Candice Benjamin Photography, LLC. Reviews

34 | Greeley, CO

34 Reviews for Candice Benjamin Photography, LLC.

Emily Taft · Married on 09/16/2018

Truly Amazing!

Candice was truly amazing! I cannot say enough about how perfect she captured our wedding! We could not have asked for a better person to capture our special day - she is incredibly talented! She was fun, thorough, but also efficient. She made everyone feel relaxed and natural. She was able to get every family/friend group photo I requested while also ensuring that we got to enjoy our wedding (rather than just spend the entire time taking photos). And when we received our photos, she captured every single great moment from that day perfectly! I am in awe of how she was able to capture everything and make everyone look so good in every photo! I highly recommend Candice Benjamin Photography!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Maura · Married on 09/29/2017

If I could give Candice a 10.0/5.0 rating, I would. Candice is the most talented photographer I have ever found, when it comes to weddings and engagements. Her photos are breathtakingly stunning, and they really show off the landscape, the couple, and the emotions. I feel very honored that I was able to have Candice photograph my wedding. Candice is not only extremely talented, but she is SO sweet, humble, fun, and respectful. She knows exactly how to interact with couples (even ones that aren't great at taking photos together....) to get the perfect shot AND make them feel natural. Having Candice be your photographer will be the best decision that you make for your wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 07/30/2016

I cannot say enough about Candice.Not only was she incredible to work with (fun, knowledgeable, helpful, thoughtful, thorough, patient... did I mention fun?) and such a joy to have around on our wedding day, but her photos are beautiful. Stunningly beautiful. She has an eye for natural light and boy, she makes you look good! Hiring a photographer was the most daunting task for me during the planning process and although I looked at what felt like a million websites and read a million reviews, there was something about her photos that kept me coming back to her. From the second I reached out, I knew I'd made the right decision. I would hire her a million times over.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Andrew · Married on 06/25/2016

My wife and I highly recommend Candice as your wedding photographer. Incredibly talented, friendly, and responsive. We were fortunate enough to have her as our wedding photographer on 6/25/16.

Candice is an amazing person and passionate about her job. She’s also not afraid of going the extra mile to capture the moment. After the wedding, our friends and family could not stop raving about how beautiful our engagement and wedding photos were!

I could go on and on about how great she is, but visit her website to see for yourself!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

Where do I even begin?! From the moment I met Candice I knew she was the perfect person to photograph our wedding day. Photography was the single most important piece of the day for me (apart from marrying my husband), because I know that at the end of the day it's the only physical memory that we can take with us for the rest of our lives. Candice is worth every penny and more! I know you can see how talented she is just by looking at her photos, but Candice provides so much more than pretty pictures. She genuinely cares about the people she works with, and knows how important her job is. Every experience we've had with her was seamless and most of all fun. I highly recommend you hire her for your wedding. It will be the best decision you'll make in your wedding planning. Thank you so much Candice! Our day wouldn't have been the same with out you!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Vi · Married on 05/20/2016

Candice is not only an amazingggg photographer, but also the sweetest person you'll meet! I searched for months and could not find a photographer who had a style that I felt truly represented what I wanted in wedding photos. I almost just settled with anyone because I was getting frustrated with my search...until one day I remembered pictures from a friend who graduated college with me. I remembered thinking her engagement photos were so beautiful but it never occurred to me to look out of state for a photographer before that point. I found Candice that night and looked on her blog the whole night. I had just worked a long 12 hour shift that day and was so tired but her blog had my eyes glued the whole night. Luckily she was available on my date and also travels! My fiancé was originally not looking forward to photos at all until we had a Skype session with Candice to talk. All of a sudden he changed completely and was excited for pictures. She's sooo talented and yet so humble and down to earth. We just had our engagement session 5 days ago and I am even more blown away by her. Both my fiancé and I had such an enjoyable time going around with Candice. We felt a little nervous the first 10 minutes because we barely ever take pictures. But after that, we felt so comfortable and fully trusted in whatever Candice thought we should do. Then we started to get the hang of it and it felt like just hanging out with an awesome person who just so happens to be crazy talented, snapping photos of you while you explore beautiful areas. I love Candice and can't wait for her to be at my wedding! I feel like her personality makes me feel more confident and happy, which is very important for my big day. I tend to be a worrier of all things but photography will definitely not be one of my worries that day. She's awesome. Book her if you can!!! We are already talking about how we want to save money to have yearly photo sessions with Candice haha. Loveeeee her!!

