Brishen Lee Photography Reviews

23 | The Lakes, NV

23 Reviews for Brishen Lee Photography

23 Brishen Lee Photography Reviews

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2017

Brishen flew from Colorado to Missouri to photograph our September wedding. The whole day Brishen was super helpful and accomodating. Wedding pictures was something I didnt want to skimp on and Brishen made sure I got all the shots that I wanted and more! The pictures she took were beautiful and exceeded my expectations plus were delivered back to us in less than two weeks! So happy I can enjoy these beautiful pictures for years to come!

David · Married on 07/16/2017

There are two words to describe Brishen: experienced professional. With 12 years in photography she can handle both lighting conditions and clients to get exemplary photos. She handles herself with people she just met and brings out the best in them to capture high-quality photos. AND she doesn't try to hit you with "extras" to raise the price. She gives you a firm price, guarantees the best quality for her work, and delivers!! I have already recommended Brishen twice to my friends!!

• U

Ursulla · Married on 06/10/2017

Brishen was very professional and did a wonderful job photographing our wedding.

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

Brishen was wonderful to work with. Very helpful in not only the aspect of photography, but also in suggestions for the timeframe of everything. She captured amazing pictures of every part of the wedding and reception.

Kim · Married on 07/16/2016

Brishen Lee Photography did an amazing job as my daughter's wedding photographer! She met with us months prior to the big day and made sure to understand the bride and groom's style they wanted for their photos, special requests, and what to expect on the wedding day and after. She captured every detail of the day beautifully! The value of her packages and quality of photos is outstanding. I highly recommend Brishen for your wedding. She goes above and beyond to deliver the most beautiful photos of your special day. Brishen also offers an engagement session at an excellent value. Again, the most beautiful high quality photos! She is so fun to work with.

christine · Married on 07/02/2016

Brishen was great, we had a very last minute change related to the ceremony venue due rain. I forgot to call Brishen to let her know, but the good news is she made everything work, including getting a large list of individual family portraits. Thanks.

Brishen was amazing. She was always professional and such a joy to work with. She listened to our wants and concerns and gave us advice when we had trouble making decisions. She was able to capture the most beautiful photos of our special day that we will cherish forever. I highly recommend Briahen Lee Photography!!! Thank you, Brishen Lee!!!

Steve · Married on 05/20/2016

Best advice I could give anyone looking for a professional photographer is to hire Brishen Lee Photography, we have used her services for over 10 years, from family portraits when the kids were little, to our son's wedding, then 2 years later for our daughter's wedding in Florida. First is quality of the photographs, they captured all the events better than we could have hoped for, she worked with us each time we used her services, and had ideas and suggestions we would have never thought of, and the price was reasonable, seems like there are a lot of amateur photographer these days but for events that have to be done right the first time Brishen is the person we hire, she has a college degree in photography, and many years of experience.

Steve · Married on 05/20/2016

Best advice I could give anyone looking for a professional photographer is to hire Brishen Lee Photography, we have used her services for over 10 years, from family portraits when the kids were little, to our son's wedding, then 2 years later for our daughter's wedding in Florida. First is quality of the photographs, they captured all the events better than we could have hoped for, she worked with us each time we used her services, and had ideas and suggestions we would have never thought of, and the price was reasonable, seems like there are a lot of amateur photographer these days but for events that have to be done right the first time Brishen is the person we hire, she has a degree in photography, along with many years of experience.

Daphne · Married on 05/20/2016

Brishen photographed my daughters wedding and reception. I loved working with Brishen. She was energetic, professional, and so much fun to work with. Her expertise at photographing weddings shines through on the photos. She captured all the key moments and even some we didn't know about until we saw the album. I highly recommend Brishen for any photography needs. She is extremely talented and I would definitely hire her again!

John · Married on 05/14/2016

My wife and I recently used Brishen Lee Photography for our wedding. We got our pictures back yesterday, and we're blown away with how wonderful everything turned out! Not only are the actual pictures great, but what's even more refreshing is how easy Brishen was to work with. She was extremely flexible and open to our suggestions, while still offering he expert opinion. We had several young children in our wedding party, and she demonstrated remarkable patience, and a positive attitude while working with them. At the end of the day, taking wedding pictures can be time consuming and tedious, however, Brishen did a great job of making this an enjoyable experience!
    5 STARS AND AN A+!!!! Highly recommend Brishen Lee Photography!!!

Erica · Married on 05/14/2016

Brishen was so helpful in bringing together and capturing our special day! She was attentive, listened, supportive, and of course captured each and every moment perfectly, down to all of the little details. I could not have imagined working with any other photographer and I am in love with my photos! THANK YOU Brishen for all that you did to make our wedding day perfect!

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

Perfection! We had engagement session photos taken. Brishen is professional, easy to work with, and responsible. She was fun and put us at ease. The photos look great and I will be booking her for the wedding photography as well. I highly recommend her!

Nikki · Married on 10/11/2013

I stumbled onto Brishen\'s name through a mutual friend and after reviewing her work online I got in touch with her. She was prompt and professional and upon meeting her, I knew she was my wedding photographer! Throughout the whole process (which was short as our engagement only lasted 5 months), Brishen was wonderful and supportive. The days leading up to and, of course, the day of, Brishen was a delight. She got my photos to me in just a week and I could not have been happier with them! I highly recommend Brishen for your wedding day and look forward to other events in the future that I will be able to use her services!

