Camelot Studios Reviews

57 | Oceanside, NY

57 Reviews for Camelot Studios

57 Camelot Studios Reviews

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Rocco and his team at Camelot Studios are the best photographers I have ever worked with.

From our initial meeting all the way to our wedding on Saturday, 09/15/18, Rocco displayed a level of detail, professionalism, caring, and genuineness that was unparalleled. Not only was he fantastic at creating and capturing shots and moments on our special day, he was able to accommodate our requests and actually made the photo shoots and picture-taking fun!

I will update this review once I receive the final products, but I wanted to express my heartfelt thanks to Rocco and his team at Camelot Studios for capturing my day!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Camelot Studios's reply:

Thank you so much. It was great working with you and all of your family!

Kim · Married on 10/21/2017

Camelot Studios made all of our wedding dreams come true! Rocco and his team are truly THE BEST in the business! Most importantly, not only were the photos BEAUTIFUL but he captured EVERY important moment and more. These moments at the wedding come and go in a flash and if you want to make sure they are captured and captured well, working with Camelot is your only option.

The moment we met Rocco we knew he was the photographer for us. He blew all of the other vendors we met out of the water (we met a lot). With his professionalism, experience, personality & photos he showed us, we were instantly sold. We wanted to take NO CHANCES with being disappointed with our photos or having any unnecessary stress with an unexperienced photographer.

Rocco has the highest end cameras that one can buy and a team who are SO professional and have the best eye for photography. From beginning to end his services are first class and he is always up on the latest technologies with online albums, etc.

Rocco is accommodating and listens to your asks but at the same time is extremely experienced & able to help orchestrate the pictures. The day FLIES BY and the last thing you need is a photographer who wastes time because they don't know where the light is, how to position everyone, which shots capture your best angles, etc, b/c they are unexperienced. He is so efficient and most other photographers would not be able to capture as many beautiful memories as Rocco and his team. Not only is he fast but he is GOOD and delivers HIGHEST QUALITY!

From our wedding we received photos from all angles and distance because Rocco and his team work as a perfect unit capturing the memories from different perspectives. They also captured so many beautiful candid's we didn't even know were being taken. They tell the perfect story of your wedding day. Rocco and his team are TOP TALENT in the industry and SO MUCH FUN to work with. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Kaitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

They really listen to what you want and work their best to make sure the schedule of your wedding day is as seamless as possible. I never once worried or stressed about my pictures because I knew Rocco and his team would be perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Camelot Studios's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin for the kind words!

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2016

Rocco and his team are true professionals. I could not have been happier. My pictures came out incredible and Rocco's guidance was invaluable! Thank you all!

J · Married on 07/23/2016

Rocco and his team are incomparable. They are the epitome of professionalism and creativity. Rocco has an eye for art and it's clear to see his and his team's passion and love of photography in each photo. With Camelot Studios you pay for what you get and it's worth every single penny. My husband and I, who are extremely unphotogenic, looked and felt like movie stars on our wedding day thanks to Rocco.

melissa · Married on 04/30/2016

I could not be happier with my decision to hire Camelot Studios for my April 2016 wedding.
    Rocco had photographed my cousins wedding in 2013 and I instantly fell in love with her photos. From the moment my husband and I met with Rocco we knew he would be the one to capture our wedding day and give us the wonderful photos that we could look back on forever. I honestly cannot say enough about how amazing Rocco and his entire team were the day of the wedding. They ensured we stayed on track all day while ensuring we did not miss a photo. They also made sure we were having fun and enjoying the moment. My husband and I felt completely comfortable to let Rocco take charge and capture the moments of the day without micromanaging (which is very hard for me!). The day I received my wedding proofs was the best day ever. The photos were stunning and my husband and I felt like we go to re-live our wedding day all over again. Rocco and his team were able to capture every moment and all of the little details I worked so hard on. They even captured things that I was too pre-occupied to notice the day of the wedding. I worked with Rocco to create my wedding album which I just received and it is a piece of art. I will cherish these photos and this album forever.
    Rocco and his team are incredibly talented individuals who have that special artistic eye to capture your wedding day in a truly creative and wonderful way.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Camelot Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. It's words like this that reinsure that what I do in my life is important and appreciated. It was an honor to be part of your special day.

Kimberly · Married on 12/12/2015

Choosing Camelot Studios as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made for our big day. Rocco's beautiful work speaks for itself and from the moment we saw his photographs, we knew he was the best. We couldn't be happier with the photos from our wedding. Camelot captured everything so perfectly and helped us create an album that beautifully tells our wedding story. Not to mention, the photographers all made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day. They were on time, professional, extremely helpful and friendly, and helped to make the day run so smoothly. I have nothing but the highest praise for Camelot and would highly recommend them!

Rocco is a phenomenal photographer! He manages to capture such beautiful moments so candidly. We were thrilled with our wedding photos! His work is incredible, including how he captures light to make the photos perfect. His wedding albums are very impressive, which us why we chose him!

Samara · Married on 11/08/2015

Rocco is truly an amazing photographer! Beautiful, artistic and unique photographs!!! These are all one of a kind!! He knows how to capture special moments...

John · Married on 09/12/2015

Finding a professional wedding photographer that is respectful and flexible as Rocco is difficult. Many claim to have those characteristics, but very few can actually execute them. His team did a phenomenal job. We are forever thankful for the beautiful memories that were captured that day.

Robin · Married on 08/23/2015

Rocco and his team were absolutely professional, organized, and on top of the photography schedule on our wedding day at Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. Rocco captured amazing moments during our wedding and included amazing nature shots to set the mood for our book and captured unforeseen emotional shots that we like to remember. He worked well with lighting doing both black and white and in color photographs of our best moments with some really wonderful surprises in there as well. Every detail was captured perfectly. The wedding album process was made simple after choosing our photographs. The wedding album will be amazing and enjoyed for years to come. Worth every penny. We have the best album I've ever seen. Contemporary, Artistic and you can really feel the mood of our wedding through the photos. Rocco and his team know what they are doing. We a great fun being true to the camera and being our funny selves with the crew. Wedding Day should be fun for everyone and it certainly was with Rocco.

Michael · Married on 08/08/2015

Rocco is an artist at the end of the day. That separates him from most wedding photographers. His ability to capture timeless moments throughout our big day and inject creativity into shots showed in the end product. He also kept us laughing along the way. We highly recommend Rocco.

The pictures came out wonderful! My husband and I are so happy when we got our wedding album, we would def recommend him!

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

Rocco and his team were amazing on our wedding day and all days leading up to it! They were very professional and did great work. We absolutely loved having them by our side to photograph our wedding! We absolutely LOVE the way our photos turned out! We would definitely recommend using Rocco & the team!

Kara · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I always wanted to make sure the photographer we chose for our wedding would provide us with the best quality photos possible. We wanted to be certain that in years to come we would always be excited to re visit our wedding album time and time again. Rocco provided us with incredible photos that could not be matched by other wedding photographers we looked at. Rocco worked hand in hand with my husband and I, always providing support and lending us his expert opinion to ensure we selected the best photos. When creating our wedding album he helped us re create the story of our wedding and our wedding album is like none other. We cant believe how many comments we get on how incredible the photos looks not to mention all the types of albums you can choose ( including my favorite the mini book- great for parents). We had a great experience working with Rocco and have never regretted our choice in selecting him to capture all the most special moments of our wedding. Rocco's office is incredible and once you step foot inside you with quickly see the workmanship that goes into each photograph he takes. The way he captures a sunset is like none other. We could not be more happy and pleased with the quality of work Rocco provided.

-Kara and James Ballow

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/21/2015

Camelot studios is amazing!! Rocco and his staff are nothing but professional and talented! Rocco is a joy to work with from start to finish, he made coordinating appointments a breeze. Rocco and his staff captured every special moment for me at my wedding and created a beautiful, timeless photo album. Rocco knows exactly what shots to get and I received notification that digital and physical copies of my photos were ready even before I was back from my honeymoon! My family and friends were so impressed with how friendly and easy going Rocco is, he puts everyone at ease! When my grandfather asked Rocco to take a photo with his iPad, Rocco didn't even hesitate to put down his camera and get a shot for him, it was a precious moment that my family was so thankful for. If you want beautiful photos and no headaches use Camelot studios!

Michelle · Married on 10/26/2014

Rocco is creative , professional and knows what he's doing. Definitely listen to his timeline for the wedding day and his artistic direction. He always had great tips and was helpful finalizing photo album !

Sabrina · Married on 10/11/2014

Rocco was wonderful to work with. All our pictures came out beautiful and our wedding album is amazing. We are so thankful that he was our wedding photographer.

Camelot Studios is unique and special to work with. My husband and I interviewed a few photographers before selecting Rocco Chilelli at Camelot Studios. After meeting him, we felt a personal connection with him and knew he would capture the special moments of our day. Rocco and his team of talented photographers did that and even more for us. We were awed by the storytelling of the photography, the quality, as well as the length he would go to to get "the shot." He worked so hard the day of our wedding, he moved people along, made sure things were perfect because not only do you get "one shot" but with the lighting and the moment, if you are not 100% on top of it, you can miss it. His work is special and second to none.We loved working with him for our Engagement and Wedding photos. I highly recommend working with and his team if photos are important to you on your big day!

Sharon · Married on 08/22/2014

Rocco and his team are AMAZING! They are very easy to work with, professional and will deliver a quality product. Not only is Rocco easy-going, but he is hilarious and really puts you at ease! We booked Rocco for our wedding at Oheka Castle and he has developed such a great relationship with the staff there that our pictures went smoothly the day of our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Rocco and his team for ANY event! You will not be disappointed!

-Sharon C.

Katie · Married on 08/02/2014

Rocco was incredible. Our photos are beautiful and we feel so lucky to have had Rocco as a part of our day!

The first thing that came to mind when we finished seeing the pics from the wedding was "Wow!". I always knew that to me the most important vendor I had to chose for my wedding was my photographer because I knew the wedding day would fly by and what would last forever were the pictures. I had high expectations and rocco exceeded those expectations. I'm in awe of how he perfectly captured our special day. Every smile and every tear was just perfect. The story he told of our day through his art work brought me to laughter and even brought me to tears. While all of it was breathtaking, some were the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. He is worth every penny !

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2014

Words can't express how wonderful Rocco is to work with. Every step of planning was seamless, he was there to answer every question or concern we had no matter how small or big. His work speaks for itself...flawless. The day of our wedding couldn't have been more perfect. Rocco and his crew were amazing. They we fun, personable, amazing with my kids, our parents were laughing the entire time of taking pictures. Without a doubt I would recommend him for anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Daniel · Married on 04/12/2014

I am SOOO happy my wife and I chose Camelot Studios for our wedding. Rocco is an absolute professional that has been in the business forever, yet continually stays ahead of the curve with the newest technology and innovative finishing techniques. He gets the shots he knows will work and allows you to actually have time to enjoy your wedding. Our wedding album is simply a work of art! The materials he uses are unlike anything you'll find anywhere else. The pictures are crystal clear and the colors POP like you can't imagine. My brother is getting married in August and will be using Rocco as well!