Beyond Beauty Inc.

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in San Francisco, California, Beyond Beauty Inc. is a hair and makeup business. Owner Nia has many years of professional experience and an innate love for cosmetology. She first experimented with beauty in her high school years and then pursued this passion through a business management degree. During this time, she worked with models to provide stunning looks for photo shoots and operated in association with cosmetic lines.

Services Offered:

Beyond Beauty Inc. is dedicated to clients and goes above and beyond to deliver the look they are seeking. Whether this is a timeless favorite or an innovative and exotic twist, owner Nia is up to the task. Equipped with a positive attitude and the right amount of confidence, Nia creates photo-ready finishes. She is delighted to be an integral part of a couple's special day and looks forward to helping clients feel like the best version of themselves.

Serving Area: Entire Bay Area, Sacramento, Napa, Sonoma. Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma. Alameda County​,​ Pittsburg​,​San Mateo​​ County​,​ Monte Sereno​, ​Alameda​, ​Pleasant Hill​, ​Atherton​, ​Morgan Hill​, ​Albany​, ​Richmond​, ​Belmont​, ​Mountain View​, ​Berkeley​, San Pablo​, ​Brisbane​,​Palo Alto​, ​Dublin​, ​San Ramon​,​Burlingame​, ​San Jose​,​Emeryville​,​Walnut Creek​, ​Colma​, ​Santa Clara​, ​Fremont​, ​Daly City, ​Saratoga​, ​Hayward​, ​Marin County​,​ East Palo Alto​, ​Sunnyvale​, ​Livermore​, ​Belvedere​, ​Foster City​, ​Newark​, ​Corte Madera​, ​Half MoonBay​, ​Solano County​,Oakland​, ​Fairfax​, ​Hillsborough​, ​Benicia​, ​Piedmont​, ​Larkspur​, ​Menlo Park​, ​Dixon​,​Pleasanton​, ​Mill Valley​, ​Millbrae​, ​Fairfield​, ​San Leandro​, ​Novato​, ​Pacifica​, ​Rio Vista​, ​Union City

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Caitlin F. Married on 04/16/2022

Hire Nia for any event!!

Nia is an absolute gem. Not only is she extremely talented at her craft, she is one of the kindest and sweetest humans around. Nia goes out of her way to make her clients feel comfortable and supported. She completely listens to what you want and is beyond meticulous with making that look happen for you. I am so grateful to have had her for my engagement photos and my wedding day this past weekend! Everyone who saw her looked amazing. Thank you so much, Nia!! You are the best! XO C
    Lisa E. Married on 06/12/2021

Happy happy happy!

I had an appointment with Nia this past Saturday. I'm having a destination wedding so I wanted to get the right look and learn to apply it myself, since it's a risk trying someone new right on wedding day.
    The makeup lesson was so much fun! Nia is professional, warm and friendly, and really encouraging! Going in I felt kind of awkward because my makeup application skills are so rudimentary (and sometimes makeup people can be a little snobby?) but Nia was the opposite and made me feel really comfortable and I was completely at ease. I felt pampered!
    My friends were wowed by the result and said I look "so beautiful, and just like you but heightened" which is exactly what I wanted. Not overdone, yet glamorous and elegant.
    We used my own blush and eyebrow pencil, and different products for the rest, which made sense to me because I was going for a wedding-day look and my own makeup products are for everyday in terms of color, etc. There was no pressure to buy anything.

I highly recommend making an appointment with Nia! My eyes in particular have never looked better!
    Joanna Married on 05/22/2021

Delightful

I can't say enough great things about my experience with Nia regarding my wedding hair and makeup trial.

For months I was undecided on what look I wanted and really spent hours stressing over it. I didnt want "natural" nor did I want un-natural. I was having a hard time with the updos because I have long hair and never wear my hair up. It doesn't look like me and I don't feel beautiful with my hair up. I read a lot of great reviews about Nia and decided to reach out through Yelp. Nia promptly responded and provided clear cut information about the services, so I booked my trial.
    Nia welcomed my fiance' and myself in and I was super at ease talking to her and showing her my inspiration pictures. Nia’s personality is delightful and she is so full of radiant energy, which is what I want on my wedding day! When I saw myself in the mirror, it was like all the stress and worry melted away. I truly felt so beautiful and glamorous! I do wear makeup but it is NOT the same as having it airbrushed and done by a Professional. The look on my fiancés face (that "wow" moment) when he saw me made my eyes tear up but my makeup stayed put. Nia got the perfect look for me and it was exactly what I wanted on the first try. I spent the rest of my day walking around San Francisco and went out at night and my hair and makeup still looked beautiful.

I am now looking forward to my wedding day with confidence. Thank you Nia! I highly recommend Nia and her sweet positive energy.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Beyond Beauty Inc. 1
Exclusive
Beyond Beauty Inc. 2
Gift

Free airbrush foundation for the entire wedding party. Call or email Nia for trial and book your wedding NOW! Offer expires in April!

Pricing

Team

Nia Eteiwi
Nia Eteiwi
Owner/Makeup Artist/Hair Stylist

Nia is an accomplished makeup artist and hairstylist with eight years of industry experience. Her love of cosmetology began an early age. In high school, this Bay Area native began her unofficial beauty career by shaping eyebrows, often using her friends as models. As she studied to earn her business management degree from Cal State Hayward, Nia made over models for photo shoots and also worked for cosmetic lines in order to perfect her technique, broaden her range, and learn the ins and outs of the industry. Armed with an acute eye for detail and the uncanny ability to connect with her clients, Nia is able to create the perfect look, from timeless to more exotic. Her positive energy and is bound to make any bride feel at ease on her special day – Nia prides herself in making women feel good about themselves and loves being able to share such an extraordinary moment.

San Francisco, CA, 94612
Location of (Beyond Beauty Inc.)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding