2425 Geer Rd, Turlock, CA 95382 Map · Phone number

About Yonan's Floral

Yonan's Floral has years of experience in providing wedding flowers and decorations. We have gained a reputation for providing stunning decorations and excellent service.
Whether you need a bridal bouquet, bridesmaid's posies or complete wedding reception decoration, we can provide you with top quality products and service.

Each of our brides comes to us with their own unique style. We help them to enhance their style and ideas and create a wedding day beyond their dreams.

We offer a free wedding consultation which will give you an overview of what your needs and wants are and their approximate costs.

gurjil

Yonan's Floral 5
Yonan's Floral 6
Yonan's Floral 7

Virginia · Married on 10/28/2017

Yonan's Floral was our wedding florist. I started working with Ailin about eight months before the big day to plan the bridal party flowers as well as the floral arrangements on the tables for our wedding for about 275 people. Although super busy, Ailin always made the time to meet with me to go over all those crazy details.

A family emergency had us move up the actual wedding date three weeks at the last minute to be attended by about 50 people, in addition to keeping the original date for our reception as originally planned. Ailin and her team didn't miss a beat, and provided a mini-version of the bridal party flowers for the actual wedding, with less than a week's notice. When we realized we had short-counted two boutonnieres, they rapidly made them for us and we picked them up on the way to the church!

The flowers for the wedding reception were stunning and just as I envisioned. They were delivered on time and were just perfect! I was super happy with the flowers, and was very happy working with Aileen.

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Yonan's Floral 14
    Yonan's Floral 15
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

If you want the best, this is the best! Ailin worked her butt off to make sure my perfect wedding vision came through, no matter how many times I changed my mind! Ailin and her team put together beautiful arrangements for every table, the bouquets, boutonnières, and much much more! Not only did she do that, but she coordinated the wedding to ensure everything ran smoothly! You will not go wrong with Yonans!!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Rachelle · Married on 10/25/2014

Yonans Floral and Ailin Yaegarian helped make my wedding day perfect. Scott and I were married 10-25-2014. I had a dream and vision of my wedding day and Yonans helped achieve that! From the décor, linens, flowers, lighting and wedding coordination everything came into place. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and wedding experience because of vendors like Yonans. We will most certainly be coming back again for any future party planning that we may do. Thanks so much again for everything!!!!

Scott and Rachelle Tucker
    Married 10-25-2014

Sent on 11/19/2014

Yonan's Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club
    Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

I love to work with Yonan's floral, they are very professional and always on time. I have nothing but great complements from my brides who have choosen Yonan's floral.

• 2425 Geer Rd Turlock, 95382 See on map