Sent on 11/14/2015
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/09/2016

Candice is an AMAZINGLY talented photographer. I mean she just can't be topped - just look at her photos and you'll see what I mean. We found Candice randomly - while searching online for a venue we found photos of a couples wedding which really stood out to us. They were just so much more beautiful that all the other photos out there. In the tiny text at the bottom of the blog post it highlighted Candice Benjamin Photography. Now, knowing what we know, we feel beyond fortunate to have stumbled into the best photographer. Hey SoCal, she travels so don't let "Colorado" deter you!

We had met with another photographer locally and then Skyped with Candice who is in Colorado - no question Candice was our girl. She has a great personality and really knows her stuff! We first booked an engagement session in Palm Desert to try her out and see what she was made of. Holy cow! The pictures are to die for and to top it off, we had so much fun hanging with Candice that day. Her service, gallery delivery of photos, and even surprise treats in the mail are TOP NOTCH. She just gets it and delivers superior photos and service. We obviously booked her for our wedding day and she knocked it out of the park! Our guests are all raving about our pictures and have been stalking her Facebook account waiting to see more.

I will say that we had "sticker shock" when we first got started with wedding planning and vendors. Trust me when I say that Candice is WORTH EVERY PENNY and then some. We will cherish our photos for decades and are so appreciative that Candice captured every big moment and little detail in such a beautiful way. It's as if she had 20 minutes to design each and every photo beautifully, while we know it all took place in real-time and could have been missed in a blink.

Candice is the best. Her pictures are beautiful and speak louder than my words ever can!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Jennica · Married on 03/11/2016

This is an impossible task, to review such a humble and gifted artist! My amazing wedding designer, and friend (Joelle Charming) introduced me and my husband to Candice's work, and pretty much the moment we began looking at her photos we developed a deep admiration, respect, and love of her style. Then we met her. It was a match made in heaven for us! We couldn't feel any more honored to have had her share in our most memorable days. She also incorporated a second shooter, which was importance to us, and that photographer was also so incredibly gifted and a wonderful presence to be around. We are eternally grateful and really wouldn't recommend any other wedding photographer <3.

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 08/02/2015

I was introduced to Candice by my sister in law. I worked with Candice at my brother's wedding and felt an instant connection! She was highly recommended by both my brother and sister in law and so far she has been an absolute pleasure to work with!
    Upon my booking of her services, she sent my fiance a very sweet welcome package!
    I look very forward to working more with Candice at both the engagement photo session and on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Shaina · Married on 05/24/2015

I first met Candice at my sister's wedding and from seeing how great her pictures turned out, I knew I had to use Candice for my wedding! I loved that from the very beginning Candice was very helpful especially with giving recommendations of other vendors ( hair/make up/dj). She took the time to get to know us through a couple of skype sessions. I loved my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures were fabulous! One of the best things about Candice is that she is FAST at uploading pictures and previews! She also gives you a few surprises along the way! I highly recommend Candice for your pictures! It will be the best money you ever spent!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Valerie · Married on 05/23/2015

This review is loooong overdue but to be honest, it probably won't make a difference for Candice because she is such a sweet, talented, and all-around amazing wedding photographer who will always be in high demand (so book her quickly!). Candice shot our wedding in May 2015 at the Birch Aquarium in San Diego. Not only is her beautiful style exactly what we were looking for, but she is a huge sweetheart, super easygoing, responsive, organized and professional. Candice's portfolio speaks for itself in terms of her style, creativity and talent, but we really loved working with her as our photographer for both our initial engagement shoot and our wedding. I've never really been the subject of a photo shoot and was feeling super awkward, but Candice was so friendly and made us feel so comfortable, even when we were doing super cheesy poses...which turned out great for photos! Before the wedding day, Candice had already helped us create a rough timeline in order to make sure we got all the important photographs and with the people we wanted without feeling rushed. She really thought of everything for us in working with a photographer (as well as other wedding day details - a real testament to her experience) and her help with planning the timing made everything the day-of run smoothly. Candice had a perfect balance beautiful set-up portraits and catching candid moments throughout the day (unobtrusively and basically acting invisible). We loved spending as much time with Candice as we did with any of our other guests! The turnaround time for getting our photos was also incredibly quick and Candice designed stunning albums to remember our special day by. We spent a lot of time researching our photographer and videographer (which Candice also referred us to) because their works are really what will remain from our wedding day and be much of how we remember that day for years to come, and we are so happy that Candice was our amazing photographer!

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 11/29/2014

To start it off simply, Candice is an amazing photographer. There are a lot of good photographers out there, and then there are those that capture magic. That's what Candice did for us. Candice brings a unique touch and eye to each and every wedding she does and her images not just from our wedding but from each wedding she photographs are breathtaking.
    But Candice has been so much more than just a photographer for us. She was part stylist, part coordinator, part energizer bunny and part friend. Her husband was even running around grabbing things (and people). If her beautiful photos can't speak for themselves, rest assured her beautiful personality and work ethic sure do.
    My praise and love of Candice's work far transcend any written review I can do on the internet. There is simply no better photographer out there!!

Sent on 12/18/2014
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/25/2014

Candice is simply out of this world! I can't say enough great stuff about this talented lady. Candice is a totally rad, extremely keen photographer. She can make any setting or couple look amazing. Her fun, laid-back personality made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of her lens. Her eye for detail is impeccable. Her use of light and technique is expert. She will get in any position or say any silly remark to get the perfect shot. I haven't even seen my full gallery yet and I'm already in love with the teasers she sent over. She is always available via email or phone and will always greet you with the same cheery attitude. Candice is a MUST! Book her now!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Romy · Married on 10/04/2014

We were extremely lucky to find Candice and have her as our photographer. I never knew pictures could look so good...Not only does she do amazing work and is very professional, but she is a gem of a person. Her passion for photography - weddings in particular - is contagious. Her energy while shooting encouraged us to laugh, love and relax! Both our engagement and wedding photos highlighted our journey perfectly...every detail captured forever. There is no doubt in my mind that her career is headed to the moon and back!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Elaina · Married on 09/13/2014

There's not much else to say about Candice other than AMAZING!!!!

But I'll try to give you a little more than that. She was so wonderful to work with. She truly cared about getting to know us. We had multiple skype sessions and we'd constantly email back and forth. She offered a pre-wedding/engagement shoot which aside from having the most beautiful photos imaginable, it prepared us for the day of the wedding. We learned what her signals, looks, little dance moves and cues all meant. We felt so comfortable being in front of her camera. She has this wonderfully quirky personality and we loved working with her.

Now as for her photography...It's breathtaking! I told her this from the first time I contacted her, but when you look at any photo she takes, you get this incredible sense of light. You can't help but feel the sunshine (even when the photos are taken indoors). She has an eye and talent that cannot be imitated nor replicated even with photo shop.
    Her pricing was at the top of our photography budget, but at the end of the day I would pay double after working with her and receiving our stunning photos. She captured every indescribable moment and I am forever grateful!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Katherine · Married on 08/16/2014

Candice was so amazing! Both my husband and I are very reluctant about having our pictures taken. I delayed taking the engagement photos until right before the wedding. Candice made the whole experience fun and stress free. And I can honestly say, that we have never looked better in photos. She was able to get us to relax and not freeze in front of the camera. And she was so great at the wedding. We had a church coordinator who had a lot of rules. Candice handled everything professionally and with charm. She was fantastic at the reception as well. Best wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Angelina · Married on 05/31/2014

Candice is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! My wedding was in May 2014 and she was an absolute blessing. I can honestly say that she was my best vendor in my entire wedding. I absolutely adore her and all the help and support she gave during my wedding planning. Our first meet was over a meal and thats where I feel in love. Since than I have done a mini engagement session, engagement session and our wedding. I have referred her to everyone I know that is getting married. She it totally workable, flexible and really generally cares what the bride and groom wants. She gave me tips that were extremely helpful, since I did not hire a planner. The best part is she genuinely cared about us as people, rather than another client. She answered all my e-mails with in a reasonable time frame, payment was easy, and photo sessions were enjoyable. She returned all of photos sooner than expected and all of them were gorgeous. Everyone in my family adored her. I would recommend that you book her and you won't be sorry. : )

Sent on 10/19/2014

Tamara · Married on 04/01/2014

Candice has been there from the moment Chris proposed photographing the proposal, then our engagement pictures and then finally traveling to Maui with her husband/ second shooter to capture our wedding. Candice and Jay make everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera but at the same time are able to subtly capture those special moments without feeling like a large camera lens is being stuck in your face. Candice was able to make me smile and calm me down in those moments of wedding anxiety and I will be forever grateful for that. It is a bonus that she and Jay are just fun people to be around and liven up any party! She was able to take photos at our pre wedding events and then surprised us by setting up her laptop with a slideshow during our wedding. So many of our guests commented on how that was such a special, personal touch and how impressed they were with her photography skills. My husband and I are both so fortunate to count Candice and Jay as friends who just happen to be amazing photographers as well! Thank you both!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Meredith · Married on 03/08/2014

Candice is an amazing photographer. It was hard to believe how stunning she made us look on the day of our engagement shoot. I had been having the worst day and she calmed me down and got me to smile.
    She was so great at the wedding that when she started showing some photos of the ceremony during the reception people were so mesmerized they forgot they were still at the wedding! Candice is friendly and kind and makes everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. Her candid shots are better than most photographers I have ever seen. She is amazing and deserves all the work that comes her way.

