Cake Glam Reviews

Cake Glam 1
Cake Glam 2
Cake Glam 3

Nadia · Married on 09/16/2017

We are so lucky our wedding planner recommended Janey for us. We put our trust in Janey when we described what we wanted. She blew our expectations out of the water. Janey created us a beautiful cake table with 3 cakes for our wedding. She captured all of the elements that were important to us. The design of the cakes reflected the decor and theme of our wedding perfectly. She included a Ganesha on of the cakes, the other was a 3 tier stunning design of my Indian bridal outfit and the gold embellished patterns were just stunning. The cake table added to the decor and fit into the romantic elegant vision we planned. She has a ton of flavours to choose from, we are so lucky we had 3 cakes and could spoil our guests with a variety of flavours. Since our wedding she has been my go to cake lady. She designed my friends boho themed bachelorette cake and my husbands doughnut BitEmoji cake. I am obsessed with her creative cakes she designs every I place and order. I defiantly recommend cakes by Janey - Cake Glam, you will not be disappointed.

Cake Glam 4
    Cake Glam 5
    Cake Glam 6

Ariane · Married on 02/21/2015

My husband and I are not crazy on cakes with lots of fondant and icing so we decided to go with an almost-naked cake. Price was also a big deal to us as we did not want to spend that much on cake. We finally found Janey and we couldn't be happier. I met with her in person to talk about the cake I wanted and how big I wanted it. She did a quick sketch of it and gave us 6 samplers to take home. We finally decided on red velvet but with white chocolate and vanilla icing. When I saw it the day of our wedding I was so happy with how it turned it. We didn't try it until a couple of days after the wedding (we didn't have the traditional feed each other cake) and boy was it delicious! And it wasn't too sweet so it was perfect for us. And it came out GORGEOUS! Would definitely come back to Janey for other cakes I want made!

Ashley · Married on 11/22/2014

I am still speechless on how amazing how cake looked. EVERYONE at our wedding were in awe with the design and detail of our cake. I can not thank Janey enough for how beautiful it was! I even kept the flowers and masks from it and put it in my hutch at my new home. Thank you so much for all your hard work!! I have to also mention the red velvet was AMAZING!!!! I couldn't get enough from it. Thank you!

M. · Married on 09/27/2014

Janey was absolutely wonderful from the moment we met her. She sat down with us and designed a cake based on our preferences, all while keeping track of our budget. We had the devil's food cake with salted caramel and it was just divine. She even made sugar lace for the cake that resembled that of my dress! I had so many compliments on the cake. All and all a wonderful experience. Thank you Janey!

Janey was great to work with.
    her cake turned out beautiful and moist.

Sudha · Married on 05/13/2012

Janey created the most beautiful and delicious cake for our daughter's Christening! She was amazing to work with. I sent her some pictures of what I wanted and my budget and she actually ended up creating an even nicer cake than I had initially imagined. Unlike some vendors I had for my wedding she actually listened to everything I asked for and made sure it was included. The figuring of our daughter looked EXACTLY like her and the details of the dress were just amazing. The cake itself was so detailed and her pride in her work was evident. We received lots of compliments from our guests. Even with a newborn she responded to emails promptly and delivered everything she promised and more! I can't say enough good things. We felt sad cutting it :) Can't wait to order another cake! Thanks Janey!

Francine · Married on 09/04/2011

Cake Glam made an amazing wedding cake for me and at a great price! The cake matched our wedding theme perfectly and it tasted amazing too. I would highly reccomend Cake Glam to everyone looking for a great wedding cake!

• Aminah

Aminah · Married on 09/02/2011

Our cake turned out so beautiful and tasted so delicious. Janey is a perfectionist and always gets every detail down. She did such a great job on our cake. It really stood out.

Janet-Diane · Married on 08/07/2011

Of all the special memories at my wedding, my wedding cake was my favourite. Janey did not disappoint me in giving me the cake of my dreams! It was perfect and just how I imagined it to be.....and when I wasn't sure of something, she suggested her thoughts and ideas and was excited to see the final product, just as much as I was...it was perfect! Usually people are too full to eat cake; but I had lots of friends coming up to me saying they ate two slices!! Her ideas and quality of work is exceptional. She is truely a genious and takes pride in her work.
    I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for someone to create that perfect melody of creation, exquisiteness, quality and fantastic taste!

