Laurel and Vine

Novato, California View map

$2,700 Typical Price

Laurel and Vine is a quality and professional wedding floral company based out of Novato, California. Marie, owner of the company, takes lots of quality time with the arrangements she creates. Any time she receives an order, Marie personally selects the freshest blooms, creates an artistically designed creation, and makes any necessary changes to ensure her clients are receiving the best product available. She also delivers her creations right to you! Whether your wedding event is large or small, you will be delighted to receive a floral creation from Laurel and Vine.

Laurel and Vine offers professional wedding floral services to a variety of wedding couples with different styles, tastes, and budgets. Services offered through their company include creation of various floral arrangements, including bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, bridesmaids’ bouquets, altar arrangements, and centerpieces. Other services offered include:

• Setup and cleanup
  • Pre-wedding phone consultations
  • Delivery
  • Many types of arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$120

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2700

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Gia M. Married on 09/19/2020

Thank you, Marie!

Marie did such an amazing job with our florals! She brought my vision to life without me needing to give a lot of direction, her designs brought life to our wedding and we couldn't be more satisfied with the results!

Laurel and Vine's reply:

Thank you, Gia! I so enjoyed designing for your boho wedding! It was a pleasure hearing about your vision and collaborating to make your wedding day beautiful.
    Shelby B. Married on 07/12/2020

Hire Marie!

Marie did all the florals for my wedding and she was seriously the best!!! I ended up booking someone else a while in advance and had everything done as far as specifics for what we needed. That person ended up cancelling on me because they decided to move (this was maybe 3 months before the wedding), but she set me up with Marie before she left, and I'm so glad I ended up hiring Marie! I sent her inspo photos of how I wanted things to look, and she nailed it! Everything was so beautiful and natural looking just like I wanted. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and was so nice throughout the planning. process. I couldn't recommend her enough!!! :)

Laurel and Vine's reply:

Thanks so much for the feedback, Shelby! I was so excited to be able to take on your wedding. It was a breeze working with you. Cheers to your new marriage!
  • Ann
    Ann N. Married on 10/12/2019

Great value and beautiful flowers

Maria did a great job for our wedding. We were working under a restrictive budget for floral, but still wanted to have plenty of color for our wedding. She did a great job accommodating us to decrease the price, and the day of was stunning. I can’t recommend them enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Novato Novato, California, 94945
Location of (Laurel and Vine)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding