Brian Lovelace Photography Reviews

View more information

• Maureen
    Maureen H. Married on 09/11/2021

Brian is incredible!

There's not enough words I can say about Brian to explain how much of an incredible photographer he is. On top of natural raw talent, Brian went above and beyond when it came to our wedding day. He kept all of us happy and smiling during all photos, came up with great and natural looking poses for everyone, and somehow managed to get so many people under control for large group photos. He is punctual and responsive and comes in with a plan to capture the big day perfect. I can't praise him enough for his amazing work and beautiful photos he did for us!!
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 10/28/2019

BEST Wedding Photographer

Brian is the BEST wedding photographer-- he is so professional from the get-go and was extremely flexible on our wedding day. We had a little mishap with the florist being late (which delayed our photo shoot), but Brian rolled with the punches and was able to still capture all of the photos we wanted perfectly. He has a great personality and truly listens to what you envision and want on your wedding day. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent wedding photographer for their big day!
    Dakota Married on 08/11/2018
    My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Brian as our wedding photographer! Brian was not only professional, but he was personal as well. We loved his photojournalistic style and ability to capture such genuine moments from our special day. We appreciated how attentive, punctual, and dedicated Brian was. Overall, he earned a 10/10 and we would strongly recommend him for any couple looking for an awesome wedding photographer.
    Jen Married on 05/05/2018
    I cannot say enough good things about Brian. He is fun and easy to get along with, makes you super comfortable in front of the camera and he really cares about getting the perfect shot. He was on time, easy to communicate with, took some absolutely fabulous photos and did it all in 103 degree weather with a smile on his face. You will not be disappointed with his service. Thank you Brian!! You are the best!
    Lauren Married on 09/09/2017
    Brian is the perfect mix of fun and professional. He goes into the event with a clear vision, is incredibly accommodating to requests, as well as gives his professional opinion when necessary. Brian's ability to capture natural and candid beauty is unparalleled. The images he captures transcend the moment and will provide you with everlasting memories of your special day. You will not be disappointed with the results, and I guarantee you will have a good time working with him! To put it simply: hire him, he is the best.
    Nicole Married on 06/10/2017
    Brian did my engagement pictures, my wedding pictures, and my graduation pictures. They were all absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend him for any photography needs. Not only are the photos amazing, he has a great personality and gets you the pictures quick.
    Thomas Married on 10/11/2015
    Brian and his team offer top quality photos, service, and personality. He took engagement and wedding photos for my wife and I, and we couldn't be more pleased with the experience and the results. If you come with a game plan, he'll make it better. If you are kinda lacking in that arena, he'll gladly pick up the slack and help you through it. As for the quality of the work and expertise, his website speaks for itself. Brian will face any challenge or deadline with an abundant alacrity. He's truly a joy to be around.