Brian Lovelace Photography Reviews

5 Reviews for Brian Lovelace Photography

1 User photo

Brian Lovelace Photography 1

Dakota · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Brian as our wedding photographer! Brian was not only professional, but he was personal as well. We loved his photojournalistic style and ability to capture such genuine moments from our special day. We appreciated how attentive, punctual, and dedicated Brian was. Overall, he earned a 10/10 and we would strongly recommend him for any couple looking for an awesome wedding photographer.

Brian Lovelace Photography 2

Jen · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Brian. He is fun and easy to get along with, makes you super comfortable in front of the camera and he really cares about getting the perfect shot. He was on time, easy to communicate with, took some absolutely fabulous photos and did it all in 103 degree weather with a smile on his face. You will not be disappointed with his service. Thank you Brian!! You are the best!

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Brian is the perfect mix of fun and professional. He goes into the event with a clear vision, is incredibly accommodating to requests, as well as gives his professional opinion when necessary. Brian's ability to capture natural and candid beauty is unparalleled. The images he captures transcend the moment and will provide you with everlasting memories of your special day. You will not be disappointed with the results, and I guarantee you will have a good time working with him! To put it simply: hire him, he is the best.

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

Brian did my engagement pictures, my wedding pictures, and my graduation pictures. They were all absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend him for any photography needs. Not only are the photos amazing, he has a great personality and gets you the pictures quick.

Thomas · Married on 10/11/2015

Brian and his team offer top quality photos, service, and personality. He took engagement and wedding photos for my wife and I, and we couldn't be more pleased with the experience and the results. If you come with a game plan, he'll make it better. If you are kinda lacking in that arena, he'll gladly pick up the slack and help you through it. As for the quality of the work and expertise, his website speaks for itself. Brian will face any challenge or deadline with an abundant alacrity. He's truly a joy to be around.