21 Reviews for Celebrations DJ's

Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Disco Ball (1)
21 Celebrations DJ's Reviews

The entire experience with Celebration DJ's was fantastic. The initial discussion, planning phases and final timeline conversations with Jeff & Greg were all top notch and professional. They accommodated my special requests with no issue and I was impressed by their customer focus and attention to the details.

Joe was our wedding DJ and he was amazing. He did a walkthrough of our venue and made sure we felt very comfortable with the set up for the venue and the timelines for the day. The day of the wedding Joe was there exactly on time and had everything set up exactly the way he promised. He was amazing, my husband and I were so happy and our guests couldn't stop commenting on how fun and professional Joe was. He and the Celebration DJ Team made our pre-wedding planning easy, the day of fun and we would highly recommend your team and Joe to anyone!

Many thanks to all of you for a wonderful experience and to Joe for his professionalism, attention to the details and for being the best DJ ever!

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Celebrations DJ's was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were extremely professional and timely in the days/months leading up to my wedding. DJ Joe did an absolutely AMAZING job on the day of the wedding. He did a great job keeping the schedule and the party going!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had TD as our DJ. He was fantastic. He had the crowd dancing all the time. He even got out and danced with us from time to time, which was great. He was professional and fun. Greg did all the front work before the wedding getting details and such, and he was great also. Always making sure that he had all the details correct. We had some really hard names to pronounce with the bridal party and TD did a perfect job with those. Thank you so much to TD and Greg for all your work and for giving us a great time at our reception.
-Yahira & Terrance Burt
Married 11/14/15

Profile Picture Yahira, 11/14/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC, One Event Per Day

We had Joe Redmond as our DJ for our wedding, and he was great!! He had everyone dancing all night and everyone had a blast!! All of the planning leading up to the wedding with Greg was also great and incredibly helpful! Thank you!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heather, 5/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We LOVED our DJ! We had DJ Joe Redmond and he was awesome!! Our guests were out dancing on the dance floor the whole night. He was fun and very upbeat which my husband and I loved! He also played a variety of music from a variety of different eras which my guests enjoyed. Greg was easy to work with when it came to putting together an itinerary for the night. I wanted to do things a little differently and both he and Joe were very accommodating. Overall, my guests loved Joe, my husband and I loved Joe, and I would recommend DJ Joe to any bride and groom looking for a fun, upbeat DJ! Thank you for a fantastic night DJ Joe!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/20/14, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg was on point. great communications !!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture contina, 8/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ! Very professional and fun. Joe can really get your guest on the dance floor. They follow our schedule and coordinated with our other vendors. Truly, great team work!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional company. TD was great... played all the right songs to keep the party going strong.

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

TD did a great job at our reception. Everything went smooth and as expected. Greg helped a lot with the up front planning and accommodated some of our special requests. Thank you for being flexible!

Profile Picture Kari, 5/31/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Celebrations DJ's made my wedding a wonderful experience. Greg went above and beyond to ensure that my day was wonderful. When he felt like we were not communicating on the same page he made sure that we got back to being on the same page. Our DJ Joe Redmond read the crowd at our wedding perfectly and everybody even down to my Nana was up dancing! Thank you Thank you!

Profile Picture Blair, 11/9/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great for the most part... A little miscommunication between the owner and the DJ I think. I had a few songs I wanted cut short that I gave the times to cut before the wedding and during the wedding I had to tell the dj again. Other than that they were great to work with! He had the dance floor moving all night!

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/6/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

With all the help from Greg in the office, we finished our reception details very quickly. DJ Joe was great and everyone had a great time. The dance floor was PACKED. Family still talking about the party. Thanks to all at Celebrations DJ's.

Profile Picture Tammy, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Celebrations DJ is an awesome company to work with. They are so courteous!! Great job

Profile Picture Paulette, 5/13/11, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Do not let their website fool you. Our dj kept the party going the whole night. They listen to what you want & what you dont want played. They can take request all night long & they have a great sound & light system. They listen very carefully to your request.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/30/11, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Celebrations DJ was great! They provided the perfect mix of romance and party. They were at the venue and set up long before we arrived for pictures. And our DJ kept everyone on the dance floor. We sat down with them long before the wedding to go over every detail from song selection to how to pronounce the bridal party. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Kara, 3/1/10, 6 Reviews
3.4

These guys were just ok. They suggested they select the music since they were in the wedding/music business and would be able to read the crowd. We asked that they provide music to make the guest more high energy and fun. Instead they focused more of the music for the old crowd.

Profile Picture Robin, 4/18/09, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I got everything I wanted out of this dj and more. He organized the reception and was so easy to get in contact with. The reception went smoothly and all my family raved about how great a dj he was.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/12/08, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Celebrations DJ's did a great job with the ceremony & reception music for my wedding. With a few phone calls they helped guide me with my music selection. They were very professional and personable. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Traci, 4/26/08, 5 Reviews
3.8

The only thing that was negative was that they did not have the song that I wanted to dance to as our first dance. They would not download it for me I had to bring it myself which is one more thing that I did not need to be thinking about that day...other than that it was great

Profile Picture Katie , 4/5/08, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My DJ was great. He played the music that we wanted to play, and he kept the party going. It was a wonderful night. Awesome job.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/3/07, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

I loved this company! We used DJ "TD Patterson". He was a smash! Funny, go with the flow, had his own set up AND when I called they were running a bridal special and gave me a super low price (comparitavely). :) They had a HUGE packet of songs and were very serious about what we wanted and did not want played. It was awesome.

Profile Picture Diana, 3/11/07, 5 Reviews