Citrine Designs Reviews

8 | Lake Forest, CA

8 Reviews for Citrine Designs

Paula · Married on 08/29/2015

So pleased with our wedding program fans from this vendor.
    She was able to incorporate a photo of the bride's bouquet onto the front
    and the program details on the back.
    Service was extremely fast and responsive and the quality is great.
    With so many vendors on line, we are very glad we chose Citrine Designs for our event.
    Reasonable price, high quality, and exceptional customer service. You can't ask for more!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Shelly · Married on 06/22/2013

Jessica was very helpful and professional. She make 200 wedding fan programs. She was very good to work with. Her promptness was amazing. We had trouble w/ cc on internet. She e-mailed back and forth and we paid by check. She e-mailed when she received it and e-mailed to make sure we approved our order before printing. Shipping was very timely. We were 110% satisfied with the service we received. I would highly recommend her service to anyone! Thanks for making our programs special. They looked amazing too!

Sent on 05/20/2013

G · Married on 05/27/2013

I ordered the fans with the ceremony information on. My wedding was in Punta Cana, Dominion Republic. The fans really went with the theme. Working with the company on color match, information wanted on the fans and turn around time was remarkable. The quality of the fans was A+. I would recommend Citrine Designs to anyone who wants good service and great affordable wedding items.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Citrine Designs printed all of my stationery needs and they turned out perfect! This included: invitations, program fans, place cards, table map, table numbers and thank you notes. Jessica Bubb, graphic designer, captured the ink colors that I wanted and even created a logo for me that was used in some way on everything she printed. I used the new style pocket invitation which included a postcard RSVP and another information card. Not only was Jessica's work beautiful, the paper was good quality and all my orders arrived earlier than I needed them! The prices I was charged by Citrine Designs were about a third of what I would have paid in a conventional stationery store. I highly recommend this company and will definitely use it again for my stationery needs.

Sent on 11/03/2013

J · Married on 04/20/2013

We ordered fan programs and loved them! They came all assembled and as ordered. Citrine design was very professional and had many options to choose from. We received many positive comments from our guests as well. Thank you!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Christy · Married on 06/15/2013

I ordered the program fans, last minute, for my daughter's wedding. They arrived on time and are absolutely beautiful. I struggled with getting in contact with the vendor but she would eventually contact me and assured me that the programs would arrive on time.

Sent on 06/18/2013
  • Eyana

Eyana · Married on 06/05/2011

3.4
      1.0
      3.0

The wedding program fans and table cards that I ordered from Citrine Designs were beautiful! Jessica, the head designer, was very patient with my many changes to the proofs, and was able to accommodate my wishes in a short amount of time. The biggest complaint I had was with the lack of responsiveness. Jessica only responded by email, and only after I sent several emails with "urgent" in the subject line. No one ever answers the "customer service" telephone line. Nevertheless, the end product was beautiful and arrived close enough to the estimated ship date that I would consider using Citrine again. One note for brides - make sure you're aware of the size of the fans you're ordering. The pictures on the website can be deceiving, larger fans will cost more.

Sent on 06/07/2011

2.2
      0.0
      0.0

I ordered program fans for my wedding. I was extremely happy with the product, but it was a nightmare getting the product. I was given a promise date, but only after the promise date had been passed and I notified the company, did they tell me they were out of the ribbon color that I had requested, but it was on its way. Again, I was given a promise date. It passed once again, and only when I contacted the company was I told there was problems getting the ribbon. Again, I was given a promise date and once again, it passed. I was going to be leaving to go out of town to move my husband home, and nobody would be there to receive the package. I told them I needed the fans and I was then told there was plenty of time before my wedding, they would get there. We were two months out, which is plenty of time, had all of these problems not occurred. When they FINALLY arrived, I was promised thank you cards to go along with them because of all of the problems. I told them I would like the same design as my programs and the number I needed, we are now 17 months out from my wedding and I never received the thank you cards.
    They were extremely hard to get a hold of. None of my phone calls were ever returned. The only contact I had was through email, and that took many days.
    I do recommend their products, but order in advance!

Sent on 01/08/2013