Laurel and Vine Reviews

Laurel and Vine 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Crawford · Married on 12/08/2018

AZ Wedding

Laurel and Vine did a FANTASTIC job for our December wedding in Arizona. Marie is a very calm and professional person overall so working with her was seamless. I gave her a few inspirational pictures of what I wanted and trusted her for the rest - wasn't disappointed!! The bouquets, alter, cake... everything was adorned so nicely! Would definitely recommend this business to anyone needing floral arrangements.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Laurel and Vine 8

Michael · Married on 10/13/2018

Marie is a dream to work with

My husband and I interviewed several florists, and some of them pushed back on our decor ideas. (We wanted a more colorful palette for our fall wedding: reds, purples, and oranges.) But not Marie! She immediately followed up with Pinterest pictures that proved just how perfectly she understood our vision.

Our flowers were executed beautifully, and I could not get over how absolutely breathtaking my bouquet was. Marie even went above and beyond by stopping by my dad’s house a few days before the wedding to pick up the chuppah he had built, transporting it to the venue, and assembling it before decorating. She is friendly, easygoing, quick to respond to emails, and happy to do whatever it takes to make your wedding a success—all at a very reasonable price!

- Caroline, posting from Michael's account

Sent on 01/06/2019

Megan · Married on 10/05/2018

Very talented wedding florist, look no further!

Our florist, Marie Krick with Laurel and Vine was absolutely amazing to work with for our big wedding day. She made the process so easy and stress free. I was able to send her my Pinterest inspiration photos and she executed it flawlessly. She made sure to ask all the detailed questions upfront to ensure my vision was brought to life. She was very professional, fast to respond to questions, and passionate about her craft. I must mention the fabulous job she did with our arbor installation. It was such a pleasure working with Marie! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Laurel and Vine 9
    Laurel and Vine 10
    Laurel and Vine 11
    Laurel and Vine 12

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2018

Marie did a wonderful job with my bridal bouquet and boutonnières and corsages. She was professional, quick to respond and executed as requested! I will definitely utilize Marie for future events and as a wedding vendor myself, will absolutely recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Laurel and Vine 13

Laurel and Vine's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Courtney!
  • Y

Youali · Married on 03/10/2018

Working with Marie was a joy! She was kind, attentive, and flexible throughout the planning process.

I had some ideas and preferences, but I also felt a bit lost in the world of flowers. Marie took that ambiguity in stride and she made my modest budget work so that we had beautiful, lush flowers and bouquets that were classic and elegant (roses and carnations in white and ivory) but still felt contemporary (succulents and eucalyptus, along with lush greenery).

Marie was very responsive and she asked important logistical questions well ahead of the big day, which helped get ahead of any stressful situations and helped me figure out how to make communication between our vendors be as smooth as possible. I also made some small, but notable changes that could have been an inconvenience for Marie, but she was flexible and patient throughout. Everything arrived to the correct place right on the schedule that we had discussed, and things were nicely packaged and clearly labeled.

Our other wedding vendors also made a point to tell us how pleasant it was to work with Marie. Specifically, our catering lead shared that she has had negative experiences with florists in the past, but she was so impressed with Marie’s flexibility and positivity as the team worked to set up our reception venue.

The quality of the flowers and greenery that Marie uses also deserves tons of praise. Three to four days after our wedding, our pew arrangements were still in good enough shape to sprinkle some water on them and give them to our neighbors as a little gift, and even a week and a half after the wedding, our bouquets and arrangements still looked lively as they adorned people’s homes.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Laurel and Vine's reply:

Thank you so much, Youali! You were so fun to work with and I'm so pleased that I got to do the flowers for your wedding. Congratulations again!

Jami · Married on 10/09/2016

Marie did a fantastic job! She was so helpful and made sure my experience as a bride was carefree! She was organized, and made beautiful arrangements within my price range! I would highly recommend inviting her to be a part of your special event. No matter what the occasion she will bring her joyful and peaceful presence!

Sent on 06/27/2018

hannah · Married on 08/06/2016

Marie made the bouquets for my wedding and I couldn't be happier! I had only described to her what I thought I wanted and she put arrangements together that brought my dream bouquet to a reality it was more than I could have hoped for! She's also the sweetest and so accommodating, she definitely has a passion for the art. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Laurel and Vine 14

Laurel and Vine's reply:

Thank you, Hannah! Your wedding day was gorgeous!