Chicago Chocolate Fountain Reviews

7 | Hillside, IL

7 Reviews for Chicago Chocolate Fountain

• User6053085 · event on 12/11/2015

Both Julie and Amy were a pleasure to work with. Due to the nature of our business, they had to check in with our guard. There was a little confusion and their names were not with the guard; however, Julie and Amy were patient while I worked thru it. For any future event where we have Chicago Chocolate Fountain, I will request to have Julie and Amy. They are gems.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Kristen · Married on 11/11/2015

Chicago Chocolate Fountain is a great company. So organized and ready at the start time of the event. Planning out the event was a breeze with Julie and would recommend using them time and time again.

Sent on 12/21/2015

amber · Married on 11/25/2007

I had Chicago Chocolate Fountain set up a huge chocolate fountain for me at my dessert table for my reception. They did an awesome job! The fountain was huge and had tons of silky chocolate flowing down. I know people had their eyes on the dessert table right as they walked in! Not only did it add to the beauty and show of the party, but it was a hit with all the guests. Everybody loved the chocolate and all the dipping options that came with it. They provided fresh cut fruits, crackers, and nuts to dip into it. This is a very unique and fun item to have on your wedding menu!

Sent on 12/24/2007

Carolyn · Married on 09/10/2016

3.5

I chose to go with a chocolate fondue fountain in lieu of a cake, and I'm so glad I did! The guests loved it, and the little bites gives them so much more permissibility to eat dessert than cake does. I didn't learn they typically don't do outside venues until the week of the wedding, due to miscommunication, however, they were willing to work with me, and accommodate my request, and it worked out perfectly. I'm so happy I chose them... I highly recommend them for a wedding or any celebration!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Amy · Married on 05/09/2009

3.0

Very nice people, the choices I made were good.. The only problem I had was I knew when I ordered two 25inch fountains the height would look small but I didn't think that small. Alteast not for the money. But that is ok. I would just recommend going with a bigger fountain and ordering more items to dip.

Sent on 05/13/2009
  • O

Otto · Married on 07/01/2007

3.0

Provided us a gorgeous 5 level chocolate fountain. The price was a little high but the fountain worked great and was way better than what anyone else could offer.

Sent on 07/24/2007

Christina · Married on 06/02/2007

3.8
      2.5

They were amazing! The chocolate was so good and it was a big hit with the kids.

Sent on 03/28/2008