Sent on 03/13/2014

Kylie · Married on 12/28/2013

My husband and I hired Candice for an engagement session in Laguna Beach, CA last March. The first time we met her she had this way of completely putting us at ease. Both of us were a little nervous about taking natural looking photos (well, I was at least, guys seem to care a little less about this haha). But Candice really made us feel comfortable quick. She greeted us with hugs and then we were off to our engagement shoot. Near the end of our shoot we ended up getting hit my a huge wave and getting totally soaked...it's one of our favorite memories:) After seeing our engagement photos, I knew I wanted Candice to photograph our wedding. Her style was exactly what I had been looking for in a wedding photographer...every picture filled with gorgeous, natural sunlight. Our wedding was in Houston but luckily Candice was willing to travel. She also ended up playing the role of wedding coordinator when my hired wedding coordinator wasn't listening to what I was saying. Candice was able to step in and help me end up with what I wanted. PLUS, she mailed us delicious treats at Christmas time! Who doesn't want a photographer who sends you treats in the mail to say "thank you" for being part of her business?!!

I'm already imagining having Candice photograph future family photo sessions. I don't have kids yet, but one day. I think I'm getting ahead of myself.

Moral of the story...if you want a wedding photographer who listens to you, really wants the best for you, makes you feel completely comfortable, has an amazing assistant (yay for Jay!) and takes the most stunning pictures that don't look staged/boring/stuffy/unflattering...then Candice is definitely your photograph.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Jenae · Married on 11/08/2013

Candice is not only such a sweet person and a professional when it comes to her work she also has the talent to back it up! She has an eye for great pictures and lighting and you will not be disappointed when you hire her! She was a little over our budget that we had allotted for the photographer but in the end we loved her work too much to not hire her and I am so happy we made that decision! At the end of the day the only thing you can really take away from your wedding day are the photos and that is why you need to choose Candice!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Clare · Married on 10/11/2013

We absolutely love Candice and her work. She is amazing and was everything we hoped for in a photographer. She is such a sweetheart, easy to work with, and her work is gorgeous. Our engagement session pictures were everything we wanted and more and I can't wait to see our wedding pictures. Our contract also included the photo booth. It was more like a photo shoot and our guests loved it! Candice then posts them on a website for your guests to enjoy after. Check out her work...you will not be sorry.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Susan · Married on 06/29/2013

Candice is the best decision I made for my wedding and engagement shoot! Not only does she have that special something to produce and frame wonderful photos, she has the natural ability to connect with couples. It's like a friend taking your photos. I never felt like it was just a customer or "a job". She makes you feel comfortable to be silly and act like your normal self when taking photos. This was so important as I was so nervous about how to "act" or "pose" when we started our engagement shoot. But she gave us a little pep talk and literally walked us through the whole process.
    Candice is caring, considerate and passionate about her craft. The photos she delivers speak for themselves! I literally can't get enough!
    Throughout the whole process Candice made sure to touch base with me, send me emails periodically to check in, answers questions that I had very quickly, sent us an "emergency" care package (which I loved), and came out to the wedding rehearsal even when she didn't have to. I really appreciate her desire to go out of her way to help alleviate any concerns or stress I might have had before the wedding.
    DETAILS are SO IMPORTANT and Candice has the natural eye and talent to deliver high quality product. Even the packaging that she sent the photos and thumb drive in were customized: wrapped in beautiful tissue paper and string. I love that she puts effort and care into everything she does. Is shows the quality and unique touches that makes Candice stand out from other photographers.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Mirella · Married on 06/23/2013

If you know Candice you can't help but love her, she dances, she makes you laugh, she tells you how beautiful you are, and she makes you die an go to heaven when you see her photography! From the day we met her at Rialto cafe (our now favorite spot) we knew she was our perfect match! Best advice I can give you brides is to invest and make time for Candice on your wedding day! The more time you give her the more amazing your photos will be! We love you Candice, thank you for capturing the beautiful memories of our special day! Hope you knew your stuck with being our photographer Fo' Life!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Dayna · Married on 06/22/2013

Candice is truly amazing! And not only in her photography skills, but in the relationship she strives to create with her clients. Her personable personality makes it so easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera, which in turn helps to create amazing photos. She was such a joy to work with from our engagement session, wedding, and in a couple weeks she will be photographing our newborn. She is quick to respond to any questions, always willing to offer advice, and has a great turn around time. If anyone is seeking out a phenomenal photographer, she's your girl.

Sent on 12/19/2013