Casa Lantana Reviews

Casa Lantana 6
Casa Lantana 7

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2018

Dreamy Wedding Venue

From the first meeting to our last...Giselle and her staff were just a dream to work with.
    Such genuinely lovely people and so communicative and helpful. Nothing was too much to ask of them, they made everything so easy and wonderful (and fun!)
    Giselle is a genius and we thank her for making our wedding day a literal dream come true. The venue is so beautiful and just perfect for a romantic wedding.

Morgan Sasser · Married on 11/09/2018

Fairytale Wedding

Casa Lantana was everything that we could have hoped for! Dani our wedding planner made everything so easy for us, we didn’t have to worry about anything going wrong and if something did we never knew about it. She truly was worth the entire package and more! The set up was amazing and being under all the trees and lights made for the most fairytale like wedding. I would also suggest using the florist that they use, my bouquet and centerpieces were 10x more than I expected and felt like a princess. Isaac the cat made a few appearances and was a hit with all the guests, he is super friendly! So, if you are a cat person I know you will love seeing him. Give them a shot I know that you will love this place as much as my husband and I do!
    P.S. the mimosa’s while you are getting ready are an extra plus!

Casa Lantana 8
    Casa Lantana 15
  • Brett

Brett · Married on 11/04/2018

Dream wedding

My bride & I wanted a dream outdoor wedding for everyone to Wow over. We searched all over Tampa area, ironically it was only a 1/4 mile from our home! It is a hidden gem in Brandon. Giselle and her team are simply amazing. They worked with us, gave suggestions, took our ideas and made them better. Dani is wonderful! She made it so simple and easy, never had a stressful moment or thought with her. We loved it there because we broke the mold of a traditional wedding. Under the tree ceremony, bbq caterer, cup cake bar instead of traditional cake, s'mores by the fire, beautiful scenery from the lights at night. Their vendors from the caterer, florist and DJs are all amazing. Lois the florist is a sweetheart. Victor our DJ is super nice and gave us full layout of what we wanted. Texas cattle company food was delicious and plentiful. Our friends & family are still raving about, "The Wedding of the Year!" I highly recommend Casa Lantana to everyone! Thank you Giselle, Dani and team!

Linnette · Married on 09/15/2018

Dani Weng and Giselle are fantastic

I cannot thank Casa Lantana enough for how accommodating, thoughtful, and supportive they are. All things are handled from the beginning and they keep a bride on track. The property is beautiful and they work with some amazing vendors!! My wedding was amazing and I cannot thank them enough. I would say it is one of the hidden gems in Brandon!

Robin · Married on 04/07/2018

We just had my daughter’s wedding at Casa Lantana and words cannot express how happy we all were that we chose Giselle and her beautiful venue for this very important life event ! Casa Lantana is spacious enough to host 200 but intimate enough for our party of 90. It is beautifully elegant, with the perfect hint of whimsy. With my daughter living in Florida and my husband and I in Maryland helping to plan a wedding from 900 miles away should have been a nightmare but Giselle made it a dream. Her calm, warm professional manner and extreme attention to detail ( she does not just have a plan A for any given situation, she has a back up plan B and a plan C ) makes you feel like your wedding Is her most important wedding. I highly recommend Casa Lantana

Casa Lantana 16
  • S. Suarez

Solymar · Married on 03/31/2018

Giselle is amazing!!! I cannot explain how easy the planning process was; she does all of the work for you. The only major vendors you have to find are the photographer, cake baker, videographer, hair & makeup. The wedding day was stress free and everything turned beautifully. Our wedding was everything we wished for and more. I can’t recommend Casa Lantana enough!

Erinn · Married on 03/24/2018

Beautiful! Like seriously the pictures don't do it justice. If you are looking for an outdoor wedding without going the barn/rustic route this is perfect! House has great bridal and grooms suites. And Giselle has been so helpful every step of the way!

Sandra · Married on 02/10/2018

I can't say enough good about Casa Lantana and Giselle! What a beautiful wedding venue! My son's wedding was at 4pm and each hour provided different lighting for photos of the ceremony, the cocktail hour, the dinner, dancing, and finally, the sparkler send off. The vendors - photographer, videographer, delicious caterer, beautiful delectable cake, gorgeous flowers - all made for such a memorable wedding for my son and his sweet bride. Giselle has not just a business and a source of income, but she truly has a gift and a means of making a couple's dream wedding day come true. There is only one word to describe our experience at Casa Lantana: PERFECT!

