26 Reviews for Ceremonies By Lauren

Non-religious (5)
Rehearsal (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
26 Ceremonies By Lauren Reviews

Lauren made this marriage license and process so easy and painless! She always got back to me ASAP (extremely quick!) and always helped us with any information we weren’t familiar with. She’s a go-to officiant! She managed to even calm me down as we were exchanging vows! Plus she rushed and dropped off the marriage license the very next morning even though she isn’t close to where we got married! Lauren you rock!

Profile Picture Kara, 4/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren did such a great job officiating our wedding! From our first phone conversation til the day of our wedding she was very helpful with everything. So glad we found her!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Lauren was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very warm and friendly from start to finish. She sent us a copy of our wedding ceremony well in advance and gave us full creative control for edits (although there really wasn't much we wanted to change!). Her ceremonies are fully customized (religious/non religious, sand ceremonies, candle lighting, breaking the glass, etc)- you name it, she can do it! She was on time the day of our wedding and conducted a beautiful ceremony. She sent all the necessary paperwork away immediately as our marriage certificate was ready a week later for pick up! If we did it all over again we would pick Lauren as our officiant every time :)

Profile Picture Alison, 10/15/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I married on 9/9/17. We couldn't be happier that we chose Lauren to perform the ceremony.
From the first email to Lauren, to the day of the wedding, and even right up until we obtained the marriage certificate, Lauren made the entire process a pleasure.
Lauren met with us for a cup of coffee after we first contacted her. She is very easy to talk to, and we immediately felt at ease being ourselves. We were able to get a feel for her character, share some laughs, and discuss what type of service we wanted. Lauren made some recommendations and emailed us options for ceremonies. She guided us through the whole process which we needed as it was our first wedding.
Anytime I reached out to Lauren, she was always quick to respond. We really felt like Lauren was giving us her undivided attention, and was happy to help and to be a part of this milestone in our lives.
As I said, from the first email we felt very comfortable with Lauren. The ceremony went great- Lauren was relaxed and created a great vibe for us and our guests. Lauren even helped us re-write our vows to give it more of a personal touch.
My wife and I definitely recommend Lauren to anyone looking for this type of service. Many of the vendors we have dealt with treated us like a number and it created stress where there didn't need to be. Lauren however, helped to make it a great experience. She didn't add stress but took it away. We felt confident in her suggestions and abilities.
Thank you Lauren for helping us through the process, and making our memories of the day so great!

Profile Picture Steve, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was amazing! We wanted a very unique and customized ceremony and she delivered exactly that. She was able to take our needs but also put her own charm and spin onto it to make the ceremony very meaningful to us.

Profile Picture Suvarna, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was wonderful. Our ceremony was so personal you would have thought Lauren had known us for years. She will always answer an email or phone call quickly offering help or giving answers. We highly reccomend her!!!!!

Profile Picture sue, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was absolutely amazing from start to finish! She created the perfect ceremony and we both felt so comfortable with her from day one. Several of my friends got married this summer (5 in all) and Lauren’s ceremony was the best by far! There was very little to change because what she had written was exactly what we had wanted! I would recommend her again and again! Thanks again Lauren for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved working with Lauren as our officiant for our wedding on 6/9/17. She wrote our ceremony and vows flawlessly. She personalized the ceremony and made it so special and meaningful for us and everyone at the wedding. The ceremony went flawlessly and for that we have to thank Lauren. She did an amazing job and I am so happy we found her. I highly recommend Lauren and couldn't imagine using anyone else. Thank you so much Lauren for our amazing ceremony.

Profile Picture Dana, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lauren was beyond what we asked for! She was helpful during the entire stressful process and gave us free range on what to include. The ceremony was perfect and all of our guests commented on what an amazing job she did.

Profile Picture Eric, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The ceremony is the most important part of the whole day and Lauren helped to make it the easiest part too. From the very beginning she was so helpful and offered many ideas.. always told us not to stress. She was very flexible and made our ceremony exactly what we wanted. She wanted us to be comfortable and happy with everything. Response time was quick and she never seemed unavailable. She made us feel like we were top of her list and came to our rehearsal for no extra charge. Definitely recommend Cermonies By Lauren!!

Profile Picture Rae Anne, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Follow your instinct, make sure that you click with the person/vendor. Wedding vendors should listen to what you want. Lauren was great. She listened to what my husband and I wanted, made an effort to get to know us and Incorporated that into the ceremony. There was also great open communication the whole time up to the wedding.

