Chandelier Grove Reviews

5 | Tomball, TX

5 Reviews for Chandelier Grove

Brittany · Married on 03/11/2017

This is truly the most beautiful place no matter where you stand on the property. The love that the owners have put into the venue is apparent in every way. The Emmott's are amazing people and they love what the do. They go above and beyond to make sure your day, really is the best every in every way. I have nothing but great things to say and would recommend Chandelier Grove to everyone!

Caroline · Married on 02/06/2016

It was a dream to have my wedding here. Truly a dream. Stacey is wonderful to work with and you couldn't ask for a more beautiful place to get married in Houston!

Prissy · Married on 10/17/2015

The owners, Stacey and Russ, are wonderful people and helpful at every turn! They opened their property for my daughter's portrait session and for multiple visits. We are going to miss seeing them! The venue is GORGEOUS (the ceremony site, the reception barns and the farmhouse). It was such a pleasure for the wedding party to spend the day getting ready in the beautiful farmhouse.

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

We loved the venue. It is beautiful all on its own without one flower or candle. The owners have put such obvious love and hard work into CG, from the barn to the farmhouse. There is a peace that is very apparent over the whole place. Stacey the owner was very generous with the time she allowed for us to set up and throughout the process. I would highly recommend Chandelier Grove! I have missed being able to go there.

Stacy the owner is just one of the most beautiful people I have met in my life inside and out! She went out of her way to help make my dream wedding come true at her gorgeous venue!