Jersey City, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dana Silverberg Lawson, Life Cycle Celebrant

Serving a range of wedding events, Dana Silverberg Lawson, Life Cycle Celebrant is a licensed officiant based out of Jersey City, New Jersey. Dana strives to provide couples from all walks of life with an impactful occasion to mark the beginning of their new lives together. She takes time to understand her clients and design ceremonies that reflect their love while incorporating a message that deeply resonates with everyone in attendance. Whether religious or secular, Dana’s goal is to perform a service that couples will remember and cherish for the rest of their lives.

Dana Silverberg Lawson, Life Cycle Celebrant is enthusiastic about creating custom ceremonies that are indicative of the couples that they celebrate. Her versatile professional manner adapts to each wedding’s tone, from lighthearted and straightforward to emotion-filled and sincere.

JonDeanna

53 Reviews for Dana Silverberg Lawson, Life Cycle Celebrant

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2019

Our Wedding 3/30/19

From our first phone call with Dana, my husband and I knew she would be the one to marry us. She was so upbeat and personable on the phone, genuinely interested in our love story. We spent about an hour on the phone talking with her, just going over how we met, how long we’ve been dating, what type of ceremony we wanted, how our lives are structured, our relationship with our families, etc. The truth is, the time just flew by because she genuinely cared, and it was like talking to an old friend. Prior to meeting Dana, we met with a few other officiants who were very nice and we easily could have went with one of them and been done with it, but I’m glad we kept looking and met Dana. Once we hung up the phone after our first conversation, we knew we were done. We emailed her the next day and met with Dana soon after at Panera to talk again and put a face to the voice. It was a great meeting and we quickly booked her that day. What set Dana apart was that we knew she would make sure that everything was taken care of the way that we envisioned it. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us, which we worked on together the month of the wedding. On the day of, Dana came and found us the moment she arrived at our venue, which was nice and early. My husband and I both took a deep breath, we knew she had everything under control. She was so calm and reassuring, in that moment, I can’t tell you how glad I was that we chose her.

Dana nailed it! Dana speaks so beautifully, it’s no surprise our ceremony was perfect. All of our guests came up to us afterwards to tell us how beautiful it was and how much they enjoyed Dana.

Here’s my advice to anyone planning a wedding: Choose the vendors that give you peace of mind, the ones that you know will deliver for you on your big day. For my husband and I, that was Dana Lawson. Dana was a such a delight to work with before our big day and so incredibly warm and loving at our wedding. She was a true professional, a master of her craft. I would recommend Dana to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

There were people who came to our wedding who swore to me they would not cry. Dana proved them wrong. Dana worked with us extensively to create a wedding ceremony that captured what we were looking for: personal, intimate, and meaningful. We went back and forth with numerous drafts where Dana offered lots of suggestions and ideas to get us where we wanted to be. We saw Dana at someone else's wedding and knew we wanted her to marry us because of the feeling and environment she created, and she did exactly the same for us.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Dana Silverberg Lawson, Life Cycle Celebrant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 850.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ, NY, PA