Camelot Studios Reviews

65 | Oceanside, NY

65 Reviews for Camelot Studios

Cheryl Meyer · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding Day

I would HIGHLY recommend Rocco and his staff. They were wonderful this weekend at our daughter's wedding at Soundview Caterers, Sept 15, 2019. Totally professional, nice, funny, accommodating. Wonderful experience having him take the photos. 5 stars! Rocco doesn't just tell you to stand over there and take a picture. He poses you to get the best results. Always telling us to turn our heads a little, relax your arms, etc. He has the eye to know these little details will make a better picture in the end. Wonderful Experience! C. Meyer (mother of the bride)

Sent on 09/18/2019

Camelot Studios's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We had a great time and it was awesome working with all of you! We are glad you had a wonderful experience with us.
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience!

Amazing experience! Rocco and his team are exceptional at what they do. It was an easy choice for us to book with Camelot after meeting Rocco for the first time. He was super personable, really got to know my husband and I and immediately made us feel comfortable and like family. Rocco and his team do amazing work. Our engagement shoot and wedding day pictures are absolutely stunning and the album is beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/27/2020

Hey Marissa,
    Thank you for trusting us to make your special day so wonderful. It was an honor for my team and me to celebrate with you!
  • Jeanne

Jeanne Barbara · Married on 07/06/2019

my wedding album is better than i've ever seen

The wedding album has a glass cover and the pages are metallic print, where the photos appear practically 3d!! It comes in a leather box with satin ribbon - all customized in your color of choice. Its made and shipped from italy. he allows for all of the photo selection digitally, so if you dont live on long island, but are getting married on long island, its so easy to see every single photo and pick your final picks/layout for your album! We live in Miami and got married at the sandcastle on long island, and everything was easy! Emails, texts, calls + my mother went to a meeting at his office to see his samples. Everything was great for a bride who's planning her wedding from 1000 miles away!!

the engagement shoot was complimentary with my package and we got some great shots there too! he even went over the time limit, and got great shots on a freezing day! he has great suggestions for free locations that dont require an extra fee to get a permit to photog there. he made us feel relaxed too as my groom isnt used to taking a lot of photos, so that was really nice.

he was very prompt on the wedding day, so no worries there.

I am EXTREMELY PICKY! did I say extremely? and I'm 100% a type A personality.. I like to control it all lol.., and he dealt with that and made me feel like I got everything I wanted. I know I was probably difficult at times, but it was all worked out and I was very happy with the final product!! THANK YOU ROCCO

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Minden

Minden · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Rocco had an exciting energy, a creative eye and thoughtful vision for our wedding photographs. He took the time to get to know both my husband and I, our families, and details about our wedding day to help make our wedding photos more personal. His communication was excellent as my husband and I planned a majority of our wedding long distance. He and his team were extremely professional and helpful on our wedding day. They captured some of our most cherished moments. Our photos are absolutely beautiful! We would certainly recommend Rocco and Camelot Studios as a wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Camelot Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for having us there! It was a joy to be part of your celebration. You have such a wonderful family and had so much fun photographing everybody.

Elizabeth Vagnier · Married on 10/07/2018

We love Camelot Studios!

Rocco and his team are true professionals. You will never be treated like just another couple. Rocco takes his time to get to know you so he can capture the absolute best photos on your big day. Looking back, I couldn’t imagine having my wedding photographer be anyone else other than Rocco. Our wedding day came and went in the blink of an eye but we are left with excellent memories and flawless pictures that truly tell a story of the day from getting ready to the end of the reception. I can assure you that if you choose Camelot Studios for your big day you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Rocco and his team at Camelot Studios are the best photographers I have ever worked with.

From our initial meeting all the way to our wedding on Saturday, 09/15/18, Rocco displayed a level of detail, professionalism, caring, and genuineness that was unparalleled. Not only was he fantastic at creating and capturing shots and moments on our special day, he was able to accommodate our requests and actually made the photo shoots and picture-taking fun!

I will update this review once I receive the final products, but I wanted to express my heartfelt thanks to Rocco and his team at Camelot Studios for capturing my day!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Camelot Studios's reply:

Thank you so much. It was great working with you and all of your family!

Meghan Buonpastore · Married on 08/04/2018

Phenomenal

Camelot Studios was spectacular when it comes to capturing every moment of our wedding day! Rocco and his crew are not only talented but wonderful to have around on our special day.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Kerin · Married on 07/28/2018

Wedding event

Rocco and his team were so professional and made the picture taking a fun process. The pictures and wedding album were stunning. I would high recommend them for any event.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Camelot Studios's reply:

Thank you. You guys were the best. It was so nice working with your family and friends. It was an honor to be part of your celebration!

Kim · Married on 10/21/2017

Camelot Studios made all of our wedding dreams come true! Rocco and his team are truly THE BEST in the business! Most importantly, not only were the photos BEAUTIFUL but he captured EVERY important moment and more. These moments at the wedding come and go in a flash and if you want to make sure they are captured and captured well, working with Camelot is your only option.

The moment we met Rocco we knew he was the photographer for us. He blew all of the other vendors we met out of the water (we met a lot). With his professionalism, experience, personality & photos he showed us, we were instantly sold. We wanted to take NO CHANCES with being disappointed with our photos or having any unnecessary stress with an unexperienced photographer.

Rocco has the highest end cameras that one can buy and a team who are SO professional and have the best eye for photography. From beginning to end his services are first class and he is always up on the latest technologies with online albums, etc.

Rocco is accommodating and listens to your asks but at the same time is extremely experienced & able to help orchestrate the pictures. The day FLIES BY and the last thing you need is a photographer who wastes time because they don't know where the light is, how to position everyone, which shots capture your best angles, etc, b/c they are unexperienced. He is so efficient and most other photographers would not be able to capture as many beautiful memories as Rocco and his team. Not only is he fast but he is GOOD and delivers HIGHEST QUALITY!

From our wedding we received photos from all angles and distance because Rocco and his team work as a perfect unit capturing the memories from different perspectives. They also captured so many beautiful candid's we didn't even know were being taken. They tell the perfect story of your wedding day. Rocco and his team are TOP TALENT in the industry and SO MUCH FUN to work with. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

They really listen to what you want and work their best to make sure the schedule of your wedding day is as seamless as possible. I never once worried or stressed about my pictures because I knew Rocco and his team would be perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Camelot Studios's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin for the kind words!

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2016

Rocco and his team are true professionals. I could not have been happier. My pictures came out incredible and Rocco's guidance was invaluable! Thank you all!

Sent on 12/21/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

There are not enough wonderful things I could say about Rocco and the team at Camelot Studios. When we first met Rocco, he was so patient with us and really took the time to talk us through the process. He made sure that we were not only comfortable with the plan for the day, but excited about it too. He was extremely responsive leading up to our wedding day - no question to small, no ask too great. Come the day of, Rocco and his team delivered on every single aspect they said they would and more. They brought such a positive energy to the day, and worked with such efficiency that kept us all on schedule without ever missing "that photo" we said we had to have. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed, which is hard to do on such a monumental day. When he posted the first photos from our Wedding we were so blown away. He captured everything in such a beautiful way. In the months following he was a true partner to us in developing our perfect Wedding album - one that really told the story of our day. We recently received our album, and I can honestly say that it is something we will truly cherish forever. We are so grateful to Rocco and his team, and would recommend them a thousand times over.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Camelot Studios's reply:

Thank you. You guys were awesome to work with!

J · Married on 07/23/2016

Rocco and his team are incomparable. They are the epitome of professionalism and creativity. Rocco has an eye for art and it's clear to see his and his team's passion and love of photography in each photo. With Camelot Studios you pay for what you get and it's worth every single penny. My husband and I, who are extremely unphotogenic, looked and felt like movie stars on our wedding day thanks to Rocco.

Sent on 02/25/2017

melissa · Married on 04/30/2016

I could not be happier with my decision to hire Camelot Studios for my April 2016 wedding.
    Rocco had photographed my cousins wedding in 2013 and I instantly fell in love with her photos. From the moment my husband and I met with Rocco we knew he would be the one to capture our wedding day and give us the wonderful photos that we could look back on forever. I honestly cannot say enough about how amazing Rocco and his entire team were the day of the wedding. They ensured we stayed on track all day while ensuring we did not miss a photo. They also made sure we were having fun and enjoying the moment. My husband and I felt completely comfortable to let Rocco take charge and capture the moments of the day without micromanaging (which is very hard for me!). The day I received my wedding proofs was the best day ever. The photos were stunning and my husband and I felt like we go to re-live our wedding day all over again. Rocco and his team were able to capture every moment and all of the little details I worked so hard on. They even captured things that I was too pre-occupied to notice the day of the wedding. I worked with Rocco to create my wedding album which I just received and it is a piece of art. I will cherish these photos and this album forever.
    Rocco and his team are incredibly talented individuals who have that special artistic eye to capture your wedding day in a truly creative and wonderful way.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Camelot Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. It's words like this that reinsure that what I do in my life is important and appreciated. It was an honor to be part of your special day.

