Blooms And Things Florist Reviews

11 | Angels Camp, CA

11 Reviews for Blooms And Things Florist

Melaine · Married on 10/17/2015

They did my wedding flowers and a few table arrangements which all turned out beautiful!

When I went in to pick out my flowers they helped me take the arrangements I liked and fit them into my budget, which was beyond amazing.

I highly recommend them!

Patrick · Married on 10/17/2015

We recently used this florist for our wedding flowers they were a pleasure to work with and did and awesome job I would highly recommend them for your wedding.

Angela · Married on 10/03/2015

We worked closely with Tammy for our October wedding. When we first met with Tammy she sat down with us and I showed her pictures of what I was looking for and also explained I didn't want to spend a ton of money on flowers. Tammy gave suggestions and I went along with what she said. We had 6 groomsmen and bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, a ring bearer, flowers for both sets of parents, 2 grandmothers, a throw bouquet, the bride bouquet, and flowers as our center pieces for 15 tables. We were able to get all that for under 1k! And from what I hear people spend a lot more than that typically. I really had no idea what to expect but WOW..I was so impressed with our flower arrangements! I loved EVERYTHING, especially my bouquet!! It was absolutely beautiful and even more than I imagined it would be. Our centerpieces were also very impressive! We decided to go with flowers inside a log and to save money we did the logs ourselves and provided them to Blooms. Thank you so much Tammy for your creativity and help in making our wedding beautiful!

Jen · Married on 08/15/2015

Initially I had called another florist that was closer to my venue, some woman answered the phone and was very rude. I hung up with her and called Tammy and Vicky at blooms and things in Angels camp. Right away Tammy was friendly, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. I met with Tammy a year before my wedding and described with minimal pictures what I wanted my center pieces to look like and they nailed it!! All of the flowers were amazing!! If you are looking for a florist in the area, you should definitely call Tammy and Vicky at blooms and things!

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2014

The awesome gals (Vicki and Tammi) over at this florist took care to make our wedding the most special it could be! The reception centerpieces and especially my bouquet couldn't have been more perfect and the little boutonnieres and corsages for the parents were precious!! Even last minute the morning of the event I called to add fall leaves for my flower girl's basket, Vicki took it in stride and got it done for me! I certainly hope it wasn't an inconvenience but if it was I didn't know it! They were so nice to work with and they really went an extra mile to make sure I was happy with everything they had delivered before they left. AND they were able to recommend a salon for wedding hair and makeup there in Murphy's too since I was coming from out of town and wasn't familiar with the area. I would definitely recommend the team at Blooms and Things for your floral needs!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/20/2014

My husband and I got married on Sept. 20th, 2014 and we had Blooms and Things Florist do our flowers. We had 15 beautiful centerpieces, a 7 foot arbor covered in flowers, and the even did a beautiful design in petals down the aisle way. I look back at my photos and fall in love with the flowers over and over again, wish I could have kept all of them. People loved the centerpieces so much they were asking to take them home. The two ladies that I worked with the whole time are two of the nicest people that I worked with while planning our wedding. I would recommend them over and over again for any occasion.

joyce · Married on 09/06/2014

Absolutely loved our flowers!! Everyone we spoke with was kind and professional. Amazing florist!!

I mainly worked with Tammy on our wedding. She was extremely polite and organized and very fun to work with. I changed our order several times and she was very good about working with me! She never seemed upset or bothered by the many changes I made. Despite all the changes we made, Tammy got everything correct for our big day!

Vicki delivered all of our flowers to the wedding location and we were surprised that they even included several extra items. We were beyond pleased with our flowers. The bridesmaid bouquets (hot pink Gerbera Daisies with black centers) were gorgeous and my Calla Lily bouquet was stunning. We received many compliments on the flowers both at the reception and on our bouquets. I am OCD and knew exactly what I wanted for our flowers and Tammy and Vicki did an excellent job making sure that we got exactly what we asked for. We were beyond pleased with Blooms and Things and we highly recommend them for all your wedding florist needs!

The Calla Lilies lasted over a month after the wedding and still looked beautiful!

alyssa · Married on 09/19/2015

I chose Blooms and Things (B&T) because I grew up in Angels Camp, so I was familiar with their work. Tammy from B&T was very responsive and extremely organized when I made my first inquiry. I didn't have many flowers at my wedding, only flowers for the bridal party and the family of the bride and groom. My husband and his grandfather are hunters, so we asked if B&T would be able to make their boutonnieres in shotgun shells, the said they would be able to if we provided the shell, we did and they turned out great! Also, we had out wedding at a winery, so i wanted the rest of the boutonnieres made in the wine corks from the winery. B&T was very accommodating with this and those also turned out fabulous. The flowers were delivered to the venue on time and the bouquets were perfect. I would highly recommend B&T if your wedding is up in the area.

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/28/2014

I worked with Tammy from Blooms and Things for our wedding flowers. She was wonderful to work with, had great ideas, flowers were beyond my expectations and one of my favorite things at our wedding. They did an absolutely amazing job and with a small budget too!!!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2009

Blooms and Things did a great job on the flowers for our event.

They were always very responsive by phone and when I went in. They were flexible when we changed our flower numbers and they were accommodating for the delivery time and place.

They weren't sure if they could get the carnations I wanted for my bouquet but they did and I was impressed. The leaf details for our fall wedding were a perfect added touch.

Thank you Blooms and Things!