With This Ring Weddings is a wedding officiant service based in Hampton, New Jersey.
Want to elope quietly in the privacy of your backyard? Wed barefoot on the beach? Marry the love of your life in a castle that would make Harry and Meghan blush? Or anything in between?
Look no further.
Our job is to celebrate you, your story, and your love.
With This Ring has one purpose, and that is to craft a ceremony that — regardless of its size or scale — is engaging, intimate, and one-of-a-kind. Blending humor and hope, licensed minister Clinton Ambs will make your wedding day dreams a reality.
Schedule a free consultation to discuss your budget, your vision, and your must-haves — as well as the trappings of a wedding ceremony that matches who you are as a couple.
With This Ring’s Services Include:
- Tailor-made ceremonies that celebrate your partnership.
- Assistance navigating the tedium of marriage licenses.
- Wedding Rehearsals in the days (or even moments) leading up to the big event.
- Limitless conferences with you on the phone, on Zoom, or in person to ensure you are confident and jitter-free going into your ceremony.
- Ceremonies for traditional, interfaith, non-denominational, non-religious, and same/intersex couples!
Book your free consultation today!
Vendors you may like
See other vendors that are popular with couples right now
Frequently asked questions
What is the typical price for your wedding services?
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
19 User photos
Our long lost best friend
Above and beyond the ceremony of our dreams!
The talk of the evening!
Are you interested?