Amanda · Married on 02/03/2018

Such a magical venue with the most wonderful planner, Giselle. The stress is lifted off of your shoulders when you work with her! She coordinates vendors, family, EVERYTHING! The property is covered in strung lights, fountains, big oak trees, a gorgeous house - the picture opportunities were endless! I am so so happy we went with Casa Lantana for our big day! Giselle is a miracle worker! Amanda and Jordan Wrigley 02.03.18

Casa Lantana 17
    Casa Lantana 18
    Casa Lantana 19

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Giselle. She has a great system to keep organized and is incredible at what she does. Giselle will make sure that no ball is dropped on your big day! The venue exceeded my expectations and was gorgeous at night. My guests felt like they were on a movie set-- it was stunning! If I were to do it all over again I would choose Casa Lantana again and again.

Kinsey · Married on 01/19/2018

Giselle at Casa Lantana was amazing!!! I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to help me plan my wedding, she made everything so easy for me, I travel for a living and she would email me to let me know when and how long I had to do things, the day of the wedding, I didn’t have to worry about anything it was so relaxing. I felt like I never had the whole stressful wedding planning and it was all thanks to Giselle.

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2017

What an amazing experience! I fell in love with this venue from the moment I saw it but when we met Giselle, my husband and I both fell in love with her. Hands down the best wedding planning experience ever! She provides the best service, thinks of everything and makes you feel heard. She takes her time in planning your special day and will truly consider your budget and will make your special day feel like a dream come true. We live 4 hours away and that was never an issue. We emailed and spoke over the phone a lot; she very accommodating. She kept me in check with everything I needed to do and when i needed to do it. She set us up with an amazing list of vendors in the area from hair and makeup to hotels and everything in between that you and your guest will need. Not to mention the amazing team of vendors that already come with the venue. We were so grateful for Lois and Dani - our florist! Giselle has an amazing team on her hands. Inside the home, there is a beautiful bridal suite and awesome man cave. We were there as early as hair and makeup needed us and Giselle was ready for us with coffee, mimosas, and a beautiful tray of cheese and crackers. My husband and his groomsmen had the same except with beers. :) Our entire family felt at home. We had a few elderly folks that were taken care. She has tons of decorations to choose from, so if you are like us and traveling, there isn't much you need to take or buy. She has EVERYTHING! Cute signs, bird cage for cards, table card numbers, etc.. Casa Lantana is an amazing venue to get married.
    We are so blessed to have come across this beautiful venue. We didn't know how lucky we would be to have met Giselle. Best wedding day ever!
    Thank you SO much!
    Jessica and Jonathan McDaniel

Sebrina · Married on 12/02/2017

Our wedding took place on December 2, 2017. We had an amazing experience! From beginning to end Giselle and Dani provided world class service and experience. They met with us on three separate occasions and had numerous phone calls and emails that left us sure that our big day would be a success. Casa Lantana offers a package deal that allows you to work with a dedicated florist, DJ and your choice of one or two catering companies (we chose Affordable Catering). All of these vendors were terrific and Dani and Giselle were so connected with us and with them that it made the whole experience stress free. Photography is outside the package but once we chose our photography team Dani was able to contact them and get them out to see Casa Lantana well before our big day.

The night before the wedding we got stuck in traffic on our way to the rehearsal and Dani was kind enough to stay late to walk us through everything anyway. The day of the wedding, Dani was an amazing coordinator. She made sure everyone was exactly where they needed to be at the the right time. Casa Lantana also provides excellent on-site locations for both the bride and groom to get ready the day of the wedding and since the venue is yours for the entire day you can get there as early as you need.

The venue itself looked absolutely amazing! We opted to get the tent and we were impressed with the lights and the backdrop. We were stunned by the way the sunset over the trees during the ceremony. All of our guests were impressed and they could not stop commenting on the uniqueness of the venue and how warm and wonderful a reception they received.

We would highly recommend Casa Lantana to anyone and we cannot recommend Dani and Giselle enough. Thanks for making our wedding so special and for making us feel like part of the Casa Lantana family!

Casa Lantana 20
    Casa Lantana 21
    Casa Lantana 22

Tracy · Married on 11/16/2017

Casa Lantana has the most wonderful staff and owner. I couldn't have picked a better place tp be married. Giselle, the owner and coordinator, was there for me every step of the way helping with anu questions and helping me navigate coordinating vendors and what to look for! Her recommendations were so well received and I have gotten so many compliments on our wedding. If you can dream it, she can do it!

Keith · Married on 11/16/2017

Giselle is such a wonderful women. She made our experience amazing and was there for everything we needed. She was on top of our vendors and made sure EVERYONE was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. The venue is gorgeous and well taken care of. In some videos from guests phones we actually saw Giselle fluffing the wedding dress without getting in ANY photos and being a wonderful wedding ninja to make sure everything looked great. Thanks Giselle!

The Eggleston's

Shari · Married on 11/12/2017

Casa Lantana is the most amazing wedding venue! Perfect in every way! The venue is a beautiful outdoor setting right in front of a gorgeous villa style house that is lit up at night! Not only is it affordable but you also have a wedding coordinator that helps you with all the details. Dani was my coordinator and she was absolutely amazing in every way. She was always available to answer question and figure out all the details, not to mention she is very good at keeping me calm when the stress would hit. Everything about this place is perfect the venue, the price, but most of all the people Dani, Giselle, & Lois did everything possible to make my wedding perfect and it was. it really was!

Marybeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Casa Lantana was beautiful in every way! All our wedding guests are still saying so, as well. Giselle was extremely helpful throughout the whole wedding process. She provided us a list of vendors who were ALL so amazing. She always responded so quickly to emails. She set up a few consolation appointments with us to help us stay on track and make sure everything was flowing just right. She was always so calm, organized, prepared, and had a solution for everything. I am so thrilled we chose casa lantana!

Rob · Married on 11/09/2017

Casa Lantana is a beautiful venue!! The property makes you feel like you are in the country even though you are right in the middle of Brandon. The way the venue is lit at night is beautiful. Our guests were very impressed with the entire event!
    Giselle was awesome! Very responsive to my "million" questions even right up until a day before the wedding. She handled a few last minute changes without blinking an eye.

Casa Lantana 23

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

My now husband and I got married at Casa Lantana just last Saturday. He will joke that we picked the venue because during our original meeting, Isaac, the resident ham of a cat sat in our laps during our meeting with Giselle, the owner. He may have been right. But it was so much more than that. The house and grounds are beautiful and Giselle and her team are truly a wonderful group of people. We worked with Dani as our coordinator and boy was she on top of things! On top of being incredibly organized and keeping us on track, she also is very attentive to your preferences and is an incredibly personable, friendly coordinator. I find myself sad that it's over for the simple fact that I enjoyed our communications over the past year. But as they mention, once you get married at Casa Lantana, you're part of the family. And you believe it. Wonderful, wonderful venue, staff, and execution.

Jose · Married on 10/14/2017

Everyone is super professional. The most imppressive part of the experience was all the detail follow up. We even received a call the day after our wedding to thank us for letting her be part of the experience. We Love Gisselle.

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Casa Lantana 24

Casa Lantana's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jose! Your day with us was nothing short of spectacular and we feel so honored you chose us to be a part of such a special moment.

Donna · Married on 10/07/2017

The most beautiful place to get married. We were able to make the experience iunique to us. Family and friends lived the staff and the atmosphere. A must see for all brides to be

Alicia · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved Casa Lantana!!! It was a unique, beautiful venue and with Giselle's help we were able to enjoy the wedding planning process! I can not express enough how beautiful the location was and how much we loved getting married there!!!!! :)

Miller · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved Casa Lantana!!! It was a unique, beautiful venue and with Giselle's help we were able to enjoy the wedding planning process! I cannot express enough how beautiful the location was and how much we loved getting married there!!!!! :)

The most beautiful place to get married. We were able to make the experience unique to us. Family and friends loved the staff and the atmosphere. A must see for all brides to be

Sent on 10/30/2017

Casa Lantana's reply:

Aww shucks, you're making us blush! We can't say thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. From planning to executing, we had so much fun bringing every detail to life. We appreciate your kind words and we wish you the very best!

Jean · Married on 10/01/2017

This was the most beautiful venue for my daughters weddding in January 2018. I live out of sate and was concerned about getting the right vendors and arranging the many details that go into planning a wedding. Giselle the proprietor of Casa Lantana creates the most perfect setting for a wedding. The grounds are breathtaking. Her suggested vendor list was so appreciated and they delivered the most outstanding service under her guidance. The flowers by Lois were beyond my expectations. Giselle attention to details and her assistance with planning, budgeting, and executing are remarkable. Her professional and warm personality made it such a memorable experience. My sincere thanks Giselle !!
    Jean