31 Reviews for Bookman Graphics

Assembly (3)
Menus (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Shipping (1)

Lisa is wonderful! She walked us through everything step by step, and even gave us suggestions along the way! She did our wedding invitations first, and now we are using her for all other posters/signage for everything else for our wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

Bookman Graphics (Lisa) created our save-the-dates, invitations and day-of program. In the brainstorming phase, Lisa provided so many options and went above-and-beyond our expectations! She also created beautiful escort cards that were the talk of the reception! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My now-husband and I used Bookman Graphics for some hotel guest bag items. We are super happy with the final products but also loved working with Lisa. We couldn't have asked for a better experience, 5/5 for sure. If you are looking for custom, she's your lady. She helped us design postcards for our welcome note and a notepad and magnet to include for our guests. Excellent vendor!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Absolutely amazing work!! Wonderful to work with!! Would recommend to anyone! :)

Profile Picture Kaelyn, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards

Lisa was awesome! Most importantly, she was so easy to work with. No idea or change rattled Lisa. While doing the invitations for my niece's adding, there were four of us "helping" with the design. So Lisa made adjustments to the invitation frequently until we were all very happy. She did invitations, response cards, thank you notes and brunch invitations for us. She even took our guest list and printed out the envelopes in a script that matched the invitation. We only had 4 months to plan the entire wedding and Lisa took one very important detail off our plate leaving us one less thing to worry about. I absolutely recommend Bookman Graphics! Thanks Lisa!

Profile Picture Jennie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa is absolutely fantastic. She did my save the dates, invitations and escort cards. She made all my ideas for the papers come alive! I spoke with her strictly through email, sent her ideas of what I wanted and they all came out perfectly! She's very quick with emails which I loved because most of my other vendors took weeks to reply to emails. After ordering my escort cards with her, she was able to get them to me immediately. She helped relieve so much stress I had in planning my wedding and I definitely recommend using her!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Bookman Graphics (Lisa) completed our paper wedding dreams and beyond! Lisa personalized each and every piece of our stationery--personally sketching the backdrop of our wedding onto our invitation envelopes. She is so easy to work with and keeps in great communication with updates! She has endless amounts of paper and print options, and her prices are very, very affordable.

Profile Picture ANNA, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Shipping

Lisa and I met a few times she was flexible with my schedule, captured our winter celtic wedding perfectly. She listened to our wants, dislikes and was in constant contact during this process. We will definitely contact her in the future when we need other items designed for us. Thank you, Lisa for your amazing quality of work.

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lisa with Bookman Graphics went above and beyond our expectations for all of our wedding stationary. She is incredibly kind and accommodating and was always responsive to all of my emails and questions! She did invitations as well as day of stationary for us and everything was exactly what we envisioned. The best part was the hand drawn map Lisa created for our welcome bags. It is absolutely beautiful and a great touch for our guests that traveled in to the area. Plus, she gave us a larger copy that is framed and hung in our house now! Lisa was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

I can't get over the amazing quality of work that Bookman Graphics does. We had our Save the Dates completed in a magnet form which is something we both had always wanted and they turned out amazing!!! We also had our invitations, maps, and reply cards completed. She is so amazing and accommodating to every little detail you want and didn't even know you wanted. You can take an idea you found and she will help you morph into something so amazing! Timing and pricing is spot on. We couldn't have been happier with how things turned out and we got so many compliments on everything! Can't say enough nice things about them! Loved my invited so much I am definitely framing one to keep! So beautiful and the hand-drawn map of the grounds for information about the day was such a personal touch we couldn't get over!I will recommend Bookman Graphics to all my friends and family who are planning a wedding! So personable, friendly, and helpful!!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

My invitations are going out this week and I could not be happier with the final product! We weren't able to meet in person due to distance but Lisa captured my style perfectly and was so fun to work with. She was also incredibly flexible and accommodating to even the smallest of changes. We had a ton of stuff we needed designed (Invitation, brunch invitations, rehearsal dinner, etc), and she was able to do it all in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend having her design a map of your venue or town-that turned out to be my favorite part of my invitations!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/13/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Lisa did a WONDERFUL job on my wedding stationary!! My save the dates and invitations were exactly how I asked, they came in a timely manner, and she paid close attention to details! She also made some signs and table numbers for the wedding, and many people were coming up to me telling me how great they were! I would highly recommend choosing Bookman Graphics and I will definitely recommend her to other brides! Thanks for all your hard work, Lisa!

