Broad Brook Gardens Reviews

Broad Brook Gardens 5
  • Missy

Marissa · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly recommend!

The flowers for our wedding were simple and lovely, just as we wanted them. They were delivered a bit late due to Mothers Day weekend commotion, which was a little nerve-wracking, but they made it in time and came out beautiful.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Brittany Cusson · Married on 10/27/2018

Even Better Than We Imagined!

Wow - Bob and team were absolutely fantastic from start to finish. From the first meeting when we explained our vision and what we wanted for flowers, Bob was so helpful. Not only did he listen to our thoughts, but he was so helpful explaining how we could get the same look we wanted for a fraction of the cost. His recommendations were spot on, and he delivered the most breathtaking flowers I could have imagined. Everything from our bouquets to the centerpieces, boutonnières to the altar arrangements, and pew mason jars to the sweetheart table garland were perfect. We couldn’t have been happier with the quality or price!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Broad Brook Gardens 6
    Broad Brook Gardens 7
    Broad Brook Gardens 8
    Broad Brook Gardens 9
    Broad Brook Gardens 10

Renay · Married on 09/08/2018

I was so excited and impressed with how our centerpieces, the arch way, bouquets and boutonnieres came out. They captured the image I had for our wedding day perfectly. The flowers were fresh and lasted over a week from our wedding date. Money well spent. I will be going back to them for any events I need flowers for.

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • AlmostMrsA

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

If it would be possible to give 6 stars, I would. We got married on August 12, 2017. Broad Brook Gardens provided centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, outdoor floral décor, everything floral. When I saw the flowers, I couldn't be more excited. They were more beautiful than I imagined! Everything was delivered/set up way before I got to the venue, cake was arranged beautifully with cake flowers, aisle lined with flowers, everything awesome. When we originally came in to discuss our wedding and flowers, we got awesome suggestions and samples to take home. They know their stuff and do it extremely well. Quality and value were amazing.

The product was stunning and the service was even better. Every time we had a question or if we needed to make a change, Broad Brook was responsive and thoughtful. Unfortunately, we had a passing in the family during the week of our wedding. They were so accommodating and went beyond in their service to make my grandfather's boutonniere, that was meant for the wedding, so that he could wear it in spirit.

Will highly recommend for any friends or anyone getting married.

Sent on 08/23/2017
  • Latoya

Latoya · Married on 08/05/2017

broad brook did an amazing job with our flowers and table centerpieces, not overly expensive but to see the flowers you would have thought we paid more. I definitely recommend them for floral needs.

Sent on 08/18/2017

L · Married on 06/30/2017

Broad Brook Gardens did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers. I was so lost and a bit indecisive with what I wanted to do for our centerpieces. Bob was so patient with me and suggested some low oasis arrangements, which turned out to be perfect! He probably was a bit tired of hearing about seeded eucalyptus from me, but he always so cool about everything. I was blown away by the tall and short arrangements, the flowers on the arch (had to take pictures after our ceremony due to rain, but the flowers were gorgeous), my bouquet, bridesmaids' bouquets, and boutonnieres. They far exceeded my expectations and our guests loved the centerpieces. The flowers were all beautiful and fresh, the arrangements were perfect, the delivery woman was so nice, and the flowers were delivered & set up on time. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • F

Francine · Married on 06/24/2017

Broad Brook Gardens really outdid themselves with my wedding flowers. Bob was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole process, even when I kept changing my mind. My bouquet(s) were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for. My guests could not stop talking about how beautiful everything looked. I highly recommend Broad Brook Gardens, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • S + D

Samantha · Married on 08/05/2016

Broad Brook Gardens did a great job with our flowers! They worked with us to chose the perfect flowers for our wedding and were conscious of our budget throughout. Our floral arrangements looked beautiful and they even threw in some extra touches in our reception space (like strategically placed flower petals). They also were always available, even responding to text messages at 10pm at night the night before our wedding specifying what hotel rooms the flowers should be delivered to. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2015

Broadbrook Gardens was great. Bob was able to squeeze us in last minute for an initial consultation. I really didn't know much about what I wanted or types of flowers. I was given some photo albums to look through and commented on the ones I liked and explained what our colors were. They took it from there and I was totally happy with the end result - plus it didn't break the bank. They are super responsive over email and you can email them pictures of flowers you like. Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Heather · Married on 05/16/2015

Our flowers for the wedding were absolutely gorgeous and everything I wanted! Bob and Chris were so great to work with, and the quality of flowers is amazing. The bridesmaids carried Calla lilies and they were the biggest ones most people had ever seen. My bouquet was more than I could have imagined and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2013

Bob was amazing! Flowers were even better than expected - good price too! Very helpful!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Heather · Married on 10/21/2011

Everything was 5 stars!
    Bob did my best friends wedding flowers 3 years ago so I knew I had to use him. No need to negotiate- very reasonable prices. The service is excellent. I moved out of state and Bob was patient and made the process much easier.
    I would highly recommend using Broad Brook Gardens for any event or occasion- you get a great value, great service- and its a family run business.

Sent on 11/11/2011

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2011

Broad Brook Gardens was amazing! The price was just right and they really worked with me to keep within my budget and still get everything I wanted. The flowers were beautiful and I cannot thank them enough. Even when I stopped by the day after the wedding on Sunday and they were closed, they opened up for me and helped me find a place to get my flowers preserved. Thanks again! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Tina · Married on 10/10/2009

The flowers you get for your money is amazing! I went in with a very basic idea of what i wanted for the day and came out with the most amazing flowers! My one regret is not preserving my bouquet!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Marilyn · Married on 08/29/2009

We had Bob create our bouquets, ceremony flowers, and boutonnieres. The flowers were lush and absolutely gorgeous. Bob has a great eye for color and texture and did an excellent job composing the bouquets in a visually interesting way. They stayed fresh and didn't wilt throughout the day because all of the flowers had an internal water source - something I learned not all florists do...Based on the other reviews I read on wedding wire, I knew I would be happy. But I literally admired the flowers all throughout the day. The specific bouquet I had in mind was sort of a high design garden-look, and Bob interpreted the look I was going for very successfully and without needing to use the exact same flowers as pictured (since they were not all in season). Also, he created another boutoneirre for an extra usher that we added at the last minute for no extra charge. It was a pleasure to work with BB Gardens.

Sent on 08/30/2009
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/01/2008

We were very pleased with the service and quality of Broad Brook Gardens. The flowers for our wedding were beautiful and I could not have been happier. They also did a great job of decorating the reception site and made the atmosphere even more special. They were great to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Jamie and Bill

Sent on 12/22/2008

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2007

Absolutely perfect!!! Wouldn't go anywhere else-our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 06/18/2008
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 06/19/2002

Bob did an awesome job with our flowers they were better than I pictured. Everything was to perfection.

Sent on 10/04/2008

We met Christine from Broad Brook Gardens at the bridal preview at Maneeley's. She was very nice and their displays were beautiful. Broad Brook Gardens did all of our bouquets and boutonnieres, and provided flowers for our centerpieces. I was a little nervous about what to expect because Bob didn't ask many questions or keep any of the pictures I brought to our initial meeting, but I shouldn't have been, because all of our flowers came out exactly how I had pictured. He knew just what we wanted and the flowers were stunning! I was so happy with my cascading bouquet of white roses, white hydrangeas, and blue dendrobiums. The bridesmaid's bouquets also came out beautiful. Bob delivered everything right on time, and put together and setup our centerpieces which were rose bowls with blue dendrobium stems in water. Their prices were very reasonable as well. Their great work made our pictures come out so beautiful. The bouquets held up very well and the flowers were still in perfect condition the next day. Thank you so much Bob and Christine!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Meghan · Married on 09/26/2015

They made a beautiful bouquet for my wedding. I sent them some inspiration pictures and they helped me pick flowers that were in season and worked with my vision.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

I went to this florist from a friend recommendation and my Husband and I were very pleased with them. We ordered the bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, cake flowers, 2 large flower arrangements for ceremony and a 4 ft arrangement for our table and everything was beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Amy · Married on 11/01/2014

I was introduced to Bob and Chris, a father-daughter team of talented florists at a small bridal show at The Mill on The River about a year before my wedding.

Although I shopped around at other florists, I had received a personal recommendation of their work. I am glad I went to meet with them!

Both Bob and Chris are gifted florists; very creative, with an eye for color and texture.

My vision for my wedding was that of a very vivid sunset; jewel tones with splashes of pink and orange. Chris was able to make suggestions of different varieties that would match my palette while adding movement and texture that I loved in our bouquets, boutonnieres and our spectacular centerpieces. We received so many compliments on our flowers; especially my bouquet, which seemed to jump to life in the pictures because of the vibrant colors.

Their value for the money is right on, and they are very friendly and willing to please.

I highly recommend Broad Brook Gardens