Tara · Married on 11/10/2010

Janey was wonderful to work with and the cake turned out exactly as I envisioned it!! The amount of detail she puts into all of her creations is absolutely amazing!! I continue to use Janey for all my events and refer anyone else looking for a stunning cake at a very reasonable price!

Maria · Married on 07/21/2007

Janey You out did yourself! Not only was the cake so beautiful to look at, it tasted Fabulous! Everyone was amazed! I can't thank you enough for all of your hard work that I know you put into our wedding cake. You have an unbelievable talent! Thank you so much. Cant wait untill I have another function.
    Maria & Giancarlo

Maria · event on: 01/29/2014

Cake Glam was a delight to work with the service and quality was beyond my expectations I recommend her to everyone . The cake, cookies, pops, and cupcakes not only were beautiful and mouth dropping but the best tasting I've ever had.

Carolyn · Married on 06/13/2002

My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary on June 13th. Janey created our wedding cake for our special day. We had a nautical themed wedding and I described to Janey what I envisioned our cake to look like. Janey listened to me and masterfully created a wedding cake that was a central piece of our dessert table. The multi-tiered cake was created with care and perfection, with each cake sculpted like a seashell. The wedding cake topper was superb with the bride and groom coming out of an open seashell. I still have all of the gum-paste flowers in my dining room hutch and some florets from our wedding cake are in our master bedroom. Janey brings exquisite glamour, artistry and delicate beauty to each cake she creates. Her ability to listen to her client's wishes is exceptional. More importantly, Janey has more than 20 years experience of cake artistry and creativity.

Christine · Married on 06/08/2002

Janey created a beautiful cake for my wedding several years ago. My husband and I were extremely happy with the results. It was almost too pretty to cut. Having been to several events where Janey provided the cake, I must say that she keeps getting better and better. Her flowers are exquisite and so realistic that you would think she cut them from the garden. I wouldn't go to anyone else for a special occasion cake!

• User3686719 · event on: 05/05/2013

Janey is a creative and flexible artist and baker, who pays attention to those details! It was a milestone birthday for my parents, and she proposed an excellent idea that reflected our family values and sense of humour perfectly. She is easy to collaborate with and takes pride in her trade, going the extra mile to make sure that you are happy with the final result. The cake itself tasted AMAZING, and captured the essence of the importance of children and camping to my family. The expressions of surprise and delight on my parents’ face, when they saw their RV reincarnated in cake-form along with all of the grandkids roasting marshmallows around a campfire, made it well worth the investment. I would recommend Janey’s services to anyone. Let there be cake!

Sonia · event on: 07/05/2014

Janey is extremely talented in designing and baking not only beautif cakes, but also delicious ones! She captured the vision I had for my daughters 1st birthday perfectly!!!

Brian · event on: 10/05/2013

Cake Glam (Janey Benigno) produced an extraordinary cake for my parent's 50th anniversary celebration. Like its name suggests, the cake was highly classy, creative and scrumptious. Everybody; I mean everybody LOVED IT!!!
    Thank you, Cake Glam!!!

Great company! They make your wedding day much easier. highly recommend

We hired Janey from Cake Glam after having a disastrous experience with our first cake company. It was only a few months before our wedding day that we were left trying to pick up the broken pieces from our first experience when I found Cake Glam on Weddingwire. Janey was amazing to deal with. She understood our vision, was quick to respond, and acted both professionally and friendly. After several emails and a meeting I had full faith in her and knew she would deliver on the big day. She definitely did and our cake was so beautiful and exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend her to future brides and grooms. Thanks Janey!!

Sara · Married on 03/01/2014

3.0

The service and cake design was excellent. She even provided free samples to take home which was helpful im making flavour decisions. However, I did find our cake very dense and sweet - a little too much for my liking.