Pricing information

$5,150 starting price
Reception
$5,150 starting price

On WeddingWire since 2019

Would you like to host all of your events at one location? An Inn at Quarry Ridge offers exclusive Wedding Weekend Packages with our signature concierge-level service. Our most popular Package is the Marble Package which offers exclusive use of the Venue for the entire weekend Friday through.

ELEGANT, OUTDOOR WEDDING VENUE IN COLLEGE STATION

Located just north of Bryan, Texas, the Inn at Quarry Ridge has become a highly sought-after event and wedding venue in College Station and the surrounding area. This elegantly casual event space accommodates weddings and events with a convenient layout that keeps events running smoothly. Plan an intimate wedding event with your closest friends and family, a grand wedding affair for 300+ guests, a memorable game day weekend, or any other special event for your group.

If you’re looking for the perfect wedding or event venue in a scenic, country setting, the event specialists at the Inn at Quarry Ridge will help you design the ideal indoor or outdoor space for an experience you and your guests will always remember!

EXCLUSIVE WEDDING WEEKEND VENUE

The Inn at Quarry Ridge specializes in wedding weekend experiences for brides and grooms that want a meaningful celebration with their friends and family. Couples have exclusive use of the venue, overnight accommodations for 25 of their guests, flexible indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception locations, and event professionals dedicated to providing a once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience.

If you’re planning your dream wedding, rest assured you’ll have a romantic ceremony setting if it happens to rain on your big day. Couples love the outdoor ceremonies at the gazebo overlooking the water. For an unforgettable wedding reception, Stonehem Hall offers the perfect space to celebrate with friends and family (300+ guests) with over 5,000 sq. ft. of magnificent indoor reception space in a modern climate controlled building located waterside with soaring ceilings, stunning views, and state-of-the-art audio, visual, and lighting.

Brides and grooms enjoy their own cozy space for the wedding weekend in the master suite. The newlyweds and their family and friends have exclusive use of the property, which includes the elegant, intimate gathering area with a baby grand piano, tall ceilings, and plenty of windows for views of the property. Couples looking for a memorable wedding celebration with their friends and family will love the exclusivity, flexibility, and elegant style of the wedding venue at the Inn at Quarry Ridge.

Please contact us at anytime.

illustration popular

Venues you may like

See other venues that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,150

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$5,150

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite

99% Recommended by couples

L
Leah C. Sent on 11/03/2023

Inn at Quarry Ridge

Everything was so perfect. The venue itself is breathtaking and the coordinators were so friendly and professional. I recommend 100% and satisfaction guaranteed.
Kayla
Kayla M. Sent on 12/27/2023

Wedding Weekend at Quarry Ridge

We had an excellent wedding weekend at the Inn at Quarry Ridge! Booking the whole three day weekend was perfect for us; it allowed my parents and family to come stay with us from out of town, and we even had room for all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen! It was also very nice for us to be able to have the rehearsal dinner on site; it relieved a lot of stress for us having everything and everyone together in one spot. All of the employees of Quarry Ridge that we spoke to were very helpful and interactive, and helped our special day go on without a hitch. We would definitely recommend IQR to any of our friends and family getting married soon!
Paige
Paige S. Sent on 11/28/2023

Absolutely Gorgeous!

This is going to be a long review, but I am so impressed with the Inn at Quarry Ridge and they deserve the credit!
First of all the venue is absolutely beautiful! I cried when we first toured it because it was everything we wanted and more. We decided on the Marble Package and I am so glad we did! We got to stay at the Inn, and have our rehearsal dinner there as well. You get so much for what you pay and everybody (even my dad) just kept saying how beautiful the Inn, Ceremony site, and reception hall was and they couldn't believe what a great deal this place is! With the Marble package we even got to use decor the venue provides anddd we get day of coordinators and staff to help. Plus the breakfast which was AMAZING both days.
Ben from the venue is awesome! My (now) husband and I cannot thank him enough for all he helped with. The rest of the staff was amazing too!
Our day of coordinators Amanda and Hailey are the reason I did not freak out the two weeks before the wedding. Always there for me and so helpful with the last few details and things I forgot. They are seriously the most down to earth wonderful people and I am so thankful for them ❤ they captured what my vision was for the wedding and made the day perfect!

I would also like to thank the owners. Yall have created this beautiful place for one of life's most important moments and we are so happy we got to say our "I dos" at the Inn at Quarry Ridge! It was the perfect weekend ❤
illustration stars

Real Weddings

Tori & Carsen
42 photos · 05/27/2023

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues