4808 Citrus Colony Road, Loomis, CA 95650 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Heaven Scent Flower Company

Heaven Scent Flower Company is a custom floral company located in Loomis, California that serves couples all over Sacramento and Modesto. They're dedicated to doing everything they can to exceed your expectations. All of their designs are custom created to meet your individual desires and overall vision. Heaven Scent Flower Company looks forward to making your special day everything you dreamed it to be.

This full-service florist has over 20 years of experience in the floral design industry. They pride themselves on their high level of customer service, beautiful designs and desire to support their community. Their talented team is skilled in a variety of styles, including classic, eclectic, romantic and tropical, to name a few. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

Other Services
In addition to creating beautiful bouquets and handsome boutonnieres, Heaven Scent Flower Company is also happy to create stunning decor for your aisle or altar. Additional services include:

• Centerpieces

Heaven Scent Flower Company 2
Heaven Scent Flower Company 3
  • Nishma

Nishma · Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful flowers for a great price

I absolutely loved working with Jewel Ann for my wedding. She was incredibly fun, knowledgeable, and helpful in helping to make my flower decisions. I didn’t have a big budget to work with and she made the most beautiful color coordinated bouquets that anyone in my wedding had ever seen. I would definitely recommend anyone to work with Jewel Ann for their wedding flowers.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Heaven Scent Flower Company's reply:

Thank you Nishma!!!! My entire team and I LOVED doing your wedding flowers! You, your husband and everyone we met from your bridal party were kind, fun and a joy to be around!!! Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of your special day!!!!

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

Heaven Scent Flower Company was absolutely a highlight vendor for our wedding. She listened to exactly what I wanted and everything turned out more beautiful than i could imagine. Jewel was super helpful not only with the bouquets, boutonnières, and garland but she also gave great advice on some of the bulk flowers we were planning to order and arrange ourselves. My aunt and uncle own a peony farm and she was even kind enough to use the peonies that I provided myself. She is not there to nickel and dime you, only wants to help make your wedding or even beautiful. I seriously cannot say enough great things about Jewel Ann and I highly highly recommend Heaven Scent!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Heaven Scent Flower Company 4
    Heaven Scent Flower Company 5
    Heaven Scent Flower Company 6
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 06/24/2017

For my wedding, flowers were one of my most important things to me. Jewel Ann did an amazing job with the flowers, my guests and bridesmaids were in LOVE with them. They were so beautiful and were really full exactly like I wanted. She kept me updated in what flowers worked well (with the heat) and always called to ask me if she was unsure about anything I wanted. She was awesome!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Heaven Scent Flower Company FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 148.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 79.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 61.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,050.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings