Christina Turner Ward Reviews

Christina Turner Ward 1
Christina Turner Ward 2

Krishna · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful!

Thank goodness that I came across Christina Ward's information - because she was an absolutely amazing officiant! Christina gave my husband and I each a set of questions about each other, and then she took those answers to create the story of us! Countless family members and friends raved about our ceremony, and that was because Christina added just the right amount of sentiment and comedy. I was very happy with how everything turned out, and would recommend Christina to anyone!! Thanks again :)

Sent on 11/08/2018

Christina Turner Ward's reply:

Thank you Krishna for your kind words! I so enjoyed working with you and Evan. A little rain couldn't stop your beautiful ceremony! All the best!

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2017

Our original officiant bailed three days before our wedding due to a family emergency, and Christina saved the day! She was such a dream to work with. She responded promptly to all of our emails, and was so sweet to work with. We were given a few different ceremonies to chose from, and we worked together to edit it to fit us. Our wedding worked out seamlessly, and was exactly what I imagined. I highly recommend Christina!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Christina Turner Ward 3

Christina Turner Ward's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I was so happy I could help you and Jeff have the wedding ceremony you dreamed of. The wedding was amazing!

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough about our experiences with Christina! Right from our initial meeting, she put us at ease and answered all of our questions. Christina took the time to get to know us and our ceremony truly reflected our love for one another. She was very timely and responsive to e-mails, getting back to us the very same day. Christina sent my husband and I questionnaires which we filled out separately and drafted a ceremony from our responses. We then added to and revised the ceremony to create our perfect ceremony! If you are looking for a wedding officiant who will work with you and take the time to personalize the perfect ceremony for you, Christina Turner Ward is the one!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Christina Turner Ward's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Lauren. It was a true pleasure working with you both.

Michael · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Christina was truly an amazing experience from start to finish! Christina was also the officiant for my sister’s wedding. After witnessing firsthand how professional she was and also hearing the great feedback from my sister I knew she was the person we wanted to work with. Christina had a very structured approach on how to communicate with us consistently and also was very detailed in explaining the process and what needed to happen at different points leading up to our wedding day. She completely made us feel comfortable through the whole process and everything turned out perfect! If you really want an officiant who is going to sit down with you and really look to personalize your ceremony you need to look no further as Christina will provide you with exactly that!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Christina Turner Ward's reply:

Thank you so much Michael! It was just a true pleasure working with you and Nikki!

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

We absolutely loved working with Christina. We were apprehensive to have our ceremony performed by somebody we did not have a prior personal connection with, but she really takes the time to get to know you and to discover what is important to your relationship. The in-person meeting is invaluable and will let her get to know you and for you to understand her style better. We had many of our guests come up to us during cocktail hour to let us know how beautiful they thought the ceremony was. As much as it was the information we provided, Christina's writing and touches really bring everything to life in a touching way. We would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Christina Turner Ward's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Nicole! I so appreciate your review and I'm hoping that you and Christian have a wonderful Fall!

Cheryl · Married on 04/30/2017

If I could give 6 stars for Christina I would in a heartbeat. My husband and I were beyond happy with the attention, dedication, professionalism and overall caring that she took in officiating our wedding. She had us fill out a questionnaire asking us about how we met, how we would describe our partner and other questions that helped her in creating our ceremony. The end result was a ceremony that was tasteful and beautiful. I had so many guests approach me and comment on the ceremony. They had each said how they had never been so moved during a wedding ceremony. If you are considering an officiant for your wedding know that you are in the most competent hands if you choose Christina. We couldn't imagine a more beautiful way to begin our lives together. Thank you so much Christina :)

Ron · Married on 04/08/2017

Christina did a phenomenal job officiating our wedding. She was very flexible with her time and accommodated our every need in order to create our unique Buddhist-inspired wedding ceremony. We would highly recommend Christina!

Kristyn · Married on 11/13/2016

Christina exceeded our expectations and my husband and I would absolutely recommend her as a wedding officiant. Christina has such a warm, kind and genuine personality and this came through in all of our interactions with her and during our ceremony. She worked with us to create a personalized ceremony that reflected exactly what we were looking to achieve. It was even better than we imagined! Our ceremony was so personal, meaningful, warm and loving and reflected who we are as a couple and what we wanted to come through to our family and friends celebrating with us. In addition to her warm personality and having created a beautiful ceremony for us, she is also an excellent public speaker which added to having such a great ceremony. Our guests raved to us throughout our wedding about how beautiful and meaningful our ceremony was. We are so happy that we chose Christina as our wedding officiant. She was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and she made the most important part of our day perfect!

• Y

Yasmin · Married on 11/05/2016

It truly meant a lot to us that Christina officiated our wedding. She took the time to get to know us and as a result the ceremony was perfect. We will always remember the kind words she said and how comfortable she made us feel on a day when we were already excited and anxious.

Julianna · Married on 11/05/2016

We wanted a wedding ceremony that was special to us, and was not religious. Christina did an amazing job of accommodating all of that for us and adding in a special reading we picked from a book, as well as the breaking of the glass tradition. So many people commented on how lovely and soothing her voice was while reading the ceremony as well. She is such a pro and made the whole ceremony and marriage license process super easy for us. She even gave us a lovely keepsake copy of our ceremony after as well. I would recommend her to anyone, especially people looking for a non-religious ceremony and have no idea where to start!

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

Christina wrote us a beautiful, personal, non religious ceremony. From our first meeting to our wedding day Christina was very responsive and available to answer all of our questions. She provided us with a beautiful copy of the vows we wrote along with a copy of our wedding ceremony. All of my guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony was. After the ceremony Christina even helped me bustle my dress because no one else could figure out how! I would highly recommend her service! Thank you!