Kimberly · Married on 12/12/2015

Choosing Camelot Studios as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made for our big day. Rocco's beautiful work speaks for itself and from the moment we saw his photographs, we knew he was the best. We couldn't be happier with the photos from our wedding. Camelot captured everything so perfectly and helped us create an album that beautifully tells our wedding story. Not to mention, the photographers all made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day. They were on time, professional, extremely helpful and friendly, and helped to make the day run so smoothly. I have nothing but the highest praise for Camelot and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Rocco is a phenomenal photographer! He manages to capture such beautiful moments so candidly. We were thrilled with our wedding photos! His work is incredible, including how he captures light to make the photos perfect. His wedding albums are very impressive, which us why we chose him!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Samara · Married on 11/08/2015

Rocco is truly an amazing photographer! Beautiful, artistic and unique photographs!!! These are all one of a kind!! He knows how to capture special moments...

Sent on 02/13/2016

John · Married on 09/12/2015

Finding a professional wedding photographer that is respectful and flexible as Rocco is difficult. Many claim to have those characteristics, but very few can actually execute them. His team did a phenomenal job. We are forever thankful for the beautiful memories that were captured that day.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Robin · Married on 08/23/2015

Rocco and his team were absolutely professional, organized, and on top of the photography schedule on our wedding day at Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. Rocco captured amazing moments during our wedding and included amazing nature shots to set the mood for our book and captured unforeseen emotional shots that we like to remember. He worked well with lighting doing both black and white and in color photographs of our best moments with some really wonderful surprises in there as well. Every detail was captured perfectly. The wedding album process was made simple after choosing our photographs. The wedding album will be amazing and enjoyed for years to come. Worth every penny. We have the best album I've ever seen. Contemporary, Artistic and you can really feel the mood of our wedding through the photos. Rocco and his team know what they are doing. We a great fun being true to the camera and being our funny selves with the crew. Wedding Day should be fun for everyone and it certainly was with Rocco.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Michael · Married on 08/08/2015

Rocco is an artist at the end of the day. That separates him from most wedding photographers. His ability to capture timeless moments throughout our big day and inject creativity into shots showed in the end product. He also kept us laughing along the way. We highly recommend Rocco.

Sent on 03/09/2016

The pictures came out wonderful! My husband and I are so happy when we got our wedding album, we would def recommend him!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

Rocco and his team were amazing on our wedding day and all days leading up to it! They were very professional and did great work. We absolutely loved having them by our side to photograph our wedding! We absolutely LOVE the way our photos turned out! We would definitely recommend using Rocco & the team!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Kara · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I always wanted to make sure the photographer we chose for our wedding would provide us with the best quality photos possible. We wanted to be certain that in years to come we would always be excited to re visit our wedding album time and time again. Rocco provided us with incredible photos that could not be matched by other wedding photographers we looked at. Rocco worked hand in hand with my husband and I, always providing support and lending us his expert opinion to ensure we selected the best photos. When creating our wedding album he helped us re create the story of our wedding and our wedding album is like none other. We cant believe how many comments we get on how incredible the photos looks not to mention all the types of albums you can choose ( including my favorite the mini book- great for parents). We had a great experience working with Rocco and have never regretted our choice in selecting him to capture all the most special moments of our wedding. Rocco's office is incredible and once you step foot inside you with quickly see the workmanship that goes into each photograph he takes. The way he captures a sunset is like none other. We could not be more happy and pleased with the quality of work Rocco provided.

-Kara and James Ballow

Sent on 05/13/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/21/2015

Camelot studios is amazing!! Rocco and his staff are nothing but professional and talented! Rocco is a joy to work with from start to finish, he made coordinating appointments a breeze. Rocco and his staff captured every special moment for me at my wedding and created a beautiful, timeless photo album. Rocco knows exactly what shots to get and I received notification that digital and physical copies of my photos were ready even before I was back from my honeymoon! My family and friends were so impressed with how friendly and easy going Rocco is, he puts everyone at ease! When my grandfather asked Rocco to take a photo with his iPad, Rocco didn't even hesitate to put down his camera and get a shot for him, it was a precious moment that my family was so thankful for. If you want beautiful photos and no headaches use Camelot studios!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/26/2014

Rocco is creative , professional and knows what he's doing. Definitely listen to his timeline for the wedding day and his artistic direction. He always had great tips and was helpful finalizing photo album !

Sent on 11/02/2015