Princeton, NJ 08540 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ceremonies By Lauren

I provide personal and fun wedding ceremonies for everyone and specialize in non-religious wedding ceremonies, same-sex marriages, and re-marriages, as well as traditional ceremonies.

When I began officiating weddings, it was just for family and close friends. I received such great feedback from guests and enjoyed officiating so much that I decided to expand my reach, that this was something I should share with other people who might need a special ceremony. I pride myself on creating affordable personalized ceremonies that really fit the couple's desires to make it a special, memorable part of their big day.

My services include creation of a personalized ceremony, attendance at the rehearsal (if requested), officiating the ceremony, and filing the marriage license after. Weekend pricing starts at $500 (Monday-Thursday starts at $300) and includes creation of the ceremony, rehearsal (if requested), performing the ceremony and filing paperwork after. Additional charges may apply for holidays and extensive travel.

Whether you want to create your own ceremony or have me write it for you, you'll have full creative control to make sure your ceremony is special and memorable for years to come.

Please visit http://ceremoniesbylauren.com/ to learn more.

Follow Ceremonies By Lauren on
ceremonies by lauren
26june20153
chelsea tina wedding 2
Ceremonies By Lauren
From Chelsea & Tina's wedding at Doolan's Shore Club in Spring Lake, NJ , March 2015
03 29 11 17 02
07 24 16 20 34

30 Reviews for Ceremonies By Lauren

Marissa · Married on 09/29/2018

The Perfect Ceremony

It was the greatest pleasure working with Lauren on our ceremony. She was incredibly attentive from the first email through our wedding date, always making herself available to answer any questions/concerns we had. Lauren paid such close attention to detail as my husband and I recounted our stories to her, ensuring that our ceremony was completely unique to us. We couldn't ask for a better officiant for our special day.

Ceremonies By Lauren 1

Dp G · Married on 08/12/2018

It was a pleasure having Lauren officiate our wedding.

My wife and I were looking for an officiant for our wedding and we selected Lauren because she was local, was well-known to our Township Registrar and when we visited her website, we liked what we saw.

When we reached out to her and she responded, we found her to be very easy to work with. She was extremely open to our ideas and made the entire process look very easy. We met her before the actual wedding and she came well prepared with all the various options - themes, vows, length of ceremony and even the script she was going to follow. Nothing could be easier. She answered all our questions and gave us some good ideas too. She is a very nice person too.
    The actual wedding went as well as we had hoped for. Lauren was there on time, spent as much time as we needed and followed though on all the paperwork to follow. She was a pleasure to work with.
    We would highly recommend her.

Ceremonies By Lauren FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, DE, DC, FL, MD, MA, NJ, NY, PA, RI
  • What languages do you speak? English

• AB Occasion Design
    AB Occasion Design Wedding Planners

Lauren is outstanding and an excellent officiant!! She is a great friend of mine and I would recommend her to all my couples I work with!

• Princeton, NJ 08540 See on map