Celebrations DJ's Reviews

Celebrations DJ's 1
Celebrations DJ's 2
Celebrations DJ's 3

Heather · Married on 04/21/2018

We had a wedding at Beach Place Guesthouses in Cocoa Beach and DJ Joe from Celebrations DJ was outstanding. Celebrations DJ’s price was competitive and their pre-wedding communication was outstanding. They coordinated behind the scenes with our wedding planner. They stopped by the venue a few days before just to meet us (we are from out-of-state). We got married beach-side and they set up a standing mic and our ceremony was crystal clear. Our venue noted that it was the best sounding ceremony they’d had – as most dj set-ups are spotty from the beach – but our ceremony was perfect! Our guests said it was the best wedding dance they’d ever been too. Several said “I feel like I’m at a club.” Everyone danced, young and old, all night long. The lights were fantastic, and unobtrusive. They let us pick songs ahead of time and then filled in with great songs throughout the night. Joe kept it fresh, mixed songs so they overlapped, and kept people energized without taking over the show. We had an eighty-person wedding and thought about doing the music ourselves. SO glad we hired Celebrations DJs instead. Excellent!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Celebrations DJ's 4
    Celebrations DJ's 5
    Celebrations DJ's 6
  • SpringBride2018

SpringBride2018 · Married on 04/15/2018

Jeff and Greg were great to work with. They are professional and fully understand their industry. Our DJ Joe kept people dancing all night!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Colleen · Married on 04/01/2017

The entire experience with Celebration DJ's was fantastic. The initial discussion, planning phases and final timeline conversations with Jeff & Greg were all top notch and professional. They accommodated my special requests with no issue and I was impressed by their customer focus and attention to the details.

Joe was our wedding DJ and he was amazing. He did a walkthrough of our venue and made sure we felt very comfortable with the set up for the venue and the timelines for the day. The day of the wedding Joe was there exactly on time and had everything set up exactly the way he promised. He was amazing, my husband and I were so happy and our guests couldn't stop commenting on how fun and professional Joe was. He and the Celebration DJ Team made our pre-wedding planning easy, the day of fun and we would highly recommend your team and Joe to anyone!

Many thanks to all of you for a wonderful experience and to Joe for his professionalism, attention to the details and for being the best DJ ever!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

Celebrations DJ's was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were extremely professional and timely in the days/months leading up to my wedding. DJ Joe did an absolutely AMAZING job on the day of the wedding. He did a great job keeping the schedule and the party going!

Sent on 11/03/2016
  • Y

Yahira · Married on 11/14/2015

We had TD as our DJ. He was fantastic. He had the crowd dancing all the time. He even got out and danced with us from time to time, which was great. He was professional and fun. Greg did all the front work before the wedding getting details and such, and he was great also. Always making sure that he had all the details correct. We had some really hard names to pronounce with the bridal party and TD did a perfect job with those. Thank you so much to TD and Greg for all your work and for giving us a great time at our reception.
    -Yahira & Terrance Burt
    Married 11/14/15

Sent on 11/21/2015

Heather · Married on 05/16/2015

We had Joe Redmond as our DJ for our wedding, and he was great!! He had everyone dancing all night and everyone had a blast!! All of the planning leading up to the wedding with Greg was also great and incredibly helpful! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Celebrations DJ's's reply:

Thank you Heather! it was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day. Greg and the crew.

contina · Married on 08/04/2014

Greg was on point. great communications !!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Awesome DJ! Very professional and fun. Joe can really get your guest on the dance floor. They follow our schedule and coordinated with our other vendors. Truly, great team work!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Brianna · Married on 06/09/2014

Very professional company. TD was great... played all the right songs to keep the party going strong.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kari · Married on 05/31/2014

TD did a great job at our reception. Everything went smooth and as expected. Greg helped a lot with the up front planning and accommodated some of our special requests. Thank you for being flexible!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Blair · Married on 11/09/2013

Celebrations DJ's made my wedding a wonderful experience. Greg went above and beyond to ensure that my day was wonderful. When he felt like we were not communicating on the same page he made sure that we got back to being on the same page. Our DJ Joe Redmond read the crowd at our wedding perfectly and everybody even down to my Nana was up dancing! Thank you Thank you!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Tammy · Married on 07/21/2012

With all the help from Greg in the office, we finished our reception details very quickly. DJ Joe was great and everyone had a great time. The dance floor was PACKED. Family still talking about the party. Thanks to all at Celebrations DJ's.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Paulette · Married on 05/13/2011

Celebrations DJ is an awesome company to work with. They are so courteous!! Great job

Sent on 05/26/2011

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2011

Do not let their website fool you. Our dj kept the party going the whole night. They listen to what you want & what you dont want played. They can take request all night long & they have a great sound & light system. They listen very carefully to your request.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2008

I got everything I wanted out of this dj and more. He organized the reception and was so easy to get in contact with. The reception went smoothly and all my family raved about how great a dj he was.

Sent on 10/12/2008

Traci · Married on 04/26/2008

Celebrations DJ's did a great job with the ceremony & reception music for my wedding. With a few phone calls they helped guide me with my music selection. They were very professional and personable. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2008

Diana · Married on 03/11/2007

I loved this company! We used DJ "TD Patterson". He was a smash! Funny, go with the flow, had his own set up AND when I called they were running a bridal special and gave me a super low price (comparitavely). :) They had a HUGE packet of songs and were very serious about what we wanted and did not want played. It was awesome.

Sent on 08/02/2008

Kara · Married on 03/01/2010

Celebrations DJ was great! They provided the perfect mix of romance and party. They were at the venue and set up long before we arrived for pictures. And our DJ kept everyone on the dance floor. We sat down with them long before the wedding to go over every detail from song selection to how to pronounce the bridal party. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Brooke · Married on 09/20/2014

We LOVED our DJ! We had DJ Joe Redmond and he was awesome!! Our guests were out dancing on the dance floor the whole night. He was fun and very upbeat which my husband and I loved! He also played a variety of music from a variety of different eras which my guests enjoyed. Greg was easy to work with when it came to putting together an itinerary for the night. I wanted to do things a little differently and both he and Joe were very accommodating. Overall, my guests loved Joe, my husband and I loved Joe, and I would recommend DJ Joe to any bride and groom looking for a fun, upbeat DJ! Thank you for a fantastic night DJ Joe!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Christina · Married on 11/03/2007

My DJ was great. He played the music that we wanted to play, and he kept the party going. It was a wonderful night. Awesome job.

Sent on 06/17/2008

Great for the most part... A little miscommunication between the owner and the DJ I think. I had a few songs I wanted cut short that I gave the times to cut before the wedding and during the wedding I had to tell the dj again. Other than that they were great to work with! He had the dance floor moving all night!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Katie · Married on 04/05/2008

3.8
      3.0

The only thing that was negative was that they did not have the song that I wanted to dance to as our first dance. They would not download it for me I had to bring it myself which is one more thing that I did not need to be thinking about that day...other than that it was great

Sent on 10/07/2008

Robin · Married on 04/18/2009

3.4
      3.0

These guys were just ok. They suggested they select the music since they were in the wedding/music business and would be able to read the crowd. We asked that they provide music to make the guest more high energy and fun. Instead they focused more of the music for the old crowd.

Sent on 07/15/2009