CANTIK True Beauty Reviews

23 | Daly City, CA

23 Reviews for CANTIK True Beauty

Kristina · Married on 11/15/2014

Felicia of Cantik True Beauty is amazing! She was so friendly and helpful in helping me find and providing the look I wanted for my wedding. I'm not much of a makeup girl, but Felicia was very helpful in providing me with options. She did my make up for my engagement shoot & wedding day; as well as the makeup for my bridesmaids, and I loved it. I felt confident and beautiful. She also provides hair services in addition to the makeup service. I would definitely recommend her. Thank you so much Felicia!

Julie · Married on 08/09/2014

I found Felicia/Cantik True Beauty services on wedding wire and was not really sure what to expect as this was my first (and hopefully only) wedding! I wanted to look like myself, but extra beautiful. Felicia listened to my thoughts about hair and make up and definitely did the job well! She did multiple hair styles for the trial to ensure I was going to be happy - and made myself and 4 other bridal party members very happy. Not only did we all look fabulous - but it lasted from 2 pm until 2 am - through hours of dancing.

I would absolutely recommend chatting with Felicia if you aren't sure - she is thoughtful and does excellent work!

R · Married on 07/19/2014

I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding last week and had my hair and makeup done by Felicia. She and Lissett were wonderful to work with and very sweet and accommodating while we were getting ready. I was scheduled to have my hair done (no makeup), but after seeing all the other girls' makeup, I asked if Felicia could squeeze me in. Lissett also squeezed in another bridesmaid's hair last minute. We so appreciated their flexibility and I loved how both my hair and makeup turned out. Thanks ladies!

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2014

Felicia did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I went to my first trial with an idea on how I wanted my hair and makeup, but ended up changing my mind before the wedding to have my hair and makeup done a different way. She was so understanding through this process and listened intently to all of the details of what I wanted. I loved my hair/makeup the first trial and I loved my hair/makeup the second trial. Her makeup felt great on my face and lasted all night long.

On my wedding day Felicia and her assistant, Lisette, arrived right on time and worked very diligently on mine, 3 bridesmaids and my mother and grandmother hair/ makeup. Everyone looked great and their looks lasted all night long! Even my hair still looked great when I got home that night after having an outdoor ceremony with 19mph winds. I am very happy with Felicia's work and was complimented all night on my hair and makeup! Thanks Felicia for making me feel amazing on my wedding day :)

I had Felicia as my hair and makeup artist for my wedding and my 4 bridesmaids and 3 mothers. I absolutely love my look, it was elegant and I felt very pretty. I got plenty of compliments throughout the nights. I have gotten the professional pictures and we all look absolutely gorgeous.
    I highly recommend Felicia and her crew to all the brides all there. She is professional, know her stuff, calms you and make you feel great and secure.
    HIRE HER!!

Felicia did my wedding hair and makeup. She is just marvelous. She is very calm, accommodating and know how to execute my wish for my hair and makeup very well. I really recommend her to any bride that is getting married. You gotta love her.

Brenda · Married on 10/21/2012

Felicia, along with her assistant Maria, styled my hair and did my makeup for my wedding day. It took place at my home. I was impressed with her work. It came out better than I expected. I was in love with my hair! The tricky part of my wedding was making sure that my hair stayed into place given that I will be working with 13 mph wind at my wedding site. I have to say that my hair did as best as it could through the wind and after it stopped being windy, my hair popped back into place.

She did a superb job! Felicia is super friendly and easy to work with. She was very attentive and made sure that you were comfortable at all times.

I would highly recommend her for your special event; her price was great for the quality. Thanks, Felicia!

Christine · Married on 08/11/2012

I really enjoyed working with Cantik True Beauty. I felt like a queen on my wedding day, she did a fantastic job making up my bridesmaids, and was extremely professional and responsive to my needs.

L · Married on 07/21/2012

Felicia did amazing works at my wedding. She was very friendly, personable and extremely professional. I could not say enough good things about her.
    Her works are just so beautiful, I love love love my hair and makeup. I received compliments all day long and all night long, even when I showed people my same day edit pictures, I keep getting compliments.
    Use her for your wedding, you gotta love her!

Alodiah · Married on 07/06/2012

Felicia did hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. Not only was she helpful, but she was very patient and responsive to my questions and requests. She is very laid back and allowed me to be calm and relaxed as I was getting ready with my girls. We got some of the pictures back, and I am happy to say that we looked great thanks to Felicia and her team!

jacq · Married on 06/22/2012

Felicia did a great work at my wedding. She did my hair and makeup, and my 3 bridesmaids hair and makeup. My mom was not planning to get her hair and makeup done, but at the last minute she decided to get it done, and Felicia was very calm, accomodating and squeeze her in but still did a wonderful job on her.
    I would recommend her to any brides, she is very kind, patience and professional. Just what you need as a bride.

Elaine · Married on 05/19/2012

Felecia and Teresa were amazing. The week of my wedding, I had to add and drop services and both times, Felecia was so kind and understanding. My start time was 7:00am and Felecia arrived before she was needed. Everything went so smoothly. From the time my trail took place till the day after my wedding, Felicia keep in touch with emails and followed up so well. I am very happy and please to have used Felicia as my makeup artist. She understand what I wanted and adjusted to any last minute changes. Thank you so much again!!

Evi · Married on 05/12/2012

Felicia was such a gem, hiring her for my wedding was one of the best decision I did.  She is very understanding and patience dealing with my broken explanation of what I want during the trial.
    Plus, her make-up is wonderful. It does not feel heavy or rub off on everything. I had 2 trials with 2 different artists prior to her.
    She was very pleasant and very comforting on the wedding day. She worked dilligently with my 4 bridesmaids, my mother and my very picky mom in law. 2 of my bridesmaids were actually late for their appointment and I was really upset, but she worked diligently and very flexible.
    Even after dealing with all the craziness prior to working with me, she still had a wonderful smile and still have a very good spirit.
    My hair and makeup turned out to be very pretty. It was very elegant, classy, simple but still stunning, just what I want.
    I received so many compliments the whole day and would definitely recommend her to any brides.

Lara · Married on 11/05/2011

Felicia did an exceptional work at my wedding! I did not know what looks that I want when I see her for the trial. She is very patient in asking questions and showing some examples from her binder to find the looks that suits my personality. I love love love my looks for my wedding!
    She was very on time, she actually arrives about 30 minutes earlier, and very calm during the whole process. I am a very panicky bride, her calmness there in handling me and the whole party are just a breath of fresh air!
    she did the hair & makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids and my mother.
    I would recommend her to any bride! She is amazing!

Areta · Married on 08/20/2011

I hired Felicia to do Hair and Makeup for my wedding for both myself and my four bridesmaid. My initial visit with Felicia for the trail run went really well and I knew she would be perfect for my wedding. She was very flexible with timing, I was coming from out of town and gave me great pre-trial advice to make the trial go very positively. I had selected the hair and makeup choice and had slight changes for the wedding day and Felicia was able to accomodate it during the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, she was prompt and came ready to work on all four of us. She was able to replicate the hair styles pictures we provided for my bridesmaids and they all looked great for the pictures with thier makeup. I looked great with makeup that looked natural and presented well in pictures. My hair was soft and romantic as I had requested. I had a great experience with Felicia doing my hair and makeup for my wedding day.

Hen · Married on 08/06/2011

Felicia was amazing. She did my hair & makeup on my wedding day, my mother and my aunt's hair & makeup, as well as 3 other bridesmaids hair & makeup.
    She was on time, on schedule and really flexible. She was patient with me during the trial because I am not quite sure the style that I really want yet.
    I looked absolutely glowing and flawless on my wedding day and I love her.
    She absolutely made my wedding day extra special and I would recommend her to any bride.
    Her price was very reasonable too compared to other hair& makeup stylists.

Gaby · Married on 06/09/2012

Felicia was really a sweetheart. Our family love her, she came to you for the wedding day. Everything went very well from the beginning. She checked my skin and recommend some products. I love all the products. She followed up for that too. My hair and makeup look wonderful, and my bridal parties look wonderful too. They all have different styles, and she did amazing with all of them.
    Use her for your wedding day, you won't regret it.

Carol · Married on 09/10/2011

Felicia did an exceptional job! She also did my engagement pictures and for the wedding, she stayed with me the whole day from the ceremony, reception and photo session, she was very responsive and flexible to what I wanted. Everything turned out so beautiful. I absolutely loved my hair for my wedding day and so did my maid of Honor. It didn't fall flat nor did I have to worry about it all night. She was super flexible, kind, and hard-working. She was calm and collected and that made the atmosphere of the wedding day more relaxed. I am so happy I found her because she was completely professional and super friendly throughout the entire process. She was one part of my wedding I never had to worry about and she did an excellent job!

Larissa · Married on 04/20/2011

Felicia did a wonderful job at out wedding. We had problems with our hotel so we changed hotels but she did not give us a hard time about having to travel farther. My family enjoyed the time that she spent with us. She had a schedule for us to follow and she was very organized. :) She was able to execute the hairstyle that I wanted and my sister and mom loved their hair and makeup as well. She also introduced me to a new brand of makeup the I am now using. ;) Thanks Felicia and good luck to you and your husband!

Racquel · Married on 09/23/2011

Felicia was fantastic! She worked diligently and non-stop on my 6 bridesmaids. She did exactly what I asked of her and after a GREAT DEAL of research she was by far the least expensive hair/ makeup deal.

Rebecca · Married on 09/27/2014

Felicia was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, timely, and listened to my (mostly confusing) requests. She took direction with ease, and effortlessly took care of my bridal party. Some of whom were not exactly easy to work with. Thank you so much for your work, Felicia!

Rebecca · Married on 09/27/2014

Flores · Married on 05/26/2012

I just love my hair and make up, she made me feel very comfortable.
    The best part is that she is able to come to your home!!
    Thank you, Felicia for making my day even more especial!

Laura