Holly · Married on 07/24/2016

Christina is the perfect choice if you are looking for a personal, spiritual, romantic ceremony. She met with us to get to know us and our love story before our wedding. We opted for a very intimate ceremony, with just us and our parents, but the beautiful words that Christina spoke made it seem like a grand event. We had our wedding at an abandoned train car which was not in the most ideal location, but Christina had no problem with trudging through an overgrown path on a hot day to perform our ceremony at a location that had special meaning to us. It was emotional, beautiful and surely memorable for all of us. I would recommend Christina to everyone I know who is looking for someone special to perform the most perfect wedding ceremony.

Madeline · Married on 05/29/2016

Christina Ward is an absolute pleasure to deal with. She listened to everything we asked for in our Ceremony and made sure it was exactly as we wanted. She made us feel like we knew her forever and was extremely accommodating. Christina kept in contact with us for the entire time we were planning our wedding which made us feel very confident that the Ceremony would go smoothly. The Ceremony that we chose from her suggestions was lovely and added greatly to our day. The day of the wedding went beautifully and Christina really made our Ceremony special. We would definitely recommend working with Christina.

Laura · Married on 04/02/2016

Christina was wonderful! Since first meeting with her, she made us feel comfortable and at ease. She has a warm presence. Christina made sure we were happy the whole time. Our guests called us the days following to tell us how special our ceremony was. It was a highlight of the night! She put an extra special touch on our big day!

Laura · Married on 08/22/2015

We cannot thank Christina enough for such an amazing wedding ceremony!! Christina helped us create a ceremony that was simple, yet touching, personalized, and perfectly "us". All of our guests are still complementing us on how perfect the ceremony turned out. Christina helped us through the process of writing our own vows, and there was not a single dry eye in the crowd. We are so grateful that we have a copy of the ceremony to read again and again :) Christina is warm, articulate, and very organized. We highly recommend her for your ceremony! Thank you, Christina!!

Aubrey · Married on 05/16/2015

Christina just recently officiated our wedding in Hillsborough and we had the most wonderful experience. From the start, Christina was incredibly responsive and flexible. After our initial meeting, we immediately felt comfortable with Christina -- she's warm, friendly and truly took the time to get to know us and what we wanted from our ceremony. We really wanted something that reflected us as a couple -- we wanted it to be personal, low-key and just "us." She put together an absolutely beautiful ceremony -- we were thrilled with the final result and nearly every guest commented on how perfect it was; it was everything we hoped for, and then some. I would recommend Christina to any and every couple looking for an officiant -- she's fantastic to work with and truly takes the time to get to know her couples and deliver a ceremony that reflects their vision.

Meg · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I are so happy that we found Christina on WeddingWire. She was such a pleasure to work with. We clicked right away at our initial meeting. She took the time to listen to our quirky/nerdy requests and then followed up with a detailed questionnaire later on to really get to know us as a couple. From that she wrote the most beautiful and personal ceremony we had ever heard. She was game to collaborate with us and our DJ to ensure we timed our recessional music just perfectly with her Pronouncement, so we walked out to the most epic part of Star Wars end titles theme - it was one of the highlights of our night. So many friends and family have commented to us how uniquely personal our ceremony was - which has been so special to hear. We highly recommend her to every couple. Thank you Christina!

Keri · Married on 11/22/2014

Five stars! Christina was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She was accommodating in booking us last minute and so personable. She made great suggestions and really created a special and unique ceremony for us. We highly recommend her!

Clair · Married on 09/27/2014

Christina was so lovely to work with. She understood that we were planning our wedding long-distance, and worked with us to communicate via Skype and email. She was a wonderfully calm presence the evening of, and conducted a beautiful ceremony that was so meaningful and brought all of us to tears.

Courtney · Married on 08/24/2014

Thank you very much for officiating our wedding ceremony. We really loved the personal and touching ceremony that you wrote for us. It was fun for us to be involved in creating the ceremony and we enjoyed our meeting with you to plan the ceremony. The wedding was such a meaningful and special day for Charles and I and our families. We all appreciated the thought you put into our ceremony.

Christina was great to work with for our wedding! Although my husband and I were raised in the same faith, neither one of us practices and wanted a ceremony that was personalized and reflected our values. Christina was great at both capturing "us" and creating an emotional ceremony (lots of tears in the audience), and going through the logistical details of the ceremony with us. She was decently responsive and her prices were very reasonable.

Jacqui · Married on 06/06/2014

Christina Turner Ward was an amazing officiant for our wedding. She created a very personal and touching ceremony, which all of our friends and family keep talking about. We had so many compliments about our ceremony. She was a joy to work with and I would recommend her to all of my friends and family who are tying the knot!

Adriana · Married on 04/19/2014

Christina was truly amazing. She was there to help me out through every single detail. My wedding would not have been perfect if it wasnt for her officiating it. She made the ceremony feel so beautiful, loved, and laughter. I would 100% recommend her to be your wedding officiant. She walked us through it all from the beginning to rehearsals. I dont know what I would have done without her. Thank you Christina for such a beautiful service! AMAZING!!!

Coming from out of state, I was concerned about finding an officiant who would treat our wedding ceremony with the same respect given to heterosexual couples. Christina provided the support and understanding we needed. But more importantly, she wrote the most beautiful, touching, and personal ceremony for us. It moved us to tears. Everyone commented on what a wonderful job she did and that she clearly has a special talent for this. She made the process easy for us, was helpful in incorporating the readings we selected and our vows, and was reassuring when we needed it. We are so grateful to her for making our wedding so special.