Maranda · Married on 09/29/2012

We had such an amazing experience with Brishen Lee Photography! Our wedding was in Hawaii and, because of Brishen, we have absolutely marvelous photographs. Brishen went above and beyond in every aspect for us. She was completely professional and still made us feel extremely comfortable. She knows how to make you look great and captures every shot perfectly. She has such a fantastic eye for interesting and unique compositions for the photographs. We are still in awe of our album and always will be. Our wedding was perfect thanks in part (a Big part) to Brishen.

I cannot recommend Brishen enough. She is an amazing photographer and we are lucky to have had her for our wedding. Thanks so much Brishen for making our special day so stunning.

Sincerely, Maranda and Dan Walton

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/08/2011

I am not sure how to thank an individual enough for such perfect wedding pictures of our special day that will be a part of the rest of our life. In my opinion, Pictures capture memories that are able to be remembered when our memories begin to fade, therefore become essential to history. My husband and I began the wedding process in late spring of 2011 and had gotten the referral for our photographer Brishen Lee. My husband had reached out to her to see if she could meet us at my father in-laws home, which she agreed to do. Upon meeting her, she came across as extremely professional and accommodating. She agreed to meet with us a month before the wedding for a brief photo session at a local park where she got to know us more intimately and was able to have a better understanding of our personalities. Again, in my opinion that is crucial when it comes to photography because that is the essential in capturing that look, moment & smile, getting to know someone can help. From that photo session, we knew she would be perfect for us and what we wanted. Her professionalism through the month before and up until the wedding by making sure exactly what I was looking for was given to me. It provided me full confidence in her talents and I highly recommend her for any photography needs because of her professionalism and beautiful quality of work.

Besides how wonderful her photography is, here is my compliment and recommendation for Brishen Lee. My life is busy, hectic, and on most occasions can be so stressful that I feel as though I cannot breathe. During my chaos, the ringing phones, the fast pace financial environment that I deal with everyday, I look at a specific ceremony picture that sits next to my multiple computers and phone. And then the world becomes right again, I breathe. I get the ability to remember that exact moment where life stopped, where my heart, my soul, my mind felt nothing but love. That one moment was captured by Brishen Lee & I thank her for my lifetime memory of marrying the man of my dreams & helping me remember that life is about love….

Wendy Baker Kickham ;o)

MIchael · Married on 10/01/2011

When hiring a photographer for my daughter's wedding, I just crossed my fingers and hoped. Because when I visited photographers, all of them had attractive portfolios but this was a day that I wanted to go seamlessly. And I didn't want to regret the choice I made. If you're anxious about choosing a photographer, or are second-guessing yourself, all I can tell you is Brishen is a breath of fresh air in the madness surrounding wedding planning. She's calm, confident, flexible, barely noticeable, and always available to do what is asked or to offer always reliable suggestions.

Brishen and I didn't know one another and have not spoken since the wedding. We aren't buddies or even casual friends. What we had was a good working relationship. What I had was the event of a lifetime and the fond memories of the woman who photographed it all with such creativity and patience. I have never written a testimonial for anyone ever before. I absolutely could not recommend Brishen more highly. If you want to take something off your checklist that you won't have to worry about as THE day gets nearer, it's quite simple. Call Brishen.

LL · Married on 07/24/2011

We are so fortunate to have found Brishen to be our photographer for our wedding! My husband and I have seen her work before but she lives in St. Louis while our wedding is in California. So we thought why not, we called her to see if she was available and would be willing to shoot in California, and she agreed to our luck! She made it fun and had lots of ideas so it was so easy to work with her in front of the camera. The wedding day had a lot going on, but she made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. She's very experience and professional, so we never worried once during our wedding. We knew we were in great hands! We received our pictures and they were BEAUTIFUL!! We couldn't stop looking at them, She truly captured all the special moments and were so happy to have them! There were some candid pictures that I didn't know she was there to take them, and it turned out awesome!! The quality and lighting is amazing, and it was such an absolute pleasure to work with her! We could not have asked for a better photographer, she was amazing!

Brishen Lee has been our family's "go to" photographer for several years now; she has done our family photos, granddaughter's senior pictures, our son's engagement and wedding, and even our pets. The wedding was a destination wedding at the Nixon Library in LA, and she captured the event with an artistic eye and professionalism! She has an eye for unconventional shots which we love! "The perfect shot" is her goal and she achieves this. I strongly recommend her!

Brishen Lee Photography is a definite "yes"! She photographed a destination wedding for our son, and did a very amazing job! Pictures were top-notch and turnaround time was quick. I strongly recommend her!

Amy · Married on 06/25/2011

From the moment we met with Brishen, we knew we wanted her to photograph the most important day of our lives. She was helpful and accomodating every step of the way and the pictures she takes are elegant, classic, fun and artistic all at the same time. I could not be happier with the services she provided. From the signature guest book of our engagement pictures and the boudoir album to the wedding day photos, all of them were everything I dreamed and then some. By far one of the best decidions I made while planning the wedding!!!

Carrie · Married on 10/23/2010

Brishen made our wedding day amazing with her helpful advice & creative ideas. We couldn’t be happier with the final outcome of our pictures! I would recommend Brishen to anyone who needs a professional & creative photographer.

Thanks Brishen! We couldn’t have had a better day!!
    Carrie & Aaron Bernstein

• LaurenKatz

Lauren · Married on 05/22/2010

Beautiful...stunning...a must have momento!