Profile Picture Laurie, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

She is wonderful! Very accommodating and got things done so quickly. She did both my invitations and place cards.

Profile Picture User6280369, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My wedding invitations were absolutely perfect. I couldn't have designed a better invitation myself. They were exactly what we envisioned. Lisa was professional and took all of our ideas into consideration. She came up with several options and really wanted to make sure our invitations were perfect.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa was a pure joy to work with! As mother of the bride, I wanted to take as much off her plate as I could. Lisa and I would meet or talk and send back and forth proofs, and everything was always to our liking! Then we added programs last minute because she was so fast and efficient, I couldn't do any better than she already had!! Thanks for making the day extra special! :)

Profile Picture Jen, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My daughter got engaged in November of 2015. It seems like the next day, we set out to start planning for this wedding. The date was set for January 23 2016. That's a whole year. We went to wedding shows where they had everyone from wedding dresses to stationary. It was so overwhelming. That is where we met Lisa. I really think that Lisa calmed us down and told us we have plenty of time and not to worry. She was right. She took care of everything. From bridal shower tags on gifts to all of the wedding necessities we needed. We met to review everything. Lisa is down to earth and very professional. We felt we could relate to her. We were very happy we met Lisa and would be more than happy to give a recommendation. Hawthorne/New Holland, PA

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa was wonderful to work with! We couldn't find exactly what we were looking for in invitations but when we shared our vision with Lisa she really brought it to life. She even went to our venue to take a look around, get a sense for the "feel" that we were looking for, and to see the barn that our reception was in so she could draw it on our invite! I have gotten so many compliments on how great the invites turned out and how well they reflect us as a couple. The cost was very competitive and she was willing to work within our budget which was fantastic.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa is absolutely AMAZING! She is so easy to work with and helped me with my save the dates, wedding invitations, place cards, and thank you notes. She is extremely creative and flexible and is willing to work with you to help create your vision. She provides you with choices and examples, and helps to create exactly what you want! I would recommend her to absolutely anyone. Anyone would be lucky to have her as a vendor. She helped me create the wedding of my dreams. And not to mention, she is one of the nicest, most caring people I've ever met!

Profile Picture Marie, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Lisa was incredibly professional and helped to design the perfect ceremony programs and welcome letters for my wedding. She offered great suggestions, sent updates proofs quickly, and I received the finished product promptly. She was great to work with and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved working with Bookman Graphics for our wedding invitations! The vendor was so helpful and easy to work with!
They gave me lots of ideas and helped me find the exact style of invitation that suited my needs and desires. I always
felt like this vendor wanted what was best for me and for me, as the client, to be happy and confident in the invitations I ended up
choosing! I never felt any pressure, but instead, I felt like service at Bookman Graphics really cared about me individually and wanted my wedding day to be just as special and perfect as I did! Another thing I really appreciated was the speed of their responsiveness. I planned my wedding in 3 months and my husband and I needed to act fast to make sure we got everything done in time! When I let the vendor know how quickly we needed to work, they said absolutely and worked hard to eliminate any of my stress and find/create me the most beautiful invitation I ever could have asked for!!!

Profile Picture User5446864, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Beautiful invitations and very competitively priced!

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lisa did my wedding invitations for me and they turned out wonderful! She was extremely helpful during the process and gave me lots of different options to choose from. The invitations were made quickly and flawlessly, as well as the envelopes! I would recommend her services to anyone!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa not only did my save the dates and wedding invitations but she was also kind enough to do our "elopement announcements". She had such patience with me the entire time. Unfortunately I had an overwhelming time with planning a wedding and she was up for anything no matter how many changes I made. The stationary came out beautifully and always within a timely manner. I still receive compliments on how unique and beautiful my announcements were done.

thank you lisa!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lisa was an absolute joy to work with! We had an idea of what we wanted to create and Lisa ran with it! She was flexible, professional, and provided top-notch service. My invitations, programs, and place cards were some of my favorite details from the wedding! I would recommend her services wholeheartedly. (PS, she does great Thank You cards for after the wedding, too!)

Profile Picture Cara, 8/31/13, 1 Review