent on 02/06/2015