520 Lisa pl, New Brunswick, NJ 08902 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Your NJ Wedding Officiants

Your NJ Wedding Officiants is a wedding officiant business based out of New Brunswick, New Jersey. Pastor Joshuwa Armstrong has the belief that all wedding ceremonies should benefit from personalized service. His team aims to provide memorable, enjoyable, and tailored services to each of their clients. They are able to accommodate a variety of locations including restaurants, banquet halls, a church, or any other unique location.

Your NJ Wedding Officiants services non-denominational, Christian, interfaith, second marriage, and renewal of vows ceremonies. Pastor Joshuwa Armstrong and his team are pleased to provide ceremonies for both large and small celebrations as well as traditional or modern themes. The ceremony will be completed in under 30 or between 30 and 60 minutes. This group would be honored to be a part of any couple's wedding tradition.

Follow Your NJ Wedding Officiants on

Your NJ Wedding Officiants 6
Your NJ Wedding Officiants 7
  • Delia

Delia J. Vitale · Married on 09/13/2019

Wonderful and the best memory of my life!

When I started my research for a wedding officiant in New Jersey, I came across NJ Wedding Officiants. I left a message and my call was returned very quickly. Shortly before my wedding was to take place, my mom, who came from Florida for the long awaited nuptials, got very ill and wound up in hospital. Minister Joshuwa went above and beyond to work with us. We asked, and he agreed immediately without batting an eye, if he would be willing to officiate at two weddings instead of one. So he met me, my fiancé, my soon to be mother in law and sister and brother in law and he performed a wedding for us (& my mom) at the foot of her hospital bed at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital. This was an unusual circumstance but our Minister Joshuwa handled the situation with professionalism, grace style & empathy! We cannot thank him enough for his thoughtfulness and continued support! I very highly recommend Minister Joshuwa!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Your NJ Wedding Officiants 21
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 11.2.18

Rev J Armstrong officiated our marriage on Nov 2nd. Wow was he outstanding! He made our ceremony so easy going and honest and real. He added personal touches while incorporating God and the religious aspects of a ceremony. He made it about love. He was a great speaker, funny, authentic, and personable. He made the ceremony about our love and let us add our own touches too ( we added a reading by 2 of our family members). Everyone complimented the Reverand after the ceremony! He is a true professional and you can tell he loves what he does! Thank you Reverand; you made our ceremony a dream :)

Sent on 11/10/2018

Your NJ Wedding Officiants's reply:

Jennifer and Jeff, thank you for your review. It was such an honor to meet the both of you, and to officiate your wedding ceremony. Thank you

Your NJ Wedding Officiants Pricing

Your NJ Wedding Officiants Price Rates

Your NJ Wedding Officiants FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Methodist, No Denomination
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Rev Armstrong does an outstanding job officiating weddings. He has an attention to detail when creating a ceremony to have true reflection on the couples spiritual and cultural beliefs. A+++ guy and officiant!

• 520 Lisa pl New Brunswick, NJ, 08902 See on map