Moda Floral and Event Design

Sacramento, California View map Visit website

$2,569 Typical Price

Moda: Floral & Event Design is a floral Studio in the Sacramento area, California. Moda offers striking, chic, and creative floral and wedding design for the distinctive couple. Along with beautiful floral creations, we are also available to provide you with stunning table-scapes by offering rentals, services, general decor, and fresh ideas for your event.

We would love to work with you to design something that is unique and expressive of your personal taste. Whether it’s a classic dinner reception with soft ivories and creams, a private garden ceremony that incorporates nature to the fullest, a chic cocktail reception using the bold contrast of black and white, or an elegant vintage-inspired wedding tying in elements from the past, Moda tries to exceed the expectations of our couples each and every time.

Their services include:

• Non-floral
  • Table arrangements
  • Linens
  • General decor

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,569

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Lupe Married on 07/22/2018
    Working with Erica was a great experience. Her quote was detailed and includes photo examples to help reduce potential for miscommunications, she was more affordable than other comparable florists, and she seemed to take personal pride in the beauty of the final product. One of the flower types we selected came to her a little off color, so she reached out immediately with an alternative flower to give me options. I was so happy she didn’t just use my original flower! My husband and I also had some confusion about the terms and conditions, and she gracefully honored my requests despite the fact that they were outside of her standard T&Cs. In the end, the flowers were fantastic and working with her was great.

Lupe,

It means so much to hear that you had a great experience working with me. I am also very happy you were pleased with your wedding flowers! It was a wonderful palette to work with - so thank you for choosing me! Congratulations to your family!
    Cara Married on 04/28/2018
    Erica was so awesome and easy to work with! She pays such great attention to detail so we worked together very well! I wanted lots of floral for my wedding and she did not disappoint! All bouquets were beautiful and all of the arrangements were beautiful. My reception tables looked better than I could have asked for too! Erica was on time and every flower was alive and perfectly placed! Bottom line, book this woman as your florist!

Moda Floral and Event Design's reply:

Cara! Thank you for the kind review!!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and create your gorgeous wedding flowers! I loved your color scheme, your venue, and working for you! I wish you two a lifetime of happiness!
    Krista Married on 07/21/2017
    Holy Moly, where do I even start. I cried when I saw each and every floral arrangement made by Erica. My floral crown, my hair piece, my decorated cross for the ceremony, my BOUQUET, I could go on and on about how beyond obsessed I was with EVERYTHING. My venue only gave the vendors about 2 1/2 hours to set up for the ceremony AND reception - I am just absolutely blown away on how everything looked with that time restriction. Along with that restriction, Erica was driving from Sacramento area to West Shore, Tahoe and was timely and efficient.

I told Erica initially I didn't want any roses and that I wanted to have greenery everywhere. I showed her my dress and the bridesmaids dresses so she could get a better idea as to what I wanted. I shared my vision for the entire wedding and what I wanted in my head pieces.. I knew she understood my vision, but when I saw my head pieces my jaw dropped, they couldn't be more perfect.

I LOVED working with Erica, she told me she wasn't planning on leaving the wedding site until everything was "perfect" and believe me when I say, it was!!!!! THANK YOU ERICA!!

Moda Floral and Event Design's reply:

Krista!! These heart-felt words mean so much to me! I am truly happy you were pleased with your flowers. It was my pleasure to bring your vision to life!! Thank you for trusting me with everything and for this wonderful review. I wish you both a full life of happiness!

Real Weddings

• Sarah & Brett
    103 photos · 05/22/2021

Pricing

Team

Erica Henriksen-Patterson
Erica Henriksen-Patterson
Owner/Lead Designer
  • Erica has worked as a high-style floral designer since the year 2000, including both retail and studio work environments. While studying Fine Art/Painting in college, she took a job at a flower shop and immediately fell in love with flowers. Weddings have always been Erica’s favorite area of the floral industry!

• When Erica's hands are away from flowers, she enjoys time with her family and their sweet French bulldog, Boba. Erica and her family enjoy hiking, traveling, and outdoor adventures. Erica also enjoys movies, cooking, gardening, custom home projects, audio books, and dancing.

Rachel & Mark Photography Rachel & Mark Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed Erica's wedding, and she designed all her own flowers. I've photographed many weddings but never before have I seen such beautiful displays, and her bouquet was to die for! When I get married, I won't go to any one else for my floral design. She's so creative, and I also love her amazingly sweet personality! Top notch. I can't recommend her highly enough to my clients - I want to take more photos of those beautiful flowers!!!

Dazzling Affaire Dazzling Affaire Wedding Planners

Just recently had the opportunity to work with Heather of Moda Floral. The arrangements were above and beyond my imagination. Working with Heather was a wonderful experience and we look forward to getting to do it in the future.

Kari Renee Photography Kari Renee Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Moda Floral & Event Design last June at a wedding taking place at Edgefield McMenamins. Flowers are SUCH an important part of weddings. I must say, Moda's florals really made my job easier... the bride and groom's day, accented with gorgeous florals everywhere made for gorgeous photos and a very elegant setting. From the bridal bouquet to the centerpieces, the flowers really brought a magical touch to each aspect of the day. Heather was so fantastic to work with. She was so friendly, not only with the bride and groom, but with me and other vendors. That's so important. I would highly recommend Moda Floral to any of my clients, time and time again.

Sacramento Sacramento, California, 95899
Location of (Moda Floral and Event Design)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding