BLISSFUL CEREMONIES

Old Bridge, NJ View map

$325 Typical Price

Sheryl is a licensed and ordained minister located in Old Bridge, New Jersey. She specializes in both religious and non-religious ceremonies of all denominations. Boasting three years of experience in officiating weddings, she is dedicated to working closely with couples to create a personalized ceremony that is unique and sincere. On your big day, she lends a helping hand wherever she can so your only focus at the altar is saying “I do!”

Sheryl is committed to providing you and your loved one with a ceremony that reflects all of your values and beliefs. Whether you’re looking for a religious or civil ceremony, she ensures a memorable experience that will be cherished for the rest of your life. Sheryl offers the following services for your ceremony:

• Consultation
  • Pre-written and fully customized ceremonies
  • Travel to ceremony venue
  • Coordination with wedding planners and vendors
  • Editing of custom vows
  • Sign and mail marriage license
  • Notary services

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$325

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$50

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NJ

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 03/06/2022

Sheryl is a gem!

With the pandemic, we changed our wedding to “in three weeks” and “back-yard” instead of November in my home state. I didn’t have a good idea of what I wanted and my normal helpers/planners were across the country. Sheryl was so friendly and helpful and the packages made it so easy to piece together the perfect options for us. I highly recommend adding the “Love Story.” Sheryl did a great job capturing our relationship and sounding like an old family friend sharing a favorite tale. Her recommendations on my selections were spot-on to avoid any skips or repetitions.
    With “normal” out the window, I greatly benefited from Sheryl’s advice, experience and flexibility. She and my photographer set a better program for the day than I did. When the weather added complications, she adapted. I melted when I overheard her chatting with my dad as my mom and I scrambled with last-minute adjustments. She was a true professional and I’m so grateful that she was a part of our chaotic, special day.
    After the wedding, Sheryl was prompt getting all the legal detail handled and documents submitted. She kept me in the loop from beginning to end and was very responsive. Thank you so much.
    Kelly H. Married on 10/16/2021

Sheryl is amazing

It was a pleasure working with Sheryl. She is very professional and very kind. She was very punctual on the wedding day. Our ceremony had to be moved inside due to a rainstorm and Sheryl remained very calm and patient. She did a wonderful job with our love story. I really loved it. She also has a nice voice that projected nicely during the ceremony. Thank you for making it such a sweet and beautiful ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone.
  • Lena
    Lena B. Married on 08/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We were happy with our choice.

Sheryl, was very nice and accommodating. She was flexible and obliging. When we met upon the big day she was calm and very obliging. We were held up with video scheduling issues and she was pleasant and understanding. Once the ceremony was underway, she delivered her area with professionalism and precision. We were very happy with her and her delivery. She struck as a very nice person and genuine to her profession.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Old Bridge Old Bridge, NJ, 08857
Location of (BLISSFUL CEREMONIES)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding