Casa Lantana Reviews

Casa Lantana 6
Casa Lantana 7
  • Xuan

Xuan Nguyen · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Everything I've ever dreamed of.

My fiance and I stressed about our future wedding like where will the ceremony and venue locations be? Why can't we find a place that can have both at the same location for a good price? We didn't want to spend a fortune for a wedding but we wanted something different from a church wedding and then a hotel reception. We both are in the military and wanted our wedding to be where we were stationed, Tampa, FL. Our biggest issue was that our families were from out of state. Mine from Louisiana and his from Massachusetts so we wanted a venue where our families wouldn't have to travel from one place to another. Then, magically after searching hundreds of venues, we found Casa Lantana. After we viewed their website, I told my fiance that I think we found the place. Giselle is the planner we worked with and she is splendid! She replied to every question, every email, and every little thing we were concerned about, she helped put it to rest. This is not a regular venue, we were able to get ready at the house on the property, have our ceremony, cocktail hour, and even reception too. We had the entire property to our party for the entire day and it was amazing not having to worry about transporting everyone from one area to another (wedding party was 19, yikes!). Besides the amazing and beautiful venue, Giselle helped us when our lives were uprooted and busy. My fiance and I received orders to NC 2 months before our wedding! So we were busy buying a home, packing, moving, unpacking, settling in our new state and figuring out our new jobs, the wedding was actually the only thing we didn't have to stress about. Giselle and her team did everything in their power to make sure things went smoothly for us. I honestly did not stress as much about the wedding as I thought I was going to.
    Casa Lantana is different from other venues because Giselle presented us with packages she had available, but nothing was a REQUIREMENT. We were able to take whatever we didn't want off and put whatever vendor we wanted to work with on it. The packages were flexible and it was all money well spent. One of my bridesmaids got married a few years before and she even mentioned how great and easy my wedding was! Giselle went above and beyond with everything. She thought of things I didn't think to (well, it is my first time doing this lol) and made it to where we can just enjoy our day and not worry about anything else.
    Each and every one of our guests all expressed how beautiful and different this property was. We did our ceremony under the oak tree on the property and then our reception was on the grass under the beautiful lights and night sky. All of our guests took beautiful photos no matter where they were on the property. Our photography team had a blast just placing us anywhere on the property and the backdrop just came out beautifully. I can go on and on about this venue but I really cannot stop smiling about the great choice we made by choosing Casa Lantana. Giselle has a great team and the vendors she normally work with all did amazing too. Thank you Giselle for making our wedding day exceptional. It is truly a day my fiance and I will never forget. We have already talked about us renewing our vows here hopefully in the next 5-10 years. Casa Lantana is a beautiful place and I hope many other couples will get to enjoy it like we did. Your professionalism, attention to detail, and personality made this experience great for us.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Casa Lantana 16
  • Tierra

Tierra · Married on 04/28/2019

Our Dream Wedding

My wife and I got married at Casa Lantana on April 28, 2019. We knew from the minute we saw the venue and met with Giselle, that it was the perfect venue for us. Giselle was our wedding planner/coordinator and did an OUTSTANDING job. She is very knowledgeable, organized, and helpful. She treated us just like family and we felt right at home. She made sure everything went smoothly from the very start of the planning process to the sparkler send off on our wedding night. During the day of the wedding, we did not have to lift a finger. Giselle was everywhere and helped with every little thing that we needed. Her staff was very sweet and helped out with everything. The all-inclusive package was amazing and all the vendors were perfect. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day. Thank you to Giselle and all her staff for helping us have our dream wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jenn Cabreta · Married on 04/19/2019

Above and beyond

Casa Lantana made our wedding experience a memorable one! Dani and Giselle were just amazing! They help you through every little detail! Our wedding day was forecasted with tornado warnings, and they did everything in their power to still make it the best day of our lives! I wouldn’t change one thing about our wedding day!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Casa Lantana 24
    Casa Lantana 25
    Casa Lantana 26

Carolyne · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing experience exactly what we were looking for!!!!!

From the beginning it has been an absolute pleasure to work with the owner. Everything is so well organized what a beautiful venue. If you’re looking for a magical garden wedding this is the perfect place.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Casa Lantana 27
    Casa Lantana 28
    Casa Lantana 29

Peter Cam · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Day at Casa Lantana for our daughter Carolyne

We had a dream wedding day at Casa Lantana. Everything was perfect and a wonderful experience for my daughter who was a princess for a day and all our guests. Giselle made everything so easy for us and was there with us every step of the way. From beginning to end she systematically removed any worries or concerns we may have had, most of them without us having to mention anything. Her organizational and communication abilities were exceptional, making us all feel at easy with her confident, friendly, reassuring and caring manner. The location, table arrangements and lighting were all beautiful and the house set up is perfect for getting ready and relaxing. We will never forget our dream day at Casa Lantana for the wedding of our daughter Carolyne to Sean. A huge thank you to everyone involved

Sent on 04/09/2019

Kelsey Salter · Married on 03/30/2019

Best day of my life

I would highly recommended this venue 100 times over! This place truely made the best day of our lives. Giselle (the wedding planner and property owner) was very organized and I never stressed on the day or even the days leading up to the big day. Her venue is not the typical cookie cutter venue, she let me choose any place on her property to have the reception and ceremony, and I always had access to the venue whenever I wanted a peek and always had contact with Giselle the whole year leading up to the wedding. Everything was taken care of in the all inclusive platinum package that is extremely affordable! If I could do it all again I would choose this place over and over. This venue is for any type of wedding!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Casa Lantana 30

Sasha · Married on 03/10/2019

Wedding Dreams Came True at Casa Lantana

Casa Lantana is a hidden gem in Brandon Fl! We got married there on Sunday 3/10/2019 and I was surprised how quickly we chose it as our wedding venue almost a year and half before our big day. But once we visited, we knew it was perfect for what we wanted. We wanted to get married under a big oak tree outside under lights but a lot of the local venues I had found were a little ‘too country’ (for lack of a better word) with a giant barn or horse stables which just wasn’t my personal preferred style. I felt that Casa Lantana had the rustic feel with the big oak tree, forest, and string lights everywhere and additional element of southern vintage charm with the big bed and breakfast inn style house on the sprawling 12-acre property. When I found out Casa Lantana offers all inclusive packages that included a wedding planner, we were sold! I am getting my phd and have two jobs while planning a wedding and so I knew we would need some help. Giselle is amazing and made us feel at home any time we visited for a meeting. From the very beginning Giselle was so professional and insightful yet so welcoming like I felt my family member was helping us plan our wedding. She was honest and upfront in explaining everything in detail each and every time. They make everything just so easy by recommending great vendors to choose from while also being flexible and willing to work with your preferred choices. Food from affordable catering was delicious, spunky spirits for alcohol were so easy and accommodating, dj vic was fantastic and kept the party going, footes florals outdid themselves with the most gorgeous floral arrangements, and we went with lifelong photography for photos who did an outstanding job! The few vendors that are not included allowed us to have more of a personal touch by having my now step-mother-in-law serve as officiant for our wedding and we used our personal favorite bakery Morenos for delicious cupcakes. We were able to stick to our budget and have a smooth and easy planning process thanks to Casa Lantana and their team. The day of went soo perfectly and I had no worries as I knew we were in good hands. It was amazing for me to see everything come to life after all of our planning and it was my beautiful dream that came true. Our guests kept saying how great everything looked and there were no issues and everyone had an amazing time! I highly recommend Casa Lantana as I felt their customer service, venue look/environment, vendor partnerships, and costs were superb and preferred over the other rustic venues we looked at in the greater Tampa Bay area.

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • TRACEY

TRACEY · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing! Gorgeous! Perfect!

We had the pleasure of working with Giselle and her team for 1 year.
    The day of the reception, immediately we had employees greet us and help us unload our vehicles.
    We would ask questions and they would quickly get answered.
    During our “get ready time” the girls were served mimosas, cheese and crackers! The boys had beer and cheese and crackers!
    Giselle was on top of every moment for us. We had a few specific requests for our family and she nailed it! We never once had to remind her.
    The entire staff was friendly and always had a smile on their face. It was like they knew each of us.
    The vendors were absolutely incredible also. The bartender knew what each guest was drinking after the first round. The florist came in and set up beautifully. The catering company was spot on! Our cake and cupcakes were delicious. Eric Hardy & Co. jammed. I think he’s the best DJ in town. You would never think behind the gates you would find this magical space.
    This property is stunning. A hidden gem!
    Ten stars!!!!
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Casa Lantana 31
    Casa Lantana 32

Tristin · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

If you are looking for a venue that does it all - THIS IS YOUR VENUE! Giselle and her team are the best around. I thought planning a wedding was going to be the most stressful experience but thanks to Casa Lantana it was such a pleasant and joyful time. Giselle made sure everything went as planned so I did not have to worry - From the food, DJ, and she even supplies some beautiful décor. & Not to mention every single person who attended spoke about how beautiful the property was!! Outstanding job!!! This is definitely a hidden gem that I am so blessed I found for my big day! Thank you Casa Lantana Team.

Sent on 03/21/2019

autumn · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful!!!

The crew at Casa Lantana was absolutely amazing! Dani was our day-of coordinator and she was so helpful. She answered all of my calls, texts, and emails in a timely manner and always had a solution to calm my nerves. The wedding day was so perfect and everything went so smooth! We were able to make payments as our wedding day arrived which made things easier because the balance was not due all at one time. The decorations were beautiful all the way around. I can not say enough great things about this venue!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Amy Spaulding · Married on 03/01/2019

This place is special

Casa Lantana couldn't have been more perfect, if we had plucked it out of a fairytale book. We wanted to have a woodland wedding, and Casa Lantana was the best rated in the area. We were skeptical at first because well, Brandon. But it exceeded all of our expectations. It's tough finding an outdoor venue that isn't "country" - which we didn't want, at all. But this place fit the bill. It's a hidden gem tucked in the back of their property. The grounds were beautiful, and impeccable, it's truly incredible, and just special. You need to see it to understand.
    Dani was our wedding planner, but we met with Giselle several times, as well. Both were friendly, professional and went out of their way to ensure all of our needs were met.
    It was so great to have a wedding planner, and a one-stop-shop for all of our vendors - it was all done for us. Both my (now) husband and I work a lot, so we didn't have the time to find a dozen different vendors. It was a huge perk. The meetings with the vendors were easy and they all accommodated our busy schedules. We made several changes and upgrades, and all were happy to work with us.
    The amenities offered to us were amazing. The day of our wedding we had the entire house to ourselves. The boys had a great "man cave" area. The house is massive, so no matter how large your bridal party, there's sufficient space. My only compliant was the back half of the house (where the boys were) was hot. It was on some kind of timer, and any time Dani would put it down, the next thing you know they were all sweating again. But with that being our only complaint, we couldn't have asked for anything more.
    I can't describe how incredible our day turned out. This place is magazine worthy (literally) so our wedding pictures are breathtaking.
    Thank you Dani, Giselle and all of the Casa Lantana crew for giving us our perfect wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Casa Lantana 33
    Casa Lantana 34

Casa Lantana's reply:

Dear Amy & Joel; thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words. They are very much appreciated. You are such a fabulous couple and it was an absolute pleasure and honor to be your wedding venue. We do apologize about the grooms suite being a little warm. Our a/c technician had recently been out to service and clean that unit and adjusted our settings without letting us know. It has since been corrected and is nice and frosty back there again. Thank you again and I know we will be staying in touch as you are part of the Casa Lantana family now. Hugs from Giselle & Dani and the entire Casa Lantana Team

