Dana Silverberg Lawson, Life Cycle Celebrant

Metuchen, NJ View map Visit website

$850 Typical Price

Serving a range of wedding events, Dana Silverberg Lawson, Life Cycle Celebrant is a licensed officiant based out of Metuchen and Jersey City, New Jersey. Dana strives to provide couples from all walks of life with an impactful occasion to mark the beginning of their new lives together. She takes time to understand her clients and design ceremonies that reflect their love while incorporating a message that deeply resonates with everyone in attendance. Whether religious or secular, Dana’s goal is to perform a service that couples will remember and cherish for the rest of their lives.

Dana Silverberg Lawson, Life Cycle Celebrant is enthusiastic about creating custom ceremonies that are indicative of the couples that they celebrate. Her versatile professional manner adapts to each wedding’s tone, from lighthearted and straightforward to emotion-filled and sincere.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$850

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

In which states are you licensed?

NJ
NY
PA

1 User photo

• Tiffany
    Tiffany R. Married on 09/12/2021

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend Dana as an officiant for your wedding! She came recommended from the wedding venue and after reading reviews online and speaking with her, I knew I wanted to have her officiate my wedding. It was important to us to have an officiant who could combine elements of a nontraditional wedding and traditional wedding, along with religious and spiritual elements, and Dana did just that. She listened to us and provided support and guidance along the way. She tailored the wedding to capture both our personalities and the mood that we were going for on the day of. I felt good knowing that I didn't have to worry about the flow of the wedding, as she had great recommendations on how things should go the day of. Working with Dana was such a breeze and made for a great wedding day! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant! Thank you Dana!
  • Victoria
    Victoria F. Married on 08/22/2021

Outstanding!

Dana did a fabulous job crafting our perfect wedding ceremony! Our whole ceremony was extremely personal, touching, and unique to us! I did not want to include some of the traditional elements of a wedding ceremony and Dana did a great job of making sure the ceremony was still an appropriate length and not too short - it was actually perfect! My favorite part of our ceremony was our tree planting union which we decided to add on becasue we omitted readings and writing our own vows. Dana did such a beautiful job creating a very unique and meaningful ceremony that told our story. I recieved many, many compliments about how professional and beautiful our ceremony was. I would highly recommend Dana for any life celebration! Thank you Dana!
    The G. Married on 07/08/2021

The Best Ever

Dana is great! She made my day special! I had tons of questions before and she patiently answered one by one. It is easy to see that Dana loves what she does, and that love and happiness she brought in to the ceremony was contagious.
    She did above and beyond my expectations
    I absolutely would recommend her.
    Thank you for making our day even more special Dana!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chris & Karen
    28 photos · 08/15/2015

Metuchen, NJ, 08840
Location of (Dana Silverberg Lawson, Life Cycle Celebrant)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding