Charles Eames Photography Reviews

Charles Eames Photography 7
  • Vanessasaurus

Vanessa · Married on 06/28/2019

Charles is everything!

Charles is everything you could ever wish for in a photographer! He makes everyone feel so comfortable, and keeps everyone laughing! He is very thorough in getting every type of shot you could ever want!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Charles Eames Photography 8
  • Norell

Norell Pearce · Married on 05/25/2019

May 25 2019

There are not enough words for me to thank Charlie and his team. He was one of the perferred vendors for our venue which was great because we knew we wanted to use him already. Charlie was AMAZING and helped to make what could be a stressful day, so relaxed. My husband and I hate the spotlight and Charlie made taking pictures so fun and easy! His vision is incredible, you will not be disappointed with Charles Eames Photography.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

Charles and his team are so talented, but also so very personable! Charlie's personality is what really got us to book with him and we couldn't be happier! Our photos are beautiful and way beyond expectations! I am not the type of person to put together a shot list, and I didn't. After the fact, I wondered if I should have. Nope, Charlie got EVERYTHING I could have wanted. He and his team are truly amazing at what they do and they make it fun! He even followed us to my husbands grandmother's nursing home after the reception to get some photos of us with her. I would recommend him 1000x over!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Charles Eames Photography 9
  • Colleen · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing a++++

I could not be more thankful for Charlie! From the moment we booked with him to even past our wedding date he has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He was absolutely amazing on my wedding day and took all the stress away from my husband and I. His personality is like no other and just so much fun to work with. His eye for each photograph is just amazing. We could not be more happy with Charlie and his team. We would recommend him a million times. Book with Charles Eames, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 02/22/2019

*the famous* Charles Eames: A+++++

Photography- *the famous* Charles Eames: A+++++

I don’t even know how to begin a review like this but THANK GOD FOR CHARLIE!! All day he was concerned about me and as self centered as that may sound I mean it in the way of making sure I was okay. Wedding days are stressful and Charlie brought the laughter we needed. He was there exactly when he said he would be and brought two AMAZINGLY talented people with him. We have all read the reviews about his communication but give it time. If you message him Thursday - Sunday he’s probably doing a wedding. I had to learn to understand that I was the eager one and Charlie does not work for me regardless of me paying him. His work is absolutely incredible and his personality shines through that. If that’s even possible. My trailer and my pictures are nothing but flawless. I have family and friends booking him and messaging me saying my photographer was cracking them up and to me that was worth a few missed emails. Just keep trying and he will come through. Thank you Charlie!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie LaSerra-Larberg · Married on 02/01/2019

Best of the Best! Amazing!

My wedding pictures came out Amazing and are so beautiful!!! I literally still look at them everyday! They are everything I imagined and more. And I can’t thank Charles Eames photography enough!!
    I got married February 1st 2019. As soon as I got engaged Charlie was the first person I called!! I also work in the wedding business and I have seen a lot of photographers out there and I knew I could not imagine anyone else to be the photographer for my wedding to capture all the special moments through out the day other then Charles Eames photography. He is the best of the best !! Not only is Charles so talented at what he does he is the sweetest guy and has the best personality that will keep everyone laughing and calm the whole day! Honestly, Charlie took control when needed and helped my day run smoothly and kept me calm. He made me feel so at ease and comfortable. And I trusted him with everything! It meant so much to me to have him be such a huge and important part of my wedding day. Now, that was just working with Charlie the day of.. everything from my engagement pictures to talking to him before the wedding was also such a pleasure. I also had a second photographer the day of the wedding who came with Charles. Her name was Callie and she was amazing too!! She was so nice and just such a pleasure to work with as well!
    And Lastly we used Charles Eames photography’s selfie station/photo booth, it was such a hit and everyone loved it ! The pictures are high quality and everyone including me and my husband mike had so much fun with it! We are really big NY islander Fans and Charlie surprised us the day of our wedding with an islander themed border for the photo booth pictures which we loved! It was so thoughtful! Bottom line... go book Charles now! you will not be disappointed if you hire Charles Eames photography for your wedding !
    Charlie, as I said many times . Thank you for EVERYTHING you did for mike and I , we will forever be grateful for you and for our beautiful wedding pictures you gave us . Everything you did, did not go unnoticed . You’re the best! Love you! Love,
    Jessie and Mike

Charles Eames Photography 25
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 11/11/2018

Wow Wow Wow

There are not enough words to express my joy and happiness over having chosen Charles Eames for photo and video. He made everything stress free and I was blown away at the peeks I saw of photos during our event on 11.11.18. The attention to detail and dillegent and funny nature made all my nerves disappear. I can’t wait to see my photos and can’t recommend Charles and his team any more. Thank you thank you thank you for helping to make my wedding as outstanding as it was!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

Charles gave us the absolute best service for our wedding from a year out when we first met through the end of the night on our wedding day. He has the warmest personality that our bridal party loved having with us on our big day- Charles even entertained our flower girl and ring bearers in between shoots! His professionalism and dedication to getting ALL the shots we hoped for are the biggest comfort of all- we knew we were in good hands from the get-go. Thank you for not only capturing our day in the most beautiful photos, but making our smiles effortless.

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Charles Eames Photography 31
    Charles Eames Photography 32
    Charles Eames Photography 33

Meredith · Married on 08/23/2018

My wedding was 8/23/18 & the BEST decision I made was hiring Charles Eames!! Everything from his appearance to his final product was IMPECCABLE!!!! He took every picture I wanted & handled unruly guests with ease! I want to give him 10,000 STARS!! He is going to be my photographer for the rest of my life!!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Charles Eames Photography 34

Vicky · Married on 08/11/2018

Charles Eames was everything I could have wanted in a photographer and more! Seriously love him and his team. They were so amazing and made my day beautiful and fun! His energy is so great and he really was able to capture so many beautiful moments. He was amazing to work with and really made me feel like he would do anything for me, and he did. His photos are so beautiful I am so glad I trusted him with our wedding memories.

Sent on 08/14/2018

samantha · Married on 08/10/2018

Fantastic experience

was so happy to book Charlie for my wedding. He has a great sense of humor, which you can really use on the day of your wedding when the stress levels and emotions are running high. He worked with us every step of the way and was so accommodating. We were a couple who didn't really want a lot of posed photos since they aren't really us; he efficiently got us through the standard ones before snapping off great candids of us and our guests. Everything looks incredible. Our videographer gave us the same superb experience. I have already recommended him to a few friends who are wedding planning and looking for someone to capture their day. One friend even made a down payment with another photographer and is switching to Charlie because she is so confident in his work!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Molly · Married on 07/19/2018

Charlie was amazing and perfect from shooting our engagement shoot, pep talking us before the wedding, every minute of our wedding, and now after our wedding. I cannot express how personable, professional, and AMAZING he and his work is. He was able to capture so many details that I missed at my own wedding! He takes the time to get to know you as a couple and also really makes you feel comfortable. His assistant and videographer were also absolutely amazing. I can honestly say that as someone who has already gotten married, he is one of my vendors that I am SO thankful I chose! I think he is the best all around photographer out there!

Sent on 08/07/2018

nicole · Married on 07/06/2018

Booking Charles Eames Photography was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding! I had a budget that I needed to stick to and Charles was extremely accommodating. Charles and the rest of his team were amazing to work with. I was a very anxious bride, but Charles managed to keep me calm and continued to make me laugh throughout the entire day. After getting married in early July, I expected to wait a few months to get my pictures, but that was not the case! I received my photos 2 1/2 weeks after my wedding date! I cannot put into words how much I love my wedding pictures. I have received so many compliments from friends and family on all of my photos. I could never say thank you enough to Charles and his team for all the hard work they do. You guys are the best!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Charles is an amazing photographer and an even better person. He made our wedding day truly memorable and had such an upbeat, positive attitude the entire time. He had us laughing all day. I just got the link to my photos and they are amazinggggg!!!!! Every single photo. It is a quick turnaround, as I just got married June 23.
    If you are looking for a laid back, professional, hilarious photographer, incredible photos, and excellent quality finished products then I would 100% highly recommend Charles and his team. I am so thankful he was there to capture the day.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Charles as our photographer. Charles and his team exceeded our expectations throughout the whole process. When we first met them, we had a sense of relief because we knew from then on, we were in good hands! They made us, our family, friends, and all our guests feel comfortable while making it a fun and enjoyable time! They were punctual, professional, and very accommodating. Our guests are still talking about how awesome Charles and his team were during the wedding. We can't thank them enough for everything they did for us. They are extremely talented and down to earth individuals. Their personalities really helped in making our day less stressful. They never made us feel overwhelmed and we were able to fully enjoy our wedding without missing out on anything. Our wedding pictures and video footage were all amazing and we were so happy with how everything came out. They captured the best of the best and more! Charles Eames Photography did an outstanding job and you will love them, I promise! Don’t even hesitate, you’ll be very pleased!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Kathy · Married on 04/21/2018

We used Dave from Charles Eames to shoot our wedding. He was awesome. So fun and easy to work with. We had a large wedding party and he handled it like the pro he is!! So many awesome candid wedding shots. He really made us look our best. I’m beyond pleased with how quickly we got our pictures back and the quality of the pictures. HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2018

Charles is AWESOME! A breeze to work with months leading up to the big day. Charles humor and character really make you feel at ease, he’ll have you all hysterically laughing. I can’t recommend Charles enough! He goes out of his way to perfect your day. He recorded mine and my husbands wedding ceremony out of the kindness of his heart and brought a surprise gift for my husband
    due to their similar interest. Charles is patient and kind and his work is STUNNING * cannot wait for our photos! We know they’re going to be spectacular because Charles will show you images throughout the night!!! Would give more stars if I could!

Sent on 04/15/2018

jillian · Married on 03/25/2018

Charles is AMAZING! I can't say enough wonderful things about him. He is an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I do not like having our picture taken and Charles kept us calm and us laughing all day. We also used Charles’ photo booth at the wedding and all of our wedding guests were raving about how awesome it was! All of our photos look very natural and he captured so many beautiful candids! His bubbly personality and great humor definitely made the entire wedding experience a dream! I can't thank him enough! I hope to hire him in the future for another event. Thank you Charles!

Sent on 04/25/2018

jeanine · Married on 11/17/2017

My husband and I used Charles and Jonathan for our wedding on 11/17/17. On one of the biggest days of your life of course you are nervous but Charles puts you at ease. He makes the whole process fun and makes everyone feel comfortable. He has the ability to capture all those amazing moments that I will now be able to treasure for a lifetime. He is amazing.. his work is amazing. I honestly cannot put into words how fantastic him and his team are. My husband and I were able to enjoy our day without being pulled away from the fun. Thank you soo much for helping us have the perfect day
    xoxo Jeanine and Paul

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jen · Married on 10/28/2017

Charles and his team are amazing !! He was recommended to me by a friend of my moms
    And immediately I knew I wanted him for my wedding !! Our save the dates came out amazing so I had no doubts how amazing my wedding photos would be and I was right !! Charles has great energy and knew exactly what I wanted for photos so the day went smoothly , my friends and guests are still saying how much fun he is to work with

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2017

Charles and Jonathan were absolutely incredible! Words do not do their work justice. When they arrived at my house, they were energetic, respectful and friendly. I met them both for the first time on my wedding day and it felt like I had known them for years! They handled our wedding party of 20 people with such ease! Our pictures and video trailer only took about a week to be completed which made us so happy! Charles had us laughing the entire day and night! We enjoyed how they did not intrude or pull us away for pictures throughout the reception and just went with the flow of our wedding which allowed us to truly enjoy every moment! We are still getting compliments on how much everyone loved Charles and Jonathan! You cannot go wrong with them!!!!!!
    -The McCrums

Sent on 07/24/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/20/2017

My mom hired Charles for a local jack n' jill shower we had before our destination wedding. Not a 'traditional' event, but Charles handled it amazingly and got some great photos without being too overbearing. I had communicated with him before in an attempt to add on a bridal shoot before I got too pregnant for my wedding dress - it didn't work out because the dress wasn't ready in time, but he was extremely flexible and didn't get upset at all that I had to cancel. He was just professional, accommodating and great!. We plan to use him again...perhaps to take some family shots after our baby is born this fall

Sent on 07/24/2017
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 04/22/2017

We had our wedding three weeks ago and used Charles and his team as our photographer. We were recommended by a friend and am so thankful that she mentioned Charles to us. We knew it was a good match during our engagement session. We had Dave as our photographer and he was so easy going with us and accommodating. Nothing seemed forced. The pictures came out amazing and I couldn't stop looking at them. His team worked so well with us and our families during our wedding, and the pictures came out equally as amazing as our engagement session. His team captured our Wedding Day perfectly and each picture is beautiful. We also used the photo booth which was a blast! Everyone was talking about it! It was a pleasure to work with Charles and his team from start to end.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Jennifer` · Married on 04/22/2017

OMG what can I say about the wonderfully talented Charles Eames?!?! Not only does he take a GORGEOUS photo, he makes the day fun with his witty personality. Charles is not only a photographer, but he became our friend and left us that day as family. He made sure to get every possible angle of every possible picture. He truly is amazing and anyone who doesn't use him is a fool #welovecharles #bestphotographerever #lovethatwehavedronefootage

Sent on 05/13/2017