Blush Events Chicago Reviews

10 | Chicago, IL

10 Reviews for Blush Events Chicago

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

So happy we booked Blush Events to do hair/makeup for our wedding in July 2017! Prior to booking, I talked with Ben over email. He was very responsive, professional, and helpful. The booking process was very easy. In the beginning, I was unsure of some details - how many people, locations, etc - but Ben was very flexible with this. I was also pleased with how affordable Blush was compared to other hair/makeup services in Chicago.

Raina did my hair/makeup trial a month or so before at Bleach and I was so impressed! On the day of, Raina and Jackie came to our hotel room to do hair/makeup for myself as well as my three bridesmaids. They did such an amazing job on all of us! Very talented and all of our hair/makeup stayed for the whole day/night. Would definitely recommend Blush Events to others!

• ChicagoJS

Jen · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot recommend Blush enough! Ben and his team did an amazing job on the hair and makeup for my bridal party, they were also really nice and fun to spend the morning of my wedding with. Their prices are very reasonable compared to what I have paid for hair and makeup when I've been in other weddings and the value is great considering the quality of their work. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and it all stood up to the crazy wind and rain on my wedding day, people throughout the night commented on how great it still looked!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Blush Events was the BEST-professional, organized, talented. Ben, Kim and their team were so wonderful to work with and did an amazing job for my wedding hair and makeup- plus 4 bridesmaids and my mother and grandmother! They were on time to our downtown hotel room, got right to work and followed their previously arranged timeline in order to have us all finished and looking fab for photos! AND they are totally reasonable. Thank you for making us all so beautiful...I couldn't be happier!

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Ben and Erica are amazing! Such a pleasure to work with, extremely accommodating, and most importantly they do great work! They traveled to Milwaukee for my wedding last August, which was a huge help, and on top of that came to the venue itself for a hair style change (from down to up) right before my ceremony. Could not recommend them more highly! And for those local to Chicago I have to give a shout out to their salon Bleach too - they do fabulous cuts and color :)

Taryn · Married on 08/05/2016

Ben and the whole Blush team made my wedding experience wonderful. I hired Blush to do my wedding hair as well as several of the bridal party. From the first, they were incredibly responsive, helpful, and kind. I felt completely safe in their hands. Ben was prompt, professional, and fun. He made everything stress free -- which is a huge deal for anyone planning a wedding. Oh and plus my hair was absolutely stunning. Can't recommend them enough. :-) Thank you Blush!!

Karen · Married on 07/03/2016

I booked Blush events for my wedding in July 2016 - and I am so happy I did! I had a great trial beforehand, and Ben made sure he knew where we would be and let us know how much time he needed. As a result, this was one area of the wedding I did NOT have to worry about :). The whole morning with the team was a blast. Ben and his team worked with me, my two best ladies and my mom. We're all pretty much tomboys and had no idea what we should be asking for - that's what's great about experts! They had recommendations about what would look good and be comfortable for each of us and we all looked and felt fabulous. I didn't think about my hair and make up the rest of the night - I think my sister touched up my eyes once (after crying) and my lips a few times but everything stayed in place and I didn't feel weighed down by too much make up and too many hair pins. I've seen some of me on the dance floor at midnight - when I would normally be red-faced and raggedy - and I can't believe how great I still looked! Thanks so much!!!

Ally · Married on 10/16/2015

I highly recommend Blush Events for a wedding or any special event. I worked with Blush Events for my wedding on 10/16/15 and they did my makeup as the bride, as well as makeup for 6 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. The entire team that I worked with Ben, Lindsay, and Ali, were extremely professional, easy to work with, and of course did the most amazing, beautiful makeup. Everybody in our party got so many compliments from guests about how amazing we all looked. From the communication before the wedding, the trial, and the day of the wedding... the team made me feel comfortable and beautiful. If I could do it all again, I would choose Blush Events all over again and I would definitely use them again for another special event in the future!

I am so happy I chose to work with the Blush Events Chicago team for my wedding on 6/13/15. The portfolio and convenience of coming to you initially sparked my interest, however after working with Lindsay, Ben, Erica, and Veronica I can attest they are a team of true professionals. They were receptive to my feedback after the hair and makeup trial to deliver the exact look I was going for on the big day.They managed very different hair types, makeup preferences and style questions from all ten of us in the wedding party. Yes, ten.
    The convenience of not stressing out over getting your party to a salon and back (especially in unpredictable Chicago traffic) was worth it. They come prepared with every styling tool, makeup brush, hairspray, blush shade and lash set we cold have ever wanted. The Blush team also catered to my request to move the morning agenda up just days before the event as I was getting anxious about timing. Thank you again Blush Events for helping my wedding day be a stress-free and beautiful one!

Lindsay did our makeup and elizabeth did hair. Lindsay sent me a cute spreadsheet a couple weeks before with our times for hair and makeup, very organized! Lindsay was very flexible when my bridesmaids wanted to switch time slots. My aunt brought drinks but Lindsay offered to bring drinks and snacks which was nice! They were on time and efficient! Way cheaper than every other quote I got in chicago!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/20/2015

I am so happy that I booked Blush Events for hair and makeup services on my wedding day. I felt so beautiful and confident – exactly what every bride wants! My bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law opted to use their services too. They helped each and every one of us achieve our desired look, and made sure we all felt gorgeous. Also, their services were incredibly affordable – something I truly appreciated as a bride on a budget. I am so glad the Blush team was part of my day!!