Profile Picture BRITTANY, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lauren was by far the very best officiant I could have dreamed of. She gave my husband and I so many options of how we wanted our ceremony, including style, length and even gave us a huge list of quote suggestions we could use. Lauren was so responsive throughout the entire process of planning our ceremony. We did everything through email and she absolutely nailed it! She was on time, handled all of the paperwork for us afterwards and her calm personality had me relaxed standing up there saying I do! I would HIGHLY recommend her. Our ceremony was perfect!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I found Lauren from Wedding Wire a few months ago. She did an amazing job with our ceremony. She was so sweet and helpful with everything from guiding us through the process of obtaining our marriage license to putting together our ceremony. She is very communicative throughout the whole process and customized the ceremony to exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lauren was absolutely fantastic as our officiant for our wedding. She was incredibly helpful in writing the ceremony, including providing us with sample readings to choose from. Her delivery of the ceremony on the day of was fantastic. Several of our guests mentioned how beautiful they thought the ceremony was. Lauren knocked it out of the park!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Decide what you want upfront and let Lauren know. She will guide you along but also will incorporate what you want. She is great.

Profile Picture Joe, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are italian and we are lucky, because we have met a person like Lauren, she was the best Celebrator / Officinat we could ever met. Absolutely recommended! Sorry for my english

Profile Picture Adelmo, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was amazing as an officiant. She made me and my husband comfortable from the very beginning. We saw her perform at a friends wedding and fell in love with her enthusiasm and how comfortable she was during the whole ceremony. She made us feel at ease the whole time, spent time learning about what we wanted in the ceremony and even included our families in the ceremony which she knew was very important to us. She allowed us to see the draft before hand and allowed us to adjust whatever we wanted. I would thoroughly recommend (and have) Lauren as a wedding officiant to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Jignasa, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Lauren was awesome!! Very easy to work with. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Jasmin, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was incredibly responsive and professional. She also wrote a perfect introduction based on some bio I gave her (the day before!). A number of people complimented me on the ceremony, and a lot of that was Lauren.

Profile Picture Sean, 6/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Honestly , I couldn't of asked for a better officiant. Lauren was great. She is very friendly, worked around our schedule, which was very last minute, and had a very calming way about her which allowed me to trust everything would work perfect. Lauren helped make our day that much more intimate and special! Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lauren was an absolutely amazing officiant for our wedding this past weekend! She had written a very personal ceremony which we received to review a few weeks before the wedding. It was personal, thoughtful, and original, and we didn't tweak a single thing! We had multiple guests come up to us at the reception and compliment how unique and touching our vows were and how they were so personalized to us (we asked her to write them for us using a traditional format but non-traditional vows as we had a hard time putting our own thoughts together). This was absolutely 100% what we wanted. The length of the ceremony she wrote was literally within 60 seconds of our requested timeline. She really listened to our requests, and her voice carried perfectly through a room of 150 with no microphone without her shouting. My husband was nervous about being able to repeat without messing up, and she broke things up and went slowly so we didn't stumble. We couldn't have gotten better service and a better ceremony had we paid 10x the price (she is one of the most reasonably priced vendors in central NJ). Thank you Lauren for helping to make our day even more personal and special!!!!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/6/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Lauren was amazing! We would highly recommend her to anyone! You can see that she truely loves what she does! Not only was she a sweetheart, but she took the extra time to get to know us to make our ceremony perfect. Lauren was even able to help us on short notice. For those of you looking for a gay friendly officant she was great!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were amazed by the service we received from Ceremonies by Lauren. When we first met with Lauren she was very helpful in showing us how we could make our wedding creative and unique to us. After our wedding we got many comments about how wonderful our ceremony was. It was great to hear that our guests enjoyed our ceremony as much as we did!

Lauren thank you so much for making our day so special and unique! You are simply amazing and I will recommend you to all couples I come in contact with!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed

We could not have imagined anyone but Lauren officiating our wedding. In preparing for the ceremony, she provided us with exceptional resources, guidance, and encouragement, helping us to create a ceremony that perfectly captured our love for each other. Lauren also was able to answer our questions about the process of obtaining a marriage license, which was invaluable. On our wedding day, the ceremony flowed beautifully. Lauren's cadence was impeccable, her presence captivated the audience, and her voice carried to the back of a room with over 100 guests, unassisted by microphone. After the ceremony, we cannot tell you how many of our guests approached us to let us know that our ceremony was the most beautiful, heartfelt ceremony that they had ever witnessed. Thank you, Lauren, for your endless support, belief in our vision, and everything that you did to help make our dream ceremony a reality.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/21/15, 1 Review