Blue Bicycle Weddings Reviews

6 | Wentzville, MO

6 Reviews for Blue Bicycle Weddings

Katey · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazingly perfect

Hiring Danie was probably the best decision I ever made for my wedding. I don’t think there are enough amazing words that could describe how awesome she was to us. I honestly feel so lucky to have had the chance to work with her. She made everything about our day perfect, easy, and seamless. Her attention to detail is amazing. She knew how to take charge and handle any situation with any vendor. I am honestly now sad that I no longer get to talk with her because our wedding is over and she was so amazing and made us feel so special. I 1 million times over and over again would recommend her to anyone getting married. She will also be your best decision you make in planning your wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Lia · Married on 09/22/2018

Danie is the best!

It's taken me a few weeks to find the words to properly describe how truly amazing Danie is. Hiring her was by far the best decision I ever made in my wedding planning process! She is so caring and sincere and super organized! If Danie thought something wasn't being handled in the most professional way I knew not to worry because I had her in my corner. She was there for me every step of the way and allowed me to relax and enjoy everything. Danie constantly checked in with me and my husband to keep us on schedule while juggling all of the vendors on the day of our wedding. To say Danie (Blue Bicycle Weddings) is the most professional, hands on, top notch wedding consultant is an understatement. I cannot thank her enough for all that she did for me to help make my wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Cory · Married on 06/02/2018

Hiring Blue Bicycle Weddings was the best decision I made regarding my wedding (only second to my spouse.) Danie is reliable, professional, patient, creative and all around incredible. My wedding took place in Pennsylvania, and she was able to coordinate with me so well prior I felt like she was here every step of the way. She responded timely to every question I had and worked with me through anything I thought might be an obstacle on my big day. She was able to keep me relaxed on the most exciting day of my life. My wedding was exactly what my husband and I dreamed it would be and would have 100% would not have been possible without Blue Bicycle Weddings!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2018

WOW!!! Danie of Blue Bicycle Weddings was AMAZING to work with! She is super friendly and is an excellent listener. From the moment we met she was ready to help in any way she could. She made contact with every one of our vendors and coordinated drop off times assuring that our day would run smoothly. I am not the best at decor, I gave Danie an idea of what I had in mind and the go ahead to use her creative forces and the end result was phenomenal!!!! There is no way I could have done it without her! Everything from before the day, day of and even clean up, Danie handled with professionalism. I HIGHLY recommend Danie and Blue Bicycle Weddings!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Bill · Married on 04/22/2018

I want to give a little bit of a different perspective when it comes to wedding planners organizers and alike.

For the groom or the guy during the wedding process ... the stereotypical "just show me where I need to be and what time I need to get there" approach is common ground or status quo ... BUT I love how Danie and Blue Bicycle Weddings listened to not only what my bride-to-be wanted, but also engaged with what I might find good for the wedding or my wants and needs.

During the ceremony, I loved not having to worry about anything other than focusing on the person I was about to make my wife and that continued all through the day with Blue Bicycle Weddings!! Everything was taken care of!

Guys always are often the "I'll fix it" kind approach or "let me do it" type when it comes to situations and/or problems ... I loved not having to do that on our special day.

So it's something that needs to be said when it comes to weddings and planning for it ... it's okay let go guys and trust that someone will handle your day for both you and your bride-to-be so you can have a very memorable day, and that's what Danie and Blue Bicycle Weddings did for Melissa and I!!

I cannot thank her enough or recommend her enough to let her be part of your special day and be the "man behind the curtain of Oz" to make everything happen smoothly.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Brian · Married on 04/18/2015

We hired Danie to be our day-of-coordinator and it was one of the best decisions we made. Our biggest concern with our wedding day was being stressed out but she made everything go so smoothly - she set everything up on the day of, collected everything after and got it back to us the next day, kept us to a timeline that she helped us create, and made sure anything we needed was taken care of. There was several points during the day that someone would come and ask me a question and I could with full trust tell them to see Danie knowing that she would take care of it. Something we didn't know coordinators did was help with the rehearsal. Danie worked with our officiant to help walk us through the walk down the aisle and it made us so much more relaxed when it was time for the real thing! She did such a fantastic job and was so sweet. We couldn't have done it without her! We would definitely recommend her to every couple and have to anyone we have met getting married.

Sent on 04/16/2018