Modesto, CA 95350 Map · Phone number

About Willow Floral Design

Willow Floral Design is a full service floral design company. We love what we do and are here to help make your wedding day everything you envision and more!

We service the Central Valley, Bay Area and Wine Country. Will meet on location.

Contact us today for a free consultation.

ESwedding428

Willow Floral Design 1
  • BriAnne

BriAnne · Married on 10/27/2018

Thank you willow floral!

Elyse did such an amazing job, and turned my vision into reality, even though my plans were unconventional and complicated to explain. I am so grateful for her fabulous work. Thanks, Elyse!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Willow Floral Design 2

Nicollette · Married on 05/07/2016

I found Willow Floral Design about a month after we got engaged. After going to a first florist and being denied since our wedding was a day before mothers day, we found Elyse. I went and secured my date with her since May is also a big wedding month. We picked out all of our flowers in one day and she emailed me a quote asap. We paid a deposit and the rest of the payment was due a month before. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. We had flowers at the church which were beautiful and my wedding bouquet was so so pretty. She responded to texts and was flexible when we had to add another table a week before due to our number of guests that RSVP'ed. Elyse and her staff were prompt the morning of and were very professional.

Sent on 05/18/2016

We got married at Evergreen Lodge in Yosemite. Willow Floral Designs was on their vendor list, so we gave Elyse a call, and we were SO happy that we did! I had a phone conversation with Elyse before my (now) husband and I met her in person in Modesto. Through the phone conversations and meeting Elyse in person, we had a lot of confidence that our flowers were going to be amazing….and they were!! I didn’t realize how well she got my “vision” until the flowers arrived at Evergreen on my wedding day. They were beyond perfect. The colorfulness, the tastefulness, just everything. She had done a number of weddings at Evergreen, so she was able to make a lot of great suggestions as well. She decorated the arch that would be the centerpiece of the ceremony…and to say that it was amazing would be an understatement. Everything was AMAZING and we thank you so much Elyse!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Willow Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 56.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 63.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 102.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,537.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club
    Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

Willow Floral is a great place to go for wonderful center pieces and any wedding floral need. I have had great experience with them and can't wait to work with them again.

• Blanca Bella Events
    Blanca Bella Events Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Elyse and Willow Floral Design. They have the best service and absolutely beautiful arrangements. I will definitely use her again and again and I recommend anyone else to do the same!

• Modesto, 95350 See on map