Blush and Bashful Makeup Artistry Reviews

7 | Clayton, CA

7 Reviews for Blush and Bashful Makeup Artistry

Meghan · Married on 07/24/2010

I was above and beyond happy with my make-up for my wedding that Mariel provided! My mom, and all six of my brides maids also had their make-up done and every single one of us were more than happy with everything! It was one of those great experiences where the service, professionalism, the product and end result will be something that I remember forever. What a fantastic day it was and Mariel added so much to that. I was so happy with the way that I looked, I felt so beautiful.

Before my trial Mariel was really helpful with suggesting what resources to look at to find ideas for the kind of look I was going for. I have had a history of bad skin and with the stress of planning a wedding it intesified my acne, but she somehow managed to make it appear as if that wasn't the case! There wasnt a flaw in sight, what every bride hopes for. She was also able to listen to what look each of us where going for and then completely nail it! I would recommend Blush and Bashful Makeup to every bride out there. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 01/19/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2009

Mariel is so wonderful! She provided make-up services for my wedding for myself and my bridal party (7 total) and she was excelllent at working with each individual persons skin tone and color preferences. All of my girls were very happy with their make-up and with the way Mariel was so good at giving them what they asked for. I was especially pleased with the incredible job she did on me and the fact that I didn't have to touch up anything except my lip gloss all night. Mariel was so helpful from start to finish. She has excellent customer service skills, she is well organized and professional in the set up and delivery of her services and best of all she does great make-up!

Sent on 01/13/2010

Jonelle · Married on 07/08/2009

Mariel did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom on my wedding day and I couldn't have imagined a better result. She is so talented - I would recommend her to anybody looking for a trustworthy makeup artist. During the trial session, she listened to what I wanted, asked all the right questions to get a full understanding, and showed me different options to make sure it looked exactly how I hoped.

On my wedding day, there was not a blemish in sight, and everyone commented on how much I was glowing! Lets not kid ourselves...the glow wasn't just from love!! ;-) The thing I was most happy about was that I wanted the pictures to look dramatic, but not if that meant having makeup "caked on" - Mariel was able to strike the perfect balance between classy and natural during the wedding, yet dramatic enough that it showed in the pictures. You'll see what I mean if you schedule a trial - that way you know it will look great and you don't have to stress about it on your special day!!

Sent on 02/08/2010

Nancy · Married on 06/25/1972

Mariel has done my make-up for two weddings, as mother of a groom and mother of a bride, and other special events. I am amazed by her technique and true artistry. She is extremely talented . . . I just wish I could have her do my make-up everyday!!!

Sent on 01/22/2011

Juana · Married on 07/26/2009

I had the pleasure of meeting Ashton a few months ago and share my upcoming plans to go to New Orleans for my bachelorette party. We quickly exchanged information and she told me that she would follow up. True to her word, Ashton followed up and she was just as excited about my upcoming trip as I was which super refreshing.
    Ashton provided me with a detailed (I mean really detailed) and beautifully curate list of all there is to do in New Orleans. The list is wonderfully organized and full of amazing events, food and dining, music, lounges, bars, pools! , hidden gems around New Orleans, among many other amazing tips. As a part of her services Ashton also offers to made reservations and booking on our behalf.
    Throughout our text exchange Ashton was super sweet, and prompt, even the times when I was delayed in my responses.

Our stay in New Orleans will be that much better thanks to Blush and Bashful.

Thank you, Ashton!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Angela · Married on 01/01/2011

I hired Mariel to do my make up along with my daughters' and friends' make-up before our night out in the city. Mariel was prompt and very professional. I hardly wear make-up and always get nervous when others do mine. Mariel took the time to listen and catered my look to exactly what I requested. The high-end make-up she used looked great and lasted all night. My daughters and friends were all equally thrilled. I will be hiring her in March for a family wedding.

Sent on 01/22/2011

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2009

3.0

Mariel was amazing - I absolutely loved my makeup and I would hire her again in a second. I chose to spend more on my makeup than many of my married friends, and I am so, so glad I did. I looked like myself on my wedding day (which was a "must") - but the best, most gorgeous version of myself. In addition, Mariel treated you like a close friend - which, on your wedding day, is exactly what you want. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the experience - if you're getting married in Northern CA, contact Mariel today!

Sent on 01/11/2010