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2018

Dreamy Wedding Venue

From the first meeting to our last...Giselle and her staff were just a dream to work with.
    Such genuinely lovely people and so communicative and helpful. Nothing was too much to ask of them, they made everything so easy and wonderful (and fun!)
    Giselle is a genius and we thank her for making our wedding day a literal dream come true. The venue is so beautiful and just perfect for a romantic wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Morgan Sasser · Married on 11/09/2018

Fairytale Wedding

Casa Lantana was everything that we could have hoped for! Dani our wedding planner made everything so easy for us, we didn’t have to worry about anything going wrong and if something did we never knew about it. She truly was worth the entire package and more! The set up was amazing and being under all the trees and lights made for the most fairytale like wedding. I would also suggest using the florist that they use, my bouquet and centerpieces were 10x more than I expected and felt like a princess. Isaac the cat made a few appearances and was a hit with all the guests, he is super friendly! So, if you are a cat person I know you will love seeing him. Give them a shot I know that you will love this place as much as my husband and I do!
    P.S. the mimosa’s while you are getting ready are an extra plus!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Casa Lantana 42
  • Brett

Brett · Married on 11/04/2018

Dream wedding

My bride & I wanted a dream outdoor wedding for everyone to Wow over. We searched all over Tampa area, ironically it was only a 1/4 mile from our home! It is a hidden gem in Brandon. Giselle and her team are simply amazing. They worked with us, gave suggestions, took our ideas and made them better. Dani is wonderful! She made it so simple and easy, never had a stressful moment or thought with her. We loved it there because we broke the mold of a traditional wedding. Under the tree ceremony, bbq caterer, cup cake bar instead of traditional cake, s'mores by the fire, beautiful scenery from the lights at night. Their vendors from the caterer, florist and DJs are all amazing. Lois the florist is a sweetheart. Victor our DJ is super nice and gave us full layout of what we wanted. Texas cattle company food was delicious and plentiful. Our friends & family are still raving about, "The Wedding of the Year!" I highly recommend Casa Lantana to everyone! Thank you Giselle, Dani and team!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

A++++ Wedding Venue!

Casa Lantana was the perfect venue for our wedding. The grounds were nicely kept and even though it was located on a busy street, once you’re there with the music going, you’re in your own wedding world! The price was unbeatable and reasonable when compared to other venues in the area. The wedding package was easily customizable to our needs with no hidden fees! Dani & Giselle were wonderful and treat us like family rather than just another customer. Dani was our main coordinator and she made sure we’re on the right track and made herself available whenever we have questions or need advice. During the wedding day, it was like a well-oiled machine, every moment went according to plan. All of our guests had a wonderful time and wished the dancing didn’t end so soon! Casa Lantana is A++ and we would recommend them to everyone looking for a venue!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Casa Lantana 43
    Casa Lantana 44
    Casa Lantana 45

Linnette · Married on 09/15/2018

Dani Weng and Giselle are fantastic

I cannot thank Casa Lantana enough for how accommodating, thoughtful, and supportive they are. All things are handled from the beginning and they keep a bride on track. The property is beautiful and they work with some amazing vendors!! My wedding was amazing and I cannot thank them enough. I would say it is one of the hidden gems in Brandon!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Robin · Married on 04/07/2018

We just had my daughter’s wedding at Casa Lantana and words cannot express how happy we all were that we chose Giselle and her beautiful venue for this very important life event ! Casa Lantana is spacious enough to host 200 but intimate enough for our party of 90. It is beautifully elegant, with the perfect hint of whimsy. With my daughter living in Florida and my husband and I in Maryland helping to plan a wedding from 900 miles away should have been a nightmare but Giselle made it a dream. Her calm, warm professional manner and extreme attention to detail ( she does not just have a plan A for any given situation, she has a back up plan B and a plan C ) makes you feel like your wedding Is her most important wedding. I highly recommend Casa Lantana

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Casa Lantana 46
  • S. Suarez

Solymar · Married on 03/31/2018

Giselle is amazing!!! I cannot explain how easy the planning process was; she does all of the work for you. The only major vendors you have to find are the photographer, cake baker, videographer, hair & makeup. The wedding day was stress free and everything turned beautifully. Our wedding was everything we wished for and more. I can’t recommend Casa Lantana enough!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Erinn · Married on 03/24/2018

Beautiful! Like seriously the pictures don't do it justice. If you are looking for an outdoor wedding without going the barn/rustic route this is perfect! House has great bridal and grooms suites. And Giselle has been so helpful every step of the way!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Sandra · Married on 02/10/2018

I can't say enough good about Casa Lantana and Giselle! What a beautiful wedding venue! My son's wedding was at 4pm and each hour provided different lighting for photos of the ceremony, the cocktail hour, the dinner, dancing, and finally, the sparkler send off. The vendors - photographer, videographer, delicious caterer, beautiful delectable cake, gorgeous flowers - all made for such a memorable wedding for my son and his sweet bride. Giselle has not just a business and a source of income, but she truly has a gift and a means of making a couple's dream wedding day come true. There is only one word to describe our experience at Casa Lantana: PERFECT!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/03/2018

Such a magical venue with the most wonderful planner, Giselle. The stress is lifted off of your shoulders when you work with her! She coordinates vendors, family, EVERYTHING! The property is covered in strung lights, fountains, big oak trees, a gorgeous house - the picture opportunities were endless! I am so so happy we went with Casa Lantana for our big day! Giselle is a miracle worker! Amanda and Jordan Wrigley 02.03.18

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Casa Lantana 47
    Casa Lantana 48
    Casa Lantana 49

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Giselle. She has a great system to keep organized and is incredible at what she does. Giselle will make sure that no ball is dropped on your big day! The venue exceeded my expectations and was gorgeous at night. My guests felt like they were on a movie set-- it was stunning! If I were to do it all over again I would choose Casa Lantana again and again.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Kinsey · Married on 01/19/2018

Giselle at Casa Lantana was amazing!!! I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to help me plan my wedding, she made everything so easy for me, I travel for a living and she would email me to let me know when and how long I had to do things, the day of the wedding, I didn’t have to worry about anything it was so relaxing. I felt like I never had the whole stressful wedding planning and it was all thanks to Giselle.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2017

What an amazing experience! I fell in love with this venue from the moment I saw it but when we met Giselle, my husband and I both fell in love with her. Hands down the best wedding planning experience ever! She provides the best service, thinks of everything and makes you feel heard. She takes her time in planning your special day and will truly consider your budget and will make your special day feel like a dream come true. We live 4 hours away and that was never an issue. We emailed and spoke over the phone a lot; she very accommodating. She kept me in check with everything I needed to do and when i needed to do it. She set us up with an amazing list of vendors in the area from hair and makeup to hotels and everything in between that you and your guest will need. Not to mention the amazing team of vendors that already come with the venue. We were so grateful for Lois and Dani - our florist! Giselle has an amazing team on her hands. Inside the home, there is a beautiful bridal suite and awesome man cave. We were there as early as hair and makeup needed us and Giselle was ready for us with coffee, mimosas, and a beautiful tray of cheese and crackers. My husband and his groomsmen had the same except with beers. :) Our entire family felt at home. We had a few elderly folks that were taken care. She has tons of decorations to choose from, so if you are like us and traveling, there isn't much you need to take or buy. She has EVERYTHING! Cute signs, bird cage for cards, table card numbers, etc.. Casa Lantana is an amazing venue to get married.
    We are so blessed to have come across this beautiful venue. We didn't know how lucky we would be to have met Giselle. Best wedding day ever!
    Thank you SO much!