PO Box 917, Jamestown, CA 95327 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Sweet Lilacs

Sweet Lilacs is a floral designer located in Jamestown, California. Treating each floral bouquet as a work of art, this floral designer creates unique floral arrangements. Sweet Lilacs floral studio is a collaborative art studio that has served over 1,500 weddings.

Experience
Susan of Sweet Lilacs received an introduction to floral design through Sogestu School of Ikebana. She has over 15 years of experience in the floral industry. Currently she resides in California where she practices art in her floral studio. Susan treats every floral design as more than just decoration, but as a pure form of art. She enjoys the peace that working with flowers gives her and hopes she can bring those feelings to your special event.

Sweet Lilacs takes into all the little details to create flawless floral arrangements that are truly works of art. They create a variety of floral designs ranging from classic, country, eclectic, modern, romantic, rustic and vintage. They provide consultations, set up, venue visits, delivery and cleanup. Arrangements can be used as aisle décor, altar décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, Chuppah décor, corsages, and flower petals.

• RoseMarry & Vine

18 Reviews for Sweet Lilacs

• Christina

Christina Jaques · Married on 03/14/2020

Gorgeous flowers

Susan did a fabulous job with the flowers for our wedding. We decided to add an arch with flowers for our ceremony since we were having it indoors and I'm so glad we did! I sent Susan some pictures of what I liked and told her our colors (shades of purple), and she ran with it. I was especially excited to see so many beautiful hydrangeas! We got so many complements on the flowers, especially the ceremony arch. We would definitely recommend Susan and Sweet Lilacs!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Sweet Lilacs's reply:

Thank you for this sweet review!! We truly enjoyed designing your wedding flowers and the color scheme made us so happy!! Best wishes to you.
  • Micaela

Micaela Neal · Married on 11/02/2019

Tremendously Talented and Sweet Florist

Susan at Sweet Lilacs is so talented, sweet and easy to work with! I had a couple of calls with her and shared some inspiration pictures of what I wanted, and she totally got it. She executed to perfection, even when one of the main flowers I wanted (dahlias) were destroyed in wind and wildfires. She found substitute flowers that achieved the same look, and I was extremely happy with the flowers for my bouquet, the arch, and at the reception. I got numerous compliments at the wedding about the flowers! I highly recommend Sweet Lilacs!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Monica Brockman · Married on 09/14/2019

Beyond our expectations

From our very first phone call with Susan we knew that she was the perfect florist. I know nothing of flowers and I thought that explaining my vision would be almost impossible...but not with Susan. She captured what I had in mind and more. She met with us at our venue, mapped out everything, and we were so beyond amazed. So professional, friendly, and an expert in her field. I highly recommend anyone to use Sweet Lilacs!

Sent on 09/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sweet Lilacs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 60.00
    $ 125.00
    $ 2701
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Chuppah Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals

• Heather Andrea Wedding Hair & Makeup

When you first meet Susan, it's like meeting up with your favorite aunt-and we're not the only ones to think this, our mutual Brides have said so too! Whether you know exactly what you want or you're not quite sure, Susan's experience and talent will make your floral dreams come true!

• PO Box 917 Jamestown, CA, 95327 See on map
    2098402949 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sweet Lilacs)