Cello by Triana Reviews

14 | Tarzana, CA

14 Reviews for Cello by Triana

14 Cello by Triana Reviews

When you look into vendors you always hope they will be responsive, respectful, self-sufficient and just plain talented. Triana was just that! She was easy to work with and overall made the ceremony so much more romantic. I would highly recommend her for any event and will continue to hire her for future events.

Garrick · Married on 09/19/2014

Our wedding turned out to be all we could have hoped for and Triana and her beautiful playing was an integral piece of the puzzle. Not only was her playing beautiful but she was amazingly professional, accommodating and patient with our pre wedding jitters. Her playing set the tone for the day. We repeatedly heard from our guests how lovely and amazing the cellist made the event. Hire and Triana and rest easy. :)

Leslee · Married on 08/09/2014

We had Triana play the cello during the wedding ceremony time. Although I have absolutely no memory of this because I was totally nervous and overwhelmed, I had several people say how beautiful the music was. In planning for this time, Triana was super easy to work with and responsive. She provided exactly what we asked for and was well worth the price. I highly recommend using her!!

Laurie · Married on 03/28/2014

Triana was hired for our daughters wedding ceremony. Cello is such a beautiful instrument and Triana played absolutely beautiful songs we are so happy with the music, very romantic perfect for the wedding. Could listen to her music all day! Simply beautiful, affordable, very professional.

Michael · Married on 03/28/2014

Absolutely Beautiful!
    The perfect added touch to the ceremony.

Cello is my favorite instrument and Triana did such a wonderful job at the wedding ceremony and reception. She was very affordable and really made the day extra special. All of our guests were so pleased and we couldn't be happier!

Sheila · Married on 09/21/2013

We hired Triana to play cello for our daughter's wedding. She's great and it really added a nice touch to the ceremony. We highly recommend her!

Erin · Married on 08/31/2013

Beautiful music! I would definitely hire again. Everyone at the wedding said the music was beautiful and perfect for my outdoor wedding!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Cello by Triana's reply:

Thanks Erin! It was my pleasure.. :)

Tess · Married on 05/11/2013

Triana was so flexible with our music demands and made our wedding heavenly! We could not have hired a better musician to make our wedding ceremony more beautiful.

Stephen · Married on 04/27/2013

Triana provided incredible music for our ceremony and reception! We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a live musician.

Sidney · Married on 06/23/2012

Trina went WAY above and beyond for us. I couldn't be happier with what she came up with. And she helped me pull off a little wedding surprise for the groom to boot. Love her.

Elyssa · Married on 07/05/2014

Triana arranged and performed a custom song for us along with those on her list and it was great! She is easy to work with too!

It was a very hot day and we know she must have been baking at our outdoor wedding but she was perfect.

Deborah · Married on 09/20/2013

Triana is awesome! Very professional and excellent at communication. She really added a bit of sophistication to the wedding. The music she played was perfect. She did exactly what I asked her to do. I highly recommend her! Thank you Triana!

• I

Itta · Married on 04/06/2013

The service provided by Cello by Triana was just superb. The music selection was